Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 5991 5992
Just wanted to add my two cents on ambushes:
This is the Hunger Games - everyone is trying to kill each other. I think I'd be rather odd if people weren't ambushed. I'd imagine ambushes would be a fairly common tactic (not that I want to imagine this happening irl at all)

@LadyPlague
Thanks! :D Coming up with events is actually kinda fun
Just wanted to add my two cents on ambushes:
This is the Hunger Games - everyone is trying to kill each other. I think I'd be rather odd if people weren't ambushed. I'd imagine ambushes would be a fairly common tactic (not that I want to imagine this happening irl at all)

@LadyPlague
Thanks! :D Coming up with events is actually kinda fun
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
@LadyPlague last time i checked though, the only homestuck who killd a star character was john killing ms skullnick, so violently! q^q specially cause john wouldnt bash her head in over a joke... He wouldnt kill and hlikes jokes... It was the arena event.

I know. ;;

Some of these evnts are making me nervous, ahhh;;
@LadyPlague last time i checked though, the only homestuck who killd a star character was john killing ms skullnick, so violently! q^q specially cause john wouldnt bash her head in over a joke... He wouldnt kill and hlikes jokes... It was the arena event.

I know. ;;

Some of these evnts are making me nervous, ahhh;;
T3TuubO.png
@LadyPlague

Could I change my tributes/fandom? :o

Also, here's some events:

(Player1) and (Player2) start dancing to "You Reposted in the Wrong Neighborhood." (( Here's the song, by the way: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8 ))

(Player1) and (Player2) watch the sunset together. (( You can count this as a nighttime event, if you want. ))

(Player1) changes history and has to disappear as a result. (Player2) doesn't want to say goodbye. (( Player 1 dies. This is a PMD inspired event. ;_; ))

(Player1) is frozen solid and smashed to pieces by (Player2). (( Player 1 dies. This is another PMD inspired event. ))

(Player1) gets bored and tries to find a theme song for (himself/herself1).

(Player1) sings to (himself/herself1), then gets embarrassed when (Player2) interrupts (him/her1).

(Player1) claims that (he/she1) is the Ultimate Lifeform.

(Player1) wants to be a Magical Girl!

(Player1) calls (Player2) a nerd. (Player2) then calls (Player1) a dweeb. (Player3) says that they're both dorks.

(Player1) follows a ghost to the spirit world. (( Player 1 dies. ))
@LadyPlague

Could I change my tributes/fandom? :o

Also, here's some events:

(Player1) and (Player2) start dancing to "You Reposted in the Wrong Neighborhood." (( Here's the song, by the way: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8 ))

(Player1) and (Player2) watch the sunset together. (( You can count this as a nighttime event, if you want. ))

(Player1) changes history and has to disappear as a result. (Player2) doesn't want to say goodbye. (( Player 1 dies. This is a PMD inspired event. ;_; ))

(Player1) is frozen solid and smashed to pieces by (Player2). (( Player 1 dies. This is another PMD inspired event. ))

(Player1) gets bored and tries to find a theme song for (himself/herself1).

(Player1) sings to (himself/herself1), then gets embarrassed when (Player2) interrupts (him/her1).

(Player1) claims that (he/she1) is the Ultimate Lifeform.

(Player1) wants to be a Magical Girl!

(Player1) calls (Player2) a nerd. (Player2) then calls (Player1) a dweeb. (Player3) says that they're both dorks.

(Player1) follows a ghost to the spirit world. (( Player 1 dies. ))
Forum-Signature.png
@ladyplague

I don't know if someone has made these events before but

(player1) has an apple. (player2) has a pen. They put them together to create an apple pen.

(player2) has a pineapple. (player2) has a pen. They put them together to create a pineapple pen.

(player1) finds an apple pen and pineapple pen. (He/She1) makes a Pen Pineapple Apple Pen.
@ladyplague

I don't know if someone has made these events before but

(player1) has an apple. (player2) has a pen. They put them together to create an apple pen.

(player2) has a pineapple. (player2) has a pen. They put them together to create a pineapple pen.

(player1) finds an apple pen and pineapple pen. (He/She1) makes a Pen Pineapple Apple Pen.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
darn we should of done a Halloween theme last game...

I should of thought of it, but I didn't. Oh well. Some countries don't celebrate Halloween, anyways. Maybe have a general Autumn theme to make up for it? We did have a Spring/Easter and Summer theme before.

While I'm here suggesting I came up with a few more themes.

Sad/Serious theme. No funny events. All serious. After all, the original Hunger Games was supposed to be dark not silly lol.

Salt theme. Add the most unfair events ever. Example: (player1) convinces (player2),(player3), and (player4) to make a suicide pact, but bails last minute. (player1 kills players 2 3 and 4)

If I think of any more I'll let you know!
darn we should of done a Halloween theme last game...

I should of thought of it, but I didn't. Oh well. Some countries don't celebrate Halloween, anyways. Maybe have a general Autumn theme to make up for it? We did have a Spring/Easter and Summer theme before.

While I'm here suggesting I came up with a few more themes.

Sad/Serious theme. No funny events. All serious. After all, the original Hunger Games was supposed to be dark not silly lol.

Salt theme. Add the most unfair events ever. Example: (player1) convinces (player2),(player3), and (player4) to make a suicide pact, but bails last minute. (player1 kills players 2 3 and 4)

If I think of any more I'll let you know!
@LadyPlague

More events cuz I like Astérix.

---

(Player1) and (Player2) argue... and then the Romans show up. (Player1) and (Player2) decide to punch up Romans instead of each other.

(Player1) is brewing random potions. (Player2) drinks one and starts floating. -day

(Player1) falls to the ground when the potion wears off. -night

(Player1) brews a hair lotion and hides it in (Player2)'s supplies.

The Romans attack, but upon seeing (Player1) they flee.

The Romans attack, and (Player1), (Player2), and (Player3) defeat them. (Player3) also bites a few Romans on their way out.

Pirates attack (Player1) and (Player2)'s ship. They defeat the pirates and sink the pirate ship.

Pirates attack (Player1) and (Player2)'s ship, but when the pirates see (Player1) and (Player2) they flee, accidentally scuttling their ship in the process.

---

I got a theme. Super Smash FHG. Basically, based off Smash Bros with everyone in the FHG as the Smashers.
@LadyPlague

More events cuz I like Astérix.

---

(Player1) and (Player2) argue... and then the Romans show up. (Player1) and (Player2) decide to punch up Romans instead of each other.

(Player1) is brewing random potions. (Player2) drinks one and starts floating. -day

(Player1) falls to the ground when the potion wears off. -night

(Player1) brews a hair lotion and hides it in (Player2)'s supplies.

The Romans attack, but upon seeing (Player1) they flee.

The Romans attack, and (Player1), (Player2), and (Player3) defeat them. (Player3) also bites a few Romans on their way out.

Pirates attack (Player1) and (Player2)'s ship. They defeat the pirates and sink the pirate ship.

Pirates attack (Player1) and (Player2)'s ship, but when the pirates see (Player1) and (Player2) they flee, accidentally scuttling their ship in the process.

---

I got a theme. Super Smash FHG. Basically, based off Smash Bros with everyone in the FHG as the Smashers.

He/him | FRT+1 x
[quote name="@DuskyFlareon" date=2016-10-31 15:42:25] I got a theme. Super Smash FHG. Basically, based off Smash Bros with everyone in the FHG as the Smashers. [/quote] ...[i]yes[/i]
@DuskyFlareon wrote on 2016-10-31:

...yes
@LadyPlague

Here's some events I thought of.

(Player1) chases (Player2). An inter dimensional gate opens, chopping (Player2) in half. ((Player2 dies.))

(Player1) finds a random mask, and puts it on. (He/She1) is vaporized. ((Player1 dies.))
@LadyPlague

Here's some events I thought of.

(Player1) chases (Player2). An inter dimensional gate opens, chopping (Player2) in half. ((Player2 dies.))

(Player1) finds a random mask, and puts it on. (He/She1) is vaporized. ((Player1 dies.))
SEH.jpg
@LadyPlague
I will be gone this week, so there is no need to ping me this time around. I will return hopefully next week.
@LadyPlague
I will be gone this week, so there is no need to ping me this time around. I will return hopefully next week.
23826.png7103.png23828.png
@playerpichu

Sure you can! You have until I start the game to change your fandom.

@Werelynx

I realized that as well. Perhaps after the Jurassic Park theme, we can go with your idea, and cram in as much thanksgiving and halloween and day of the dead references and overall autumn themes as much as possible.

I will add your theme ideas along with @DuskyFlareon 's to the list.
@playerpichu

Sure you can! You have until I start the game to change your fandom.

@Werelynx

I realized that as well. Perhaps after the Jurassic Park theme, we can go with your idea, and cram in as much thanksgiving and halloween and day of the dead references and overall autumn themes as much as possible.

I will add your theme ideas along with @DuskyFlareon 's to the list.
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 5991 5992