Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 ... 5991 5992
@WildRose42
Whoop, fixed it. Thank you!
@WildRose42
Whoop, fixed it. Thank you!
UKWaIbN.png
Hold everything! A count will be made shortly!

Good news everyone! After a proper recount, I've found that no-one has to be kicked out to fit everyone. (which was my concern when I woke up this morning to check the thread)

Allegoy, RainbowServal, Lunavena, you all made it and got the last 3 spots.

Which means that:

ALL SPOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED! NO MORE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Hold everything! A count will be made shortly!

Good news everyone! After a proper recount, I've found that no-one has to be kicked out to fit everyone. (which was my concern when I woke up this morning to check the thread)

Allegoy, RainbowServal, Lunavena, you all made it and got the last 3 spots.

Which means that:

ALL SPOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED! NO MORE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Ru6naU3.png
OMG THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU
YES!
OMG THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU
YES!
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
@childofnaga
eyyyyyyyy
@childofnaga
eyyyyyyyy
@ladyplague

could I swap one of my tributes for a different character? If not it's fine!
@ladyplague

could I swap one of my tributes for a different character? If not it's fine!
fr-sig.png
Ahahahaha~
The ice fox returns
Ahahahaha~
The ice fox returns
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
@kyat

Sure! As long as this change isn't made like 10 minutes before the games start
@kyat

Sure! As long as this change isn't made like 10 minutes before the games start
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague

Finally gave my entry pictures
@LadyPlague

Finally gave my entry pictures
Hey guys!
I'm starting up my old hatchery again and just hatched two lovely shiny red nocturnes... Figured I'd let you all know, mainly because past winners of the FHG get 50% off. c:
Hey guys!
I'm starting up my old hatchery again and just hatched two lovely shiny red nocturnes... Figured I'd let you all know, mainly because past winners of the FHG get 50% off. c:
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
Hello Everyone! Here are the lists for who's in which game:

Due to irl events, I'm going to be starting tonight's game early. Which is to say 13:00FR time. I'm sorry if this inconveniences any of you.

Friday’s Game:
@Zac @Xmoonlightx1 @ LadyPlague @RainbowServal @Airplanefoxx @ChildOfNaga @TheEnderDraco @Firewyrm2018 @Reshiramu @KingBirb @Dragonlady1803 @baubleBee @Emordnilap @Hamkid @RoarofTime
@Luckless @Kyat @Thornasaur @FValentine @Saans @Flareth @Playerpichu @YaBoiGuzma
@Allegoy

Saturday’s Game:
@VastPlaguesOfAku @Werelynx @Vulcanatus @GrandSerpentine @WildRose42 @Sparklejewel @TerribleUsername @Banished @Lunavena @Browncoatparadox @Bluparrot @Hayati @ShadowLugia711 @EmberTheSkywing @Kinaku
@LieutenantCoen @Matou @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Debate @LordMalak @LunarEcho @Hikarinomemori @KalliZora @DeliciousMemes

May the odds be ever in your favour!
Hello Everyone! Here are the lists for who's in which game:

Due to irl events, I'm going to be starting tonight's game early. Which is to say 13:00FR time. I'm sorry if this inconveniences any of you.

Friday’s Game:
@Zac @Xmoonlightx1 @ LadyPlague @RainbowServal @Airplanefoxx @ChildOfNaga @TheEnderDraco @Firewyrm2018 @Reshiramu @KingBirb @Dragonlady1803 @baubleBee @Emordnilap @Hamkid @RoarofTime
@Luckless @Kyat @Thornasaur @FValentine @Saans @Flareth @Playerpichu @YaBoiGuzma
@Allegoy

Saturday’s Game:
@VastPlaguesOfAku @Werelynx @Vulcanatus @GrandSerpentine @WildRose42 @Sparklejewel @TerribleUsername @Banished @Lunavena @Browncoatparadox @Bluparrot @Hayati @ShadowLugia711 @EmberTheSkywing @Kinaku
@LieutenantCoen @Matou @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Debate @LordMalak @LunarEcho @Hikarinomemori @KalliZora @DeliciousMemes

May the odds be ever in your favour!
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 ... 5991 5992