Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 ... 5991 5992
i'm so worried for my children now

one already died
i'm so worried for my children now

one already died
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Vulcanatus" date=2018-01-06 16:49:38] Quote: Sayori, Vex'ahlia and Kaneki have a seafood feast after a day of fishing in The Sea of a Thousand Currents. (( Could Kaneki even eat the seafood... )) he couldn't in my lore but let's ignore that let him have fun [/quote] [s]He'll just vomit it up later we'll let him have fun for now[/s]
Vulcanatus wrote on 2018-01-06:
Quote:
Sayori, Vex'ahlia and Kaneki have a seafood feast after a day of fishing in The Sea of a Thousand Currents. (( Could Kaneki even eat the seafood... ))

he couldn't in my lore but let's ignore that let him have fun

He'll just vomit it up later we'll let him have fun for now
Forum-Signature.png
bye japser...
bye japser...
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Night 1

Pit receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Karma, Steven Stone, Sasaki, and Sayori tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Jotaro Kujo begs for Mako Mankanshoku to kill him. She reluctantly obliges, killing Jotaro Kujo. (( Dang Jotaro was FED UP with this nonsense. I have to wonder why he went to Mako specifically to ask though, lol. ))

Mario is ambushed by a pack of gale wolves! Luckily, he manages to get away.

Sutra receives clean water from the Tidelord.

Monika frightens Sulu with cursed images.

Vex'ahlia receives a box of explosives from the Arcanist. (( A r c a n i s t n o ))

Kano is ambushed by a pack of gale wolves! Luckily, he manages to get away.

Amaterasu spots a death seeker.

John Egbert attacks Kaede Akamatsu, but Chekov protects her, killing John Egbert.

Kenjirou questions his sanity.

Vriska Serket injures her wing and cannot fly for a while.

Moira is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.

Viridi and Latios look at the stars in The Starfall Isles together, where the night skies are the clearest. (( Awww that's a cute event ))

Yuri spots a death seeker.

Kakyoin Noriaki sets up camp for the night.

Sombra is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.

Cecil Palmer and Percy ice-skate in the Southern Icefield.

Whiteout climbs a tree to rest.

Kaneki stays awake all night.

Carlos the Scientist accidentally runs into the Golem Workshop. He escapes, but is still pretty injured.

Seto is ambushed by a pack of gale wolves! Luckily, he manages to get away.

Nonon Jakuzure, Lissa, Tharja, and Darkstalker tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Dio Brando, Sardonyx and Charlotte have a seafood feast after a day of fishing in The Sea of a Thousand Currents.

Cliffjumper, Arcee and Ganondorf have a seafood feast after a day of fishing in The Sea of a Thousand Currents.

Oki cries himself to sleep.

Luigi and Joseph Joestar tell stories about themselves to each other. (( They would have many interesting stories to tell... ))

Noire and Nabooru talk about the tributes still alive.

@ReCremisi @WildRose42 @bluparrot @LadyPlague @DeliciousMemes @LordMalak @Elvende @EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @xmoonlightx1 @KalliZora @Kano3Shuuya @LapisDragon17718 @browncoatparadox
Night 1

Pit receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Karma, Steven Stone, Sasaki, and Sayori tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Jotaro Kujo begs for Mako Mankanshoku to kill him. She reluctantly obliges, killing Jotaro Kujo. (( Dang Jotaro was FED UP with this nonsense. I have to wonder why he went to Mako specifically to ask though, lol. ))

Mario is ambushed by a pack of gale wolves! Luckily, he manages to get away.

Sutra receives clean water from the Tidelord.

Monika frightens Sulu with cursed images.

Vex'ahlia receives a box of explosives from the Arcanist. (( A r c a n i s t n o ))

Kano is ambushed by a pack of gale wolves! Luckily, he manages to get away.

Amaterasu spots a death seeker.

John Egbert attacks Kaede Akamatsu, but Chekov protects her, killing John Egbert.

Kenjirou questions his sanity.

Vriska Serket injures her wing and cannot fly for a while.

Moira is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.

Viridi and Latios look at the stars in The Starfall Isles together, where the night skies are the clearest. (( Awww that's a cute event ))

Yuri spots a death seeker.

Kakyoin Noriaki sets up camp for the night.

Sombra is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.

Whiteout climbs a tree to rest.

Kaneki stays awake all night.

Carlos the Scientist accidentally runs into the Golem Workshop. He escapes, but is still pretty injured.

Seto is ambushed by a pack of gale wolves! Luckily, he manages to get away.

Nonon Jakuzure, Lissa, Tharja, and Darkstalker tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Dio Brando, Sardonyx and Charlotte have a seafood feast after a day of fishing in The Sea of a Thousand Currents.

Cliffjumper, Arcee and Ganondorf have a seafood feast after a day of fishing in The Sea of a Thousand Currents.

Oki cries himself to sleep.

Luigi and Joseph Joestar tell stories about themselves to each other. (( They would have many interesting stories to tell... ))

Noire and Nabooru talk about the tributes still alive.

@ReCremisi @WildRose42 @bluparrot @LadyPlague @DeliciousMemes @LordMalak @Elvende @EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @xmoonlightx1 @KalliZora @Kano3Shuuya @LapisDragon17718 @browncoatparadox
Forum-Signature.png
Goodbye homestuck who claimed to have been god :^)
Goodbye homestuck who claimed to have been god :^)
T3TuubO.png
GAN
I TOLD YOU
Don’t rub it in
Fish come from the HECKING OCEAN
GAN
I TOLD YOU
Don’t rub it in
Fish come from the HECKING OCEAN
JOHN NO

yall should know i actually made very angry noises and scared my dad with them

i'm very angry about this

i don't think i've been this mad over the fhg since karkat killed dave in the valentine's day round when i entered them

i'm not sure why i'm mad i just AM
JOHN NO

yall should know i actually made very angry noises and scared my dad with them

i'm very angry about this

i don't think i've been this mad over the fhg since karkat killed dave in the valentine's day round when i entered them

i'm not sure why i'm mad i just AM
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
[quote]Vex'ahlia receives a box of explosives from the Arcanist. (( A r c a n i s t n o ))[/quote] It was probably Percy using the Arcanist's name, trying to pretend he's not helping out his wife
Quote:

It was probably Percy using the Arcanist's name, trying to pretend he's not helping out his wife
d6VP0mp.png JrZGMGx.png
Bb9XFYa.png
gziv3Ja.png
Pn33kaF.png
mlSrRbK.png
gAJtKYm.png
BTRr72z.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
[quote name="Elvende" date=2018-01-06 17:01:24] [quote]Vex'ahlia receives a box of explosives from the Arcanist. (( A r c a n i s t n o ))[/quote] It was probably Percy using the Arcanist's name, trying to pretend he's not helping out his wife [/quote] Percy also comes fromthe HECKING OCEAN COULD THIS BE A HECKING OMEN
Elvende wrote on 2018-01-06:
Quote:

It was probably Percy using the Arcanist's name, trying to pretend he's not helping out his wife
Percy also comes fromthe HECKING OCEAN
COULD THIS BE A HECKING OMEN
[quote name="playerpichu" date=2018-01-06 16:59:04] Cecil Palmer and Percy ice-skate in the Southern Icefield. Carlos the Scientist accidentally runs into the Golem Workshop. He escapes, but is still pretty injured. [/quote] Podcast buddies! Also, of course Carlos is the one who gets into robot trouble.
playerpichu wrote on 2018-01-06:

Podcast buddies!

Also, of course Carlos is the one who gets into robot trouble.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
1 2 ... 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 ... 5991 5992