Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 5991 5992
@OadyPlague

Pssst... are you planning to update the OP with the tributes?
@OadyPlague

Pssst... are you planning to update the OP with the tributes?

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

I have entered the last of the events and will now work on entering the characters. Once that's done, I can officially update the OP with which district everyone is in.

Also my name does not have an O in it.
@DuskyFlareon

I have entered the last of the events and will now work on entering the characters. Once that's done, I can officially update the OP with which district everyone is in.

Also my name does not have an O in it.
Ru6naU3.png
Ok, I'm testing the events to see if there's anything off, and I'm coming across some pretty funny moments I think you guys would enjoy. (the characters here are from game 43, the one where Professor Layton won) Consider it a sneak peak of what's to come... [quote]Kenny incessantly repeats the same tip every 10 seconds until they're ABSOLUTELY SURE Professor Layton understands.[/quote] [quote]Sub Zero and Sweden have a three-legged race against Pidge and Rogue.[/quote] [quote]Daina wakes up from a dream of a chef slapping them in the face with a fish.[/quote] [quote]Luke Triton embraces his inner pyromaniac. Undyne comes home to find her camp destroyed.[/quote] [quote]Jacob Frye decides to become Mr.StealYourBoy as they take Kakyoin away from Jotaro.[/quote] btw in this test game, Zhu Li did the thing and won.
Ok, I'm testing the events to see if there's anything off, and I'm coming across some pretty funny moments I think you guys would enjoy. (the characters here are from game 43, the one where Professor Layton won) Consider it a sneak peak of what's to come...
Quote:
Kenny incessantly repeats the same tip every 10 seconds until they're ABSOLUTELY SURE Professor Layton understands.
Quote:
Sub Zero and Sweden have a three-legged race against Pidge and Rogue.
Quote:
Daina wakes up from a dream of a chef slapping them in the face with a fish.
Quote:
Luke Triton embraces his inner pyromaniac. Undyne comes home to find her camp destroyed.
Quote:
Jacob Frye decides to become Mr.StealYourBoy as they take Kakyoin away from Jotaro.

btw in this test game, Zhu Li did the thing and won.
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague

"Jacob Frye decides to become Mr.StealYourBoy as they take Kakyoin away from Jotaro."

This isn't the most bizarre (Hehe, puns) experience Kakyoin and Jotaro have been through, that's for sure. Still, why would you do this, Jacob? Those two are friends, they need to stay together! D:

I can't wait to see these crazy events in the real game. I'd love to have the code for this game, I want to see some of the new events in action.
@LadyPlague

"Jacob Frye decides to become Mr.StealYourBoy as they take Kakyoin away from Jotaro."

This isn't the most bizarre (Hehe, puns) experience Kakyoin and Jotaro have been through, that's for sure. Still, why would you do this, Jacob? Those two are friends, they need to stay together! D:

I can't wait to see these crazy events in the real game. I'd love to have the code for this game, I want to see some of the new events in action.
Forum-Signature.png
Quote:

did my boi win
Quote:

did my boi win
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@ladyplague

One last submission for events. It's halloween theme, but I think it's ok to add this week.

(player1), (player2), (player3), and (player4) play Junkenstien's Revenge all day.
@ladyplague

One last submission for events. It's halloween theme, but I think it's ok to add this week.

(player1), (player2), (player3), and (player4) play Junkenstien's Revenge all day.
[quote name="Werelynx" date=2016-11-03 20:12:08] Quote: Sub Zero and Sweden have a three-legged race against Pidge and Rogue. did my boi win [/quote] I'd like to imagine so, because he was on the same team as my boy
Werelynx wrote on 2016-11-03:
Quote:

did my boi win
I'd like to imagine so, because he was on the same team as my boy
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @Amiparu @LunarEcho @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Quamosthy @Karkamericat @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @TheGodOfStories @Anubiis @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @EmeraldBlaze @Pinkninja19 @RedArmyGrif

Good day everyone! Today we will be beginning our lovely 45th Fandom Hunger Games!
I actually managed to get everything set up ahead of time, So not only can I start these games sooner, but the time I give will be far more accurate! Let's say 13:00FR is when we begin unless something comes up.
@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @Amiparu @LunarEcho @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Quamosthy @Karkamericat @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @TheGodOfStories @Anubiis @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @EmeraldBlaze @Pinkninja19 @RedArmyGrif

Good day everyone! Today we will be beginning our lovely 45th Fandom Hunger Games!
I actually managed to get everything set up ahead of time, So not only can I start these games sooner, but the time I give will be far more accurate! Let's say 13:00FR is when we begin unless something comes up.
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="Werelynx" date=2016-10-29 10:58:29] @emordnilap @ladyplague I found this on google images [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/33d9/f/2012/263/f/2/warrior_cars_into_the_wild_by_ask_jay_feather-d5fcq0p.png[/img] [/quote] @werelynx I don't get it but this is glorious
Werelynx wrote on 2016-10-29:
@emordnilap @ladyplague

I found this on google images

warrior_cars_into_the_wild_by_ask_jay_feather-d5fcq0p.png

@werelynx

I don't get it but this is glorious
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gifpukaslothgreen_sleeping.gifstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.giftumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
Well, guess I'll be in chemistry for the first hour of the games
Well, guess I'll be in chemistry for the first hour of the games
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 5991 5992