Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 148 149
What... even...

Aah.. I have a bad headache still feeling queasy. Uhm, I'm gonna put a no vote unless there's someone that needs to be lynched right this second. *Nods*

SOrry for suddenly being gone... god I wish I can just not be sick =w=;
What... even...

Aah.. I have a bad headache still feeling queasy. Uhm, I'm gonna put a no vote unless there's someone that needs to be lynched right this second. *Nods*

Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
What... even...

What... even...

Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Thanks for the double post >;c
Thanks for the double post >;c
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Can I point out that the mafia probably doesn't know each other SO...they probably aren't that coordinated
Can I point out that the mafia probably doesn't know each other SO...they probably aren't that coordinated
WHAT THE HECK

Who messed with my precious spreadsheet???!!

That is my pretty baby and should not have been violated in such a way -

I'll fix it. But when I find out who did that-

//cracks knuckles

They. Will. Pay.

@Werelynx @Combtaystic @WithoutBounds - Thanks for telling me.
WHAT THE HECK

Who messed with my precious spreadsheet???!!

That is my pretty baby and should not have been violated in such a way -

I'll fix it. But when I find out who did that-

//cracks knuckles

They. Will. Pay.

@Werelynx @Combtaystic @WithoutBounds - Thanks for telling me.
2rHLxZD.png
Uhm, I'.m here. Sorry about not being here, the FHG seriously took up my time.

So... the goon thing MIGHT be right? Interesting....

Oh. and the thing with the distraction of colours I also find off because the instigator managed to get a LOT or roleclaims outed. Easy pickings for the nightkill... and the cult. And Not Good for town.

In summary... I kinda lean towards Without. Didn't think the whole colour thing would garner so many roleclaims, but it did and that worries me.
Uhm, I'.m here. Sorry about not being here, the FHG seriously took up my time.

So... the goon thing MIGHT be right? Interesting....

Oh. and the thing with the distraction of colours I also find off because the instigator managed to get a LOT or roleclaims outed. Easy pickings for the nightkill... and the cult. And Not Good for town.

In summary... I kinda lean towards Without. Didn't think the whole colour thing would garner so many roleclaims, but it did and that worries me.

He/him | FRT+1 x
I made a list of inactives/unhelpful:

Agentgabriel- dragons are fully fed, posted in Light Sales (I assume, since I can't see the thread). Made a grand total of 2 posts here, not including the questionaire

Frysa- Posted nothing to contribute (even after asking questions)

BlueAlphyn885(? I forgot the number): Posted a grand total of 2 times, has been participating in other games.

And 2 people who have yet to reveal either of their colours:
DuskyFlareon and Nightdancer

As for @Withoutbounds, it is possible that you started the colour theory to get people to confirm/deny it, and reveal their colours in the process of doing so. And since the mafia don't know each other (if not why would they kill Luckgandor and Lux ), it would be a good way to recognise each other. But then again I can be 200% wrong and you are just trying to be helpful. Idk who to lynch ._. The suspicion towards Werelynx seems too weak to me (did they defend?)

On a completely going back to my second vision (the corn strangling the tree to turn it into corn), could that refer to the Psychiatrist role?
I made a list of inactives/unhelpful:

Agentgabriel- dragons are fully fed, posted in Light Sales (I assume, since I can't see the thread). Made a grand total of 2 posts here, not including the questionaire

Frysa- Posted nothing to contribute (even after asking questions)

BlueAlphyn885(? I forgot the number): Posted a grand total of 2 times, has been participating in other games.

And 2 people who have yet to reveal either of their colours:
DuskyFlareon and Nightdancer

As for @Withoutbounds, it is possible that you started the colour theory to get people to confirm/deny it, and reveal their colours in the process of doing so. And since the mafia don't know each other (if not why would they kill Luckgandor and Lux ), it would be a good way to recognise each other. But then again I can be 200% wrong and you are just trying to be helpful. Idk who to lynch ._. The suspicion towards Werelynx seems too weak to me (did they defend?)

On a completely going back to my second vision (the corn strangling the tree to turn it into corn), could that refer to the Psychiatrist role?
Uh why it the last para italicised
Uh why it the last para italicised
@Winterreise
I remember only asking for colours and whether they fit with the theory, I never asked for anyone's specific roles (as far as I can remember but feel free to check). I was merely trying to help move along the discussion and be useful (a repeating trend throughout the game). I had no malicious intent towards anyone.

Plus, if I was mafia, why would I be voting to lynch Werelynx when they could be on my side? I was the whistle blower for the goon post, not the one trying to cover it up, or sweep it aside. Even with the shaky evidence would I really want to risk losing one of my few allies?

Not only, but currently the mafia hasn't targeted anyone who put forth their roles. So far they've killed off an inactive player and a "useless" fisher with a disabled night immunity. What would be the point of compiling a list if no one's going to use it? I made it to help us townies interpret the dead players. If their colours were likely mafia, we could see who they were allied with, who they were strongly against, and we could use that to make educated guesses as to who else is Mafia. I hoped it would be helpful, but after closing the discussion people have begun saying it isn't. I just wished you guys said something as we were plotting it out, it would have saved time and kept stronger confidentiality.
@Winterreise
I remember only asking for colours and whether they fit with the theory, I never asked for anyone's specific roles (as far as I can remember but feel free to check). I was merely trying to help move along the discussion and be useful (a repeating trend throughout the game). I had no malicious intent towards anyone.

Plus, if I was mafia, why would I be voting to lynch Werelynx when they could be on my side? I was the whistle blower for the goon post, not the one trying to cover it up, or sweep it aside. Even with the shaky evidence would I really want to risk losing one of my few allies?

Not only, but currently the mafia hasn't targeted anyone who put forth their roles. So far they've killed off an inactive player and a "useless" fisher with a disabled night immunity. What would be the point of compiling a list if no one's going to use it? I made it to help us townies interpret the dead players. If their colours were likely mafia, we could see who they were allied with, who they were strongly against, and we could use that to make educated guesses as to who else is Mafia. I hoped it would be helpful, but after closing the discussion people have begun saying it isn't. I just wished you guys said something as we were plotting it out, it would have saved time and kept stronger confidentiality.
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
welp nothing seems to have happened to change my decision.

Voting for lynx now, goodnight Y'all
welp nothing seems to have happened to change my decision.

Voting for lynx now, goodnight Y'all
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 148 149