Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Assume the age of the account ab.
1 2 ... 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 ... 1220 1221
@codfishie

maybe a few months? lots of posts so you seem active, but with limited numbers of familiars and dragons. I bet December 2022 or so.

wow may 23? You must play a lot!!
@codfishie

maybe a few months? lots of posts so you seem active, but with limited numbers of familiars and dragons. I bet December 2022 or so.

wow may 23? You must play a lot!!
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
@pihoero Everything seems pretty low, maybe april 2023?
Edit: Dang, 1 month off!
@pihoero Everything seems pretty low, maybe april 2023?
Edit: Dang, 1 month off!
She/Her
Fr+3
Wishlist
Huggle me?
sGgQ25Y.pngu0zgn1V.pngzWgdxzn.pngngXpEKo.png1nxsvgf.pngBCSOpq7.pngMpoIPJl.pngFExRmVK.png1HxhWtd.pngOVImhZU.png
@Marcinerdy I have a hunch you are a 2019 player

Edit: or not
@Marcinerdy I have a hunch you are a 2019 player

Edit: or not
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
@Oblivatrixon Ima take a shot in the dark and guess 2015 Edit:[emoji=skull size=1]
@Oblivatrixon Ima take a shot in the dark and guess 2015

Edit:
4ok1TmX.png
@ReptilianGold 2017 maybe? not too sure why i just have a feeling

edit: aaand that feeling was wrong haha
@ReptilianGold 2017 maybe? not too sure why i just have a feeling

edit: aaand that feeling was wrong haha
6CN4MKAX_o.png
ART SHOP
ROWAN - HE/HIM

certified freak
@microwaved no idea but im gonna quess somewhere at 2016?

edit: o h
@microwaved no idea but im gonna quess somewhere at 2016?

edit: o h
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
[center]@microwaved *puts on detective glasses and fake moustache* (Please take all conjecture with a grain of salt and sorry I coud not resist trying to draw wild conclusions. XD) I see a baldwin vista, which means a lot of hours grinding baldwin or the fairgrounds. I also see a very put together signature, which means that the vista prly was not obtained in a raffle and that you definitely spend a long time contemplating what you want and how to achieve it and then also acted on it, which is hard when you have ADHD. (Personal experience used to extrapolate here.) I'd put your account at at least a year older than my own with this information. However, the amount of familiars and dragons do not point to an extremely grindy player, so I'd say your account is older than mine. Personally, I'm pegging you as more of a casual payer, even though you may have a bit more time as a minor to play than as a uni student or working mom. (One of my friends.) This means that your account could be as old as 2016. Now, to narrow down the timerange, I'm looking at a couple of factors. First, I'll look at available statistics in literature and I'll focus on your username since that is the thing you're less liable to have changed in the time you're playing. Since your signature gives away your timezone and said timezone is close to the US, I'm going to tentatively say I can use the occurrence of said word in American English instead of British English. [img]https://i.imgur.com/v6xcSTg.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/e4Me6n2.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lLDMUNF.png[/img] According to google, the word microwave(d) is used increasingly after 2018, so I would guess your account is from 2019 or later. (the statistics only go up to 2019 on google) Then statistically, I'll be looking at the amount of pc gamers in the resulting timeframe to determine what year you most likey started in. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vsv6Sb6.png[/img] Since pc gaming (I think this includes browser games but I am actually not 100% sure) increased more from 2019-2020 then 2018-2019, it is therefore more likely that you joined FR in 2020. This also checks out because I think gaming should have increased during the pandemic, which in NL really hit in 2020. (see below screenshot as to why I think so.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/JvGdX58.png[/img] Then, to determine the month you likely joined in, I'm mostly looking at the "minor" on your signature. Based on personal experience, I was most likely to start a new book, anime or manga in the holidays and I tended to start and stick to new hobbies if I started them in the beginning of longer holidays, which means the summer or winter holidays. Since the summer holidays is longest, I'm going to guess the summer holidays, which would mean in July. [b]Final verdict: You may or may not have started playing in [u]July 2020[/u].[/b][/center]
@microwaved

*puts on detective glasses and fake moustache*

(Please take all conjecture with a grain of salt and sorry I coud not resist trying to draw wild conclusions. XD)

I see a baldwin vista, which means a lot of hours grinding baldwin or the fairgrounds. I also see a very put together signature, which means that the vista prly was not obtained in a raffle and that you definitely spend a long time contemplating what you want and how to achieve it and then also acted on it, which is hard when you have ADHD. (Personal experience used to extrapolate here.) I'd put your account at at least a year older than my own with this information.

However, the amount of familiars and dragons do not point to an extremely grindy player, so I'd say your account is older than mine. Personally, I'm pegging you as more of a casual payer, even though you may have a bit more time as a minor to play than as a uni student or working mom. (One of my friends.) This means that your account could be as old as 2016.

Now, to narrow down the timerange, I'm looking at a couple of factors. First, I'll look at available statistics in literature and I'll focus on your username since that is the thing you're less liable to have changed in the time you're playing. Since your signature gives away your timezone and said timezone is close to the US, I'm going to tentatively say I can use the occurrence of said word in American English instead of British English.

v6xcSTg.png
e4Me6n2.png
lLDMUNF.png

According to google, the word microwave(d) is used increasingly after 2018, so I would guess your account is from 2019 or later. (the statistics only go up to 2019 on google)

Then statistically, I'll be looking at the amount of pc gamers in the resulting timeframe to determine what year you most likey started in.

vsv6Sb6.png

Since pc gaming (I think this includes browser games but I am actually not 100% sure) increased more from 2019-2020 then 2018-2019, it is therefore more likely that you joined FR in 2020. This also checks out because I think gaming should have increased during the pandemic, which in NL really hit in 2020. (see below screenshot as to why I think so.)

JvGdX58.png

Then, to determine the month you likely joined in, I'm mostly looking at the "minor" on your signature. Based on personal experience, I was most likely to start a new book, anime or manga in the holidays and I tended to start and stick to new hobbies if I started them in the beginning of longer holidays, which means the summer or winter holidays. Since the summer holidays is longest, I'm going to guess the summer holidays, which would mean in July.

Final verdict:

You may or may not have started playing in July 2020.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oof, should have claimed. Already took my detective glasses off so this is going to be more armchair theory than research... @/kazulir [b]Vista:[/b] First of all: absolutely gorgeous aesthetics. With that out of the way, your vista might have changed after 2016 if you're an older player (the [gamedb item=20807] came out in 2016 according to the forums), so I'm looking at the vista cost here, which in this case means active participation in NotN. (at least half a year of more serious game play before NotN to be able to participate in such a targeted way to obtain a vista in my own experience.) As you seem like a very active forum participant (amount of comments + participation here), I'm going to guess a very active player, which does not necessary mean that you're an older player. based on my own experience as a very active player about a year ago, I'm going to guess you have an account that is at least 1 years old. [b]Signature:[/b] Very organized, [s]but also I am noticing the presence of an art shop (I'd say that most people I know start an art shop 1.5-2 years into their time playing FR) coupled with the lack of a banner (I'm going to guess no longer than 3 years of game play). So that would put you at 3-1.5 years of gameplay.[/s] Re-evaluation: *Squints* That is not an artshop but an art dump, sorry. Then I'd say you could have joined more recently, so at least an account that's than 1 year old I guess? [b]Avatar:[/b] I'm seeing a apparel + skin + dragon that matches your vista this doesn't neccesary mean you're an older player, just that you have gotten the funds to buy these items, which are the [gamedb item=49309] and- I'm quite sure that's [gamedb item=50989] because I tried that one on one of my wildclaws... Both look amazing and are not horrendously difficult to obtain like the [gamedb item=2316], I'm guessing not older than 2 years of gameplay. [b]Statistics:[/b] According to google your account very likely did not exist before 2019, unless you changed your username recently... [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZJBln9m.png[/img] Well... That kinda did narrow it down to between 2 years and 1 year of gameplay, which means I'm going to take the average here and guess 1.5 years. Going to guess you joined around the winter holidays in 2021-2022, so... [b]December 2021?[/b] [quote]EDIT: Ah, I see, haha, you have an amazing lair XD[/quote] [quote]Edit 2: Correct to the person below![/quote]
Oof, should have claimed. Already took my detective glasses off so this is going to be more armchair theory than research...

@/kazulir

Vista:
First of all: absolutely gorgeous aesthetics.
With that out of the way, your vista might have changed after 2016 if you're an older player (the Vista: Hourglass came out in 2016 according to the forums), so I'm looking at the vista cost here, which in this case means active participation in NotN. (at least half a year of more serious game play before NotN to be able to participate in such a targeted way to obtain a vista in my own experience.) As you seem like a very active forum participant (amount of comments + participation here), I'm going to guess a very active player, which does not necessary mean that you're an older player. based on my own experience as a very active player about a year ago, I'm going to guess you have an account that is at least 1 years old.

Signature: Very organized, but also I am noticing the presence of an art shop (I'd say that most people I know start an art shop 1.5-2 years into their time playing FR) coupled with the lack of a banner (I'm going to guess no longer than 3 years of game play).
So that would put you at 3-1.5 years of gameplay.

Re-evaluation: *Squints* That is not an artshop but an art dump, sorry.
Then I'd say you could have joined more recently, so at least an account that's than 1 year old I guess?

Avatar: I'm seeing a apparel + skin + dragon that matches your vista this doesn't neccesary mean you're an older player, just that you have gotten the funds to buy these items, which are the Summer Antlers and- I'm quite sure that's Skin: First to Shine because I tried that one on one of my wildclaws...
Both look amazing and are not horrendously difficult to obtain like the Autumnal Wreath, I'm guessing not older than 2 years of gameplay.

Statistics: According to google your account very likely did not exist before 2019, unless you changed your username recently...

ZJBln9m.png

Well... That kinda did narrow it down to between 2 years and 1 year of gameplay, which means I'm going to take the average here and guess 1.5 years. Going to guess you joined around the winter holidays in 2021-2022, so... December 2021?
Quote:
EDIT: Ah, I see, haha, you have an amazing lair XD
Quote:
Edit 2: Correct to the person below!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@TacoTequila
I'm guessing 2 or more years, possibly as old as 2018?

Edit: sorta correct?
@TacoTequila
I'm guessing 2 or more years, possibly as old as 2018?

Edit: sorta correct?
•He/Him || They/Them
•Fr +9
Wishlist
Favourite dragon
Art commission info
Skin & accent shop

_ _

I'm seeking any 2 letter dragons,
any breed, any amount of offspring,
any colours, any name!

M7v69JN.png
@LumeDeus
maybe 2020ish? possibly a little older...

edit: NOT EVEN CLOSE LMAOO
@LumeDeus
maybe 2020ish? possibly a little older...

edit: NOT EVEN CLOSE LMAOO
vIn6W6z.gifxx he/they
queer
xxxxx

xxx
1 2 ... 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 ... 1220 1221