Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
Day 2

Noire spots a death seeker.

Dio Brando accidentally runs into the Golem Workshop. He escapes, but is still pretty injured.

Sasaki searches for firewood.

Lissa tends to Sombra's wounds.

Tharja, Steven Stone, and Mario hunt for other tributes.

Amaterasu receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Joseph Joestar runs out of room in his lair and has to spend ALL of his treasure on an expansion.

Seto, Cliffjumper and Kaede Akamatsu have a seafood feast after a day of fishing in The Sea of a Thousand Currents.

Oki injures his wing and cannot fly for a while.

Percy questions his sanity.

Karma defeats Kano in a fight, but spares his life.

Vriska Serket sets an explosive off, killing Monika, and Kakyoin Noriaki. (( I blame the Arcanist for any and all explosions tbh ))

Nabooru severely injures Kaneki and leaves him to die.

Ganondorf makes a slingshot.

Luigi constructs a shack.

Sayori receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Sardonyx begins to glow pink after drinking the water from the Starfall Isles. It feels weird.

Pit goes hunting.

Mako Mankanshoku tries to spear fish with a trident.

Arcee tries to spear fish with a trident.

Latios makes a wooden spear.

Sulu receives clean water from the Tidelord.

Kenjirou runs away from Carlos the Scientist.

Moira, Yuri and Chekov have a seafood feast after a day of fishing in The Sea of a Thousand Currents.

Darkstalker, Whiteout, and Viridi hunt for other tributes.

Sutra thinks about home.

Cecil Palmer, Vex'ahlia, Charlotte, and Nonon Jakuzure hunt for other tributes.

@ReCremisi @WildRose42 @bluparrot @LadyPlague @DeliciousMemes @LordMalak @Elvende @EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @xmoonlightx1 @KalliZora @Kano3Shuuya @LapisDragon17718 @browncoatparadox
Day 2

Noire spots a death seeker.

Dio Brando accidentally runs into the Golem Workshop. He escapes, but is still pretty injured.

Sasaki searches for firewood.

Lissa tends to Sombra's wounds.

Tharja, Steven Stone, and Mario hunt for other tributes.

Amaterasu receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Joseph Joestar runs out of room in his lair and has to spend ALL of his treasure on an expansion.

Seto, Cliffjumper and Kaede Akamatsu have a seafood feast after a day of fishing in The Sea of a Thousand Currents.

Oki injures his wing and cannot fly for a while.

Karma defeats Kano in a fight, but spares his life.

Vriska Serket sets an explosive off, killing Monika, and Kakyoin Noriaki. (( I blame the Arcanist for any and all explosions tbh ))

Nabooru severely injures Kaneki and leaves him to die.

Ganondorf makes a slingshot.

Luigi constructs a shack.

Sayori receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Sardonyx begins to glow pink after drinking the water from the Starfall Isles. It feels weird.

Pit goes hunting.

Mako Mankanshoku tries to spear fish with a trident.

Arcee tries to spear fish with a trident.

Latios makes a wooden spear.

Sulu receives clean water from the Tidelord.

Kenjirou runs away from Carlos the Scientist.

Moira, Yuri and Chekov have a seafood feast after a day of fishing in The Sea of a Thousand Currents.

Darkstalker, Whiteout, and Viridi hunt for other tributes.

Sutra thinks about home.

Cecil Palmer, Vex'ahlia, Charlotte, and Nonon Jakuzure hunt for other tributes.

@ReCremisi @WildRose42 @bluparrot @LadyPlague @DeliciousMemes @LordMalak @Elvende @EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @xmoonlightx1 @KalliZora @Kano3Shuuya @LapisDragon17718 @browncoatparadox
Forum-Signature.png
Why do I feel like Tharja would end up telling a ghost story that places some king of death curse on the other people
Why do I feel like Tharja would end up telling a ghost story that places some king of death curse on the other people
FR +3, he/they
Wow Lissa you’re doing your job for once
Wow Lissa you’re doing your job for once
FR +3, he/they
[quote name="playerpichu" date=2018-01-06 17:07:11] Vriska Serket sets an explosive off, killing Monika, and Kakyoin Noriaki. [/quote] mad about the death of john?
playerpichu wrote on 2018-01-06:
Vriska Serket sets an explosive off, killing Monika, and Kakyoin Noriaki.

mad about the death of john?
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
[quote]Percy questions his sanity.[/quote] Well that's Percy in a nutshell. "The intelligence of a madman" I'm pretty sure that's what Ioun said
Quote:

Well that's Percy in a nutshell.
"The intelligence of a madman" I'm pretty sure that's what Ioun said
d6VP0mp.png JrZGMGx.png
Bb9XFYa.png
gziv3Ja.png
Pn33kaF.png
mlSrRbK.png
gAJtKYm.png
BTRr72z.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
So far both of my tribs have killed people
And here I am watching this, oh damn
So far both of my tribs have killed people
And here I am watching this, oh damn
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[center]5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315981/31598023_350.png[/img] Jotaro Kujo District 2 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322497/32249617_350.png[/img] John Egbert District 6 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367065/36706401_350.png[/img] Monika District 9 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290986/29098553_350.png[/img] Kakyoin Noriaki District 2 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316731/31673086_350.png[/img] Kaneki District 7[/center] @ReCremisi @WildRose42 @bluparrot @LadyPlague @DeliciousMemes @LordMalak @Elvende @EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @xmoonlightx1 @KalliZora @Kano3Shuuya @LapisDragon17718 @browncoatparadox
5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

31598023_350.png
Jotaro Kujo
District 2

32249617_350.png
John Egbert
District 6

36706401_350.png
Monika
District 9

29098553_350.png
Kakyoin Noriaki
District 2

31673086_350.png
Kaneki
District 7

Forum-Signature.png
[quote]Vriska Serket sets an explosive off, killing Monika, and Kakyoin Noriaki. [/quote] Vriska, pls why.
Quote:

Vriska, pls why.
[quote name="Flareth" date=2018-01-06 17:11:03] [quote]Vriska Serket sets an explosive off, killing Monika, and Kakyoin Noriaki. [/quote] Vriska, pls why. [/quote] Vriska, pls team with the Gan Clan
Flareth wrote on 2018-01-06:
Quote:

Vriska, pls why.

Vriska, pls team with the Gan Clan
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="KalliZora" date=2018-01-06 17:13:02] [quote name="Flareth" date=2018-01-06 17:11:03] [quote]Vriska Serket sets an explosive off, killing Monika, and Kakyoin Noriaki. [/quote] Vriska, pls why. [/quote] Vriska, pls team with the Gan Clan [/quote] Maaaaaaaay8e. May8e not. We'll see.
KalliZora wrote on 2018-01-06:
Flareth wrote on 2018-01-06:
Quote:

Vriska, pls why.

Vriska, pls team with the Gan Clan

Maaaaaaaay8e. May8e not. We'll see.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits