Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2828 2829 2830 2831 2832 ... 5991 5992
ach star wars please stop
ach star wars please stop
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-11-03 16:34:53] Kairi breaks Emmeryn's legs with their bare hands. [/quote] HOW COULD YOU, KAIRI??? EMM IS GOOD AND PURE AND HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG. [quote]Shura poomfs. Blake Belladona is thoroughly confused on what that means.[/quote] It's a secret ninja technique lost to the sands of time and only known by few of the living.
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-11-03:
Kairi breaks Emmeryn's legs with their bare hands.
HOW COULD YOU, KAIRI??? EMM IS GOOD AND PURE AND HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG.
Quote:
Shura poomfs. Blake Belladona is thoroughly confused on what that means.
It's a secret ninja technique lost to the sands of time and only known by few of the living.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
RICK AND MORTY OH M LROD
RICK AND MORTY OH M LROD
T3TuubO.png
And AMON healing my boy??? :( kinda worrisome but good too
And AMON healing my boy??? :( kinda worrisome but good too
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="RoarofTime" date=2017-11-03 16:35:09] [quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-11-03 16:33:52] Emmeryn stops for a moment to think about how much she appreciates her friends, both dead and alive. [/quote] [spoiler]last time i checked you're the only dead one[/spoiler] [/quote] *sobs quietly*
RoarofTime wrote on 2017-11-03:
Emmeryn stops for a moment to think about how much she appreciates her friends, both dead and alive.
last time i checked you're the only dead one
*sobs quietly*
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
[quote name="RoarofTime" date=2017-11-03 16:35:59] [quote name="Banished" date=2017-11-03 16:35:05] *coughs* I've been watching this Netflix original "anime" series called Neo Yokio and it's so bad that it's good. I might enter it next week. [/quote] [s]YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS GIANT TOBLERONE[/s] i've heard all its memes come from the first two episodes [/quote] I heard about it from a meme and it's from either the 5th or 6th episode, but it wouldn't surprise me that there are memes from the first episodes. The entire series is a meme xD
RoarofTime wrote on 2017-11-03:
Banished wrote on 2017-11-03:
*coughs* I've been watching this Netflix original "anime" series called Neo Yokio and it's so bad that it's good. I might enter it next week.
YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS GIANT TOBLERONE
i've heard all its memes come from the first two episodes
I heard about it from a meme and it's from either the 5th or 6th episode, but it wouldn't surprise me that there are memes from the first episodes. The entire series is a meme xD
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Night 4

Tripp and Stanley agree to help each other win.

Kaa receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Amon reads a book, then cries because his favorite character died.

Yzma poses in front of the moon.

Kokichi Ouma sleeps in a cave for the night... only to be chased out by bats.

Stanford dies from thirst.

Ruby and Gyro Zeppeli talk about the tributes still alive.

Shura pours blue dye into Tom's drink.

K1-B0 yells at hallucinations.

9S receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Yang Xiao Long feels someone watching her and turns around, catching a glimpse of Ivypool fleeing.

Kairi sings to Mozu when Mozu has a nightmare.

Zane sets off an Anti-Matter Bomb. He, Morty, and Denmark are all caught in the annhilation, while Rick narrowly escapes.

Gary Chalmers loses his shelter and must sleep on the cold ground.

Qrow kidnaps Sweden. Kylo Ren traverses the worlds to kill Qrow to save him.

Seymour Skinner falls into a hole in the ground and decides to live there.

A timer appears on Rey and Zekrom's hand. They complete the mission given to them.

Tamara 'accidentally' knocks over a certain someone's shipfic collection.

Pirates attack Blake Belladona and Korra's ship, but when the pirates see Blake Belladona and Korra they flee, accidentally scuttling their own ship.

Emmeryn feels lonely they don't have their partner in crime with them.

Kronk is the shipping lord.

Ratigan thinks about home.

@Emordnilap @ChildOfNaga @YaBoiGuzma @FValentine @RoarofTime @Airplanefoxx @Shadowlugia711 @browncoatparadox @StarlitFire @JellyRaven @WildRose42 @Calibris @luckless @LordMalak @Elvende
Night 4

Tripp and Stanley agree to help each other win.

Kaa receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Amon reads a book, then cries because his favorite character died.

Yzma poses in front of the moon.

Kokichi Ouma sleeps in a cave for the night... only to be chased out by bats.

Stanford dies from thirst.

Ruby and Gyro Zeppeli talk about the tributes still alive.

Shura pours blue dye into Tom's drink.

K1-B0 yells at hallucinations.

9S receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Yang Xiao Long feels someone watching her and turns around, catching a glimpse of Ivypool fleeing.

Kairi sings to Mozu when Mozu has a nightmare.

Zane sets off an Anti-Matter Bomb. He, Morty, and Denmark are all caught in the annhilation, while Rick narrowly escapes.

Gary Chalmers loses his shelter and must sleep on the cold ground.

Qrow kidnaps Sweden. Kylo Ren traverses the worlds to kill Qrow to save him.

Seymour Skinner falls into a hole in the ground and decides to live there.

A timer appears on Rey and Zekrom's hand. They complete the mission given to them.

Tamara 'accidentally' knocks over a certain someone's shipfic collection.

Pirates attack Blake Belladona and Korra's ship, but when the pirates see Blake Belladona and Korra they flee, accidentally scuttling their own ship.

Emmeryn feels lonely they don't have their partner in crime with them.

Kronk is the shipping lord.

Ratigan thinks about home.

@Emordnilap @ChildOfNaga @YaBoiGuzma @FValentine @RoarofTime @Airplanefoxx @Shadowlugia711 @browncoatparadox @StarlitFire @JellyRaven @WildRose42 @Calibris @luckless @LordMalak @Elvende
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-11-03 16:39:36] Rick predicts what Morty is going to say at the same time that he says it. Morty gets very surprised by this. [/quote] morty he's a genius and you go and do adventures together how are you surprised
Rick predicts what Morty is going to say at the same time that he says it. Morty gets very surprised by this.
morty he's a genius and you go and do adventures together how are you surprised
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
DENMARK! STANFORD! NOOOOO!
DENMARK! STANFORD! NOOOOO!
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
FORD AND MORTY NOOOOOOO
DOUBLE WHAMMY

@Banished... agh.... rip... i am so, so so sorry.
FORD AND MORTY NOOOOOOO
DOUBLE WHAMMY

@Banished... agh.... rip... i am so, so so sorry.
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 2828 2829 2830 2831 2832 ... 5991 5992