Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4788 4789 4790 4791 4792 ... 5991 5992
[quote name="Thornasaur" date="2018-09-27 17:09:50" ] “Miu Iruma chases Kokichi Oma” canon [/quote] [color=360705]i'm not even very danganronpa-oriented and i would have said that
Thornasaur wrote on 2018-09-27 17:09:50:
“Miu Iruma chases Kokichi Oma” canon
i'm not even very danganronpa-oriented and i would have said that
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Night 3

Eleven meows and meows and meows. Juno Steel eventually yells at her to shut up.

Matt tries to swim across a river, but drowns.

Finn McMissile defeats Zazu in a fight, but spares his life.

Edd gets high on catnip and starts yowling. Nargacuga Looks on, disturbed by Edd's crazed state.

Tow Mater is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.

Joseph Christiansen, Kano, and Cheval discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Will and Agnes Oblige talk about the tributes still alive.

Lotor taints Shuichi Saihara's food, killing him.

Kokichi Oma delivers jugs of milk to everyone’s camps for the night.

Mint Choco Cookie becomes a member of the Covewood Claws.

Reverto and Simba slept together.

Ringabel, Nagito Komaeda, and Miu Iruma discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Shiro questions his sanity.

Indominus Rex, Spot, Vincent, and Mustard tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Honey the Cat, Pistachio Cookie, Craig Cahn, and Mikey tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Narti receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Teardrop tends to Cecil's wounds.

Professor Venomous begs for Tiz Arrior to kill him. He reluctantly obliges, killing Professor Venomous.

Chester receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

@Thornasaur @LordBoxman @yamatsumori @Airplanefoxx @ThePhantomWolf @Icedragonpie @Willowfrost10 @papper @PopatoPips @Shikieiki @Maithax @BlackwatchGenji @browncoatparadox @EgoLobster @Ravenflare
Night 3

Eleven meows and meows and meows. Juno Steel eventually yells at her to shut up.

Finn McMissile defeats Zazu in a fight, but spares his life.

Edd gets high on catnip and starts yowling. Nargacuga Looks on, disturbed by Edd's crazed state.

Tow Mater is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.

Joseph Christiansen, Kano, and Cheval discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Will and Agnes Oblige talk about the tributes still alive.

Lotor taints Shuichi Saihara's food, killing him.

Kokichi Oma delivers jugs of milk to everyone’s camps for the night.

Mint Choco Cookie becomes a member of the Covewood Claws.

Reverto and Simba slept together.

Ringabel, Nagito Komaeda, and Miu Iruma discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Shiro questions his sanity.

Indominus Rex, Spot, Vincent, and Mustard tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Honey the Cat, Pistachio Cookie, Craig Cahn, and Mikey tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Narti receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Teardrop tends to Cecil's wounds.

Professor Venomous begs for Tiz Arrior to kill him. He reluctantly obliges, killing Professor Venomous.

Chester receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

@Thornasaur @LordBoxman @yamatsumori @Airplanefoxx @ThePhantomWolf @Icedragonpie @Willowfrost10 @papper @PopatoPips @Shikieiki @Maithax @BlackwatchGenji @browncoatparadox @EgoLobster @Ravenflare
Ru6naU3.png
HEY THAT REALLY WASN'T VERY NICE DUDE

My boys. :'(
HEY THAT REALLY WASN'T VERY NICE DUDE

My boys. :'(
T3TuubO.png
Day 4

Mikey goes hunting.

Cecil and Zazu hunt for other tributes.

Juno Steel discovers a cave.

Kano tries to sleep through the entire day.

Ringabel discovers a cave.

Narti diverts Mustard's attention and runs away.

Pistachio Cookie goes hunting.

Chester hunts for other tributes.

Teardrop finds a giant poptart, and gets stuck in the process of investigating it. Wait, is that a rainbow coming out of her butt??!

Indominus Rex is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

Reverto accompanies Honey the Cat to the Moonstone. Honey the Cat is then coronated as the Leader of FandomClan for the day.

Mint Choco Cookie runs away from Kokichi Oma.

Craig Cahn runs away from Vincent.

Hush hush hush, blush blush blush! Shiro is now Eleven's big fat crush!

Edd hunts for other tributes.

Cheval tries to spear fish with a trident.

Will, Simba, Nagito Komaeda, and Tow Mater all play a game of cat-themed Monopoly. At the end of the day, Nagito Komaeda is the most wealthy and wins.

Agnes Oblige, Joseph Christiansen, and Finn McMissile battle a mountain lion. After a long battle, they all succeed in taking it down.

Tiz Arrior becomes a member of the Covewood Claws.

Nargacuga tends to Lotor's wounds.

Miu Iruma dons a poorly-made mask to look like Spot. Spot is not impressed.

Day 4

Mikey goes hunting.

Cecil and Zazu hunt for other tributes.

Juno Steel discovers a cave.

Kano tries to sleep through the entire day.

Ringabel discovers a cave.

Narti diverts Mustard's attention and runs away.

Pistachio Cookie goes hunting.

Chester hunts for other tributes.

Teardrop finds a giant poptart, and gets stuck in the process of investigating it. Wait, is that a rainbow coming out of her butt??!

Indominus Rex is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

Reverto accompanies Honey the Cat to the Moonstone. Honey the Cat is then coronated as the Leader of FandomClan for the day.

Mint Choco Cookie runs away from Kokichi Oma.

Craig Cahn runs away from Vincent.

Edd hunts for other tributes.

Cheval tries to spear fish with a trident.

Will, Simba, Nagito Komaeda, and Tow Mater all play a game of cat-themed Monopoly. At the end of the day, Nagito Komaeda is the most wealthy and wins.

Agnes Oblige, Joseph Christiansen, and Finn McMissile battle a mountain lion. After a long battle, they all succeed in taking it down.

Tiz Arrior becomes a member of the Covewood Claws.

Nargacuga tends to Lotor's wounds.

Miu Iruma dons a poorly-made mask to look like Spot. Spot is not impressed.

Ru6naU3.png
@EgoLobster Thank you. Its earless face shall now haunt me in my sleep. XD [center] [quote]Matt tries to swim across a river, but drowns. [/quote] The river is RUDE[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/eac792b11da5a67e9c0f08a3065b998d/tenor.gif[/img] Farewell my son. <3[/center]
@EgoLobster Thank you. Its earless face shall now haunt me in my sleep. XD
Quote:
The river is RUDEtenor.gif
Farewell my son.

<3
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs NOT marked with an ❌, should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
[quote]Hush hush hush, blush blush blush! Shiro is now Eleven's big fat crush![/quote] Same, Eleven, Same
Quote:

Same, Eleven, Same
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
[center][i]3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/eddsworld-fanon/images/0/0a/Matt.png[/img] Matt District 5 [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6074d5e326fe14d7e5edc6afb20ffd33/tumblr_oyv5vvCCWl1se3wnco3_500.png[/img] Shuichi Saihara District 2 [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a3013374e0c1e87f840a4c8c0caf9e41/tumblr_pfg3g5YM4H1u9r13e_540.png[/img] Professor Venomous (on the right) District 1[/center] @Thornasaur @yamatsumori @Airplanefoxx @ThePhantomWolf @Icedragonpie @Willowfrost10 @papper @PopatoPips @Shikieiki @Maithax @BlackwatchGenji @browncoatparadox @EgoLobster @Ravenflare @Grail @LordBoxman Both of your tributes have fallen.
3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Matt.png
Matt
District 5
tumblr_oyv5vvCCWl1se3wnco3_500.png
Shuichi Saihara
District 2
tumblr_pfg3g5YM4H1u9r13e_540.png
Professor Venomous (on the right)
District 1

@Thornasaur @yamatsumori @Airplanefoxx @ThePhantomWolf @Icedragonpie @Willowfrost10 @papper @PopatoPips @Shikieiki @Maithax @BlackwatchGenji @browncoatparadox @EgoLobster @Ravenflare @Grail
@LordBoxman Both of your tributes have fallen.
Ru6naU3.png
tAKE THAT VENOUMUS!
SHAN'T HAVE KILLED SETO
tAKE THAT VENOUMUS!
SHAN'T HAVE KILLED SETO
Kano3Shuuya.png
Night 4

Reverto tracks down and kills Shiro.

Tow Mater convinces Teardrop to snuggle with him.

Pistachio Cookie finds a giant poptart, and gets stuck in the process of investigating it. Wait, is that a rainbow coming out of her butt??!

Kano becomes a member of the Covewood Claws.

Juno Steel delivers jugs of milk to everyone’s camps for the night.

Mustard cooks her food before putting her fire out.

Mint Choco Cookie, Agnes Oblige, Miu Iruma, Ringabel, and Vincent sleep in shifts.

Honey the Cat meows and meows and meows. Chester eventually yells at her to shut up.

Indominus Rex sets up camp for the night.

Tiz Arrior delivers jugs of milk to everyone’s camps for the night.

Simba and Kokichi Oma slept together. Cheval tried to silence both of them, but was caught and killed by both of them.

Spot sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Zazu destroys Cecil's supplies while he is asleep.

Lotor begs for Mikey to kill him. He refuses, keeping Lotor alive.

Joseph Christiansen delivers jugs of milk to everyone’s camps for the night.

Eleven receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Narti boards a large mechanical space lion.

Craig Cahn finds a giant poptart, and gets stuck in the process of investigating it. Wait, is that a rainbow coming out of his butt??!

Nargacuga delivers jugs of milk to everyone’s camps for the night.

Finn McMissile, Nagito Komaeda, and Edd sleep in shifts.

Will sees a fire, but stays hidden.

@Thornasaur @yamatsumori @Airplanefoxx @ThePhantomWolf @Icedragonpie @Willowfrost10 @papper @PopatoPips @Shikieiki @Maithax @BlackwatchGenji @browncoatparadox @EgoLobster @Ravenflare
Night 4

Reverto tracks down and kills Shiro.

Tow Mater convinces Teardrop to snuggle with him.

Pistachio Cookie finds a giant poptart, and gets stuck in the process of investigating it. Wait, is that a rainbow coming out of her butt??!

Kano becomes a member of the Covewood Claws.

Juno Steel delivers jugs of milk to everyone’s camps for the night.

Mustard cooks her food before putting her fire out.

Mint Choco Cookie, Agnes Oblige, Miu Iruma, Ringabel, and Vincent sleep in shifts.

Honey the Cat meows and meows and meows. Chester eventually yells at her to shut up.

Indominus Rex sets up camp for the night.

Tiz Arrior delivers jugs of milk to everyone’s camps for the night.

Simba and Kokichi Oma slept together. Cheval tried to silence both of them, but was caught and killed by both of them.

Spot sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Zazu destroys Cecil's supplies while he is asleep.

Lotor begs for Mikey to kill him. He refuses, keeping Lotor alive.

Joseph Christiansen delivers jugs of milk to everyone’s camps for the night.

Eleven receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Narti boards a large mechanical space lion.

Craig Cahn finds a giant poptart, and gets stuck in the process of investigating it. Wait, is that a rainbow coming out of his butt??!

Nargacuga delivers jugs of milk to everyone’s camps for the night.

Finn McMissile, Nagito Komaeda, and Edd sleep in shifts.

Will sees a fire, but stays hidden.

@Thornasaur @yamatsumori @Airplanefoxx @ThePhantomWolf @Icedragonpie @Willowfrost10 @papper @PopatoPips @Shikieiki @Maithax @BlackwatchGenji @browncoatparadox @EgoLobster @Ravenflare
Ru6naU3.png
@Grail AND Venomous. TWO of my favorite boys in a fell swoop, again! Combined with wasabi's bloodbath death, etc, etc...

RNG isn't too kind.
I lost Edward to being unable to cross a river once. I remember that. Actually I think you entered him there. The Oregon Trail round.
@Grail AND Venomous. TWO of my favorite boys in a fell swoop, again! Combined with wasabi's bloodbath death, etc, etc...

RNG isn't too kind.
I lost Edward to being unable to cross a river once. I remember that. Actually I think you entered him there. The Oregon Trail round.
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 4788 4789 4790 4791 4792 ... 5991 5992