Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2830 2831 2832 2833 2834 ... 5991 5992
[quote name="hamkid" date=2017-11-03 16:49:56] Oh no, Ratigan! Lady, i'm so sorry... [/quote] *shrugs* It happens. I'm sad, but any game where he gets at least one amusing event is a victory in my eyes.
hamkid wrote on 2017-11-03:
Oh no, Ratigan!

Lady, i'm so sorry...

*shrugs* It happens. I'm sad, but any game where he gets at least one amusing event is a victory in my eyes.
Ru6naU3.png
*runs in late with coffee*
What did I miss?

Wow, Corvo and the Outsider went down quick... You guys are an assassin and a god, why do you always die so quickly?

RIP
Rat dad and his eldritch boyfriend
*runs in late with coffee*
What did I miss?

Wow, Corvo and the Outsider went down quick... You guys are an assassin and a god, why do you always die so quickly?

RIP
Rat dad and his eldritch boyfriend
d6VP0mp.png JrZGMGx.png
Bb9XFYa.png
gziv3Ja.png
Pn33kaF.png
mlSrRbK.png
gAJtKYm.png
BTRr72z.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
@LadyPlague i see. and i treasure it when my tributes get an event together.

A few weeks back it was Eduardo copying Jon's work, and Larry giving Bing a ticket for not posting dank memes. This week it's Tom running to Tamara to panic about potato trees set alight.
@LadyPlague i see. and i treasure it when my tributes get an event together.

A few weeks back it was Eduardo copying Jon's work, and Larry giving Bing a ticket for not posting dank memes. This week it's Tom running to Tamara to panic about potato trees set alight.
T3TuubO.png
Night 5

Shura sings. Everyone loves the performance.

Zekrom spends the night in a cave.

Rey completely loses it and starts to run around on all fours and barking like a dog.

Sweden is cold, wet, hungry and miserable.

Emmeryn isn't careful while navigating in the dark and steps on a Lego. Ouch.

Kokichi Ouma and Seymour Skinner huddle for warmth.

K1-B0 quietly hums.

Ruby, Blake Belladona, Kylo Ren, and Yzma play 31. Kylo Ren wins and gets all the cash.

9S catches Ivypool and Korra betting on Hamster Ball racing.

Tamara tripped on a bunch of marbles.

Mozu cannot take the pressure, so she decides to imagine everyone as bunnies.

Tom held onto his blanket tightly.

Stanley wonders if anyone cares about him.

Kaa cringed at the spaghetti Yang Xiao Long cooked. Yang Xiao Long thought Kaa liked it, a LOT!

@Emordnilap @ChildOfNaga @YaBoiGuzma @FValentine @RoarofTime @Airplanefoxx @Shadowlugia711 @browncoatparadox @StarlitFire @JellyRaven @WildRose42 @Calibris @luckless @LordMalak @Elvende
Night 5

Zekrom spends the night in a cave.

Rey completely loses it and starts to run around on all fours and barking like a dog.

Sweden is cold, wet, hungry and miserable.

Emmeryn isn't careful while navigating in the dark and steps on a Lego. Ouch.

Kokichi Ouma and Seymour Skinner huddle for warmth.

K1-B0 quietly hums.

Ruby, Blake Belladona, Kylo Ren, and Yzma play 31. Kylo Ren wins and gets all the cash.

9S catches Ivypool and Korra betting on Hamster Ball racing.

Tamara tripped on a bunch of marbles.

Mozu cannot take the pressure, so she decides to imagine everyone as bunnies.

Tom held onto his blanket tightly.

Stanley wonders if anyone cares about him.

Kaa cringed at the spaghetti Yang Xiao Long cooked. Yang Xiao Long thought Kaa liked it, a LOT!

@Emordnilap @ChildOfNaga @YaBoiGuzma @FValentine @RoarofTime @Airplanefoxx @Shadowlugia711 @browncoatparadox @StarlitFire @JellyRaven @WildRose42 @Calibris @luckless @LordMalak @Elvende
Ru6naU3.png
@Elvende
Ah... those two were killed by Tom and Tamara, right?
I'm so sorry -- those two were my tributes ;___;
@Elvende
Ah... those two were killed by Tom and Tamara, right?
I'm so sorry -- those two were my tributes ;___;
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-11-03 16:56:16] Shura sings. Everyone loves the performance. [/quote] no wonder that bad singing really got to you eh shura
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-11-03:
no wonder that bad singing really got to you eh shura
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
Day 6

Tamara, Sweden, Stanley, and Zekrom play Junkenstien's Revenge all day.

Yzma goes be weird somewhere else.

Blake Belladona and Shura meet a ghost. Apparently, the ghost's murderer still lurks somewhere in Arena, and their soul can't rest until they're found.

Ivypool and Korra decide to speak in the third person all day long. Ruby tries to call the grammar police, but can't get any reception.

Mozu forces Kaa to watch their least favorite show. Mozu laughs at his misery.

Kylo Ren is a weenie.

Kokichi Ouma taints Emmeryn's food, killing her.

Rey and Tom get drunk on moonlight.

9S dresses up like a member of Team Skull.

Yang Xiao Long is back at it again with the white vans!

K1-B0 steps on a tack.

Seymour Skinner drowns in pure salt.

Day 6

Tamara, Sweden, Stanley, and Zekrom play Junkenstien's Revenge all day.

Yzma goes be weird somewhere else.

Blake Belladona and Shura meet a ghost. Apparently, the ghost's murderer still lurks somewhere in Arena, and their soul can't rest until they're found.

Ivypool and Korra decide to speak in the third person all day long. Ruby tries to call the grammar police, but can't get any reception.

Mozu forces Kaa to watch their least favorite show. Mozu laughs at his misery.

Kylo Ren is a weenie.

Kokichi Ouma taints Emmeryn's food, killing her.

Rey and Tom get drunk on moonlight.

9S dresses up like a member of Team Skull.

Yang Xiao Long is back at it again with the white vans!

K1-B0 steps on a tack.

Seymour Skinner drowns in pure salt.

Ru6naU3.png
Tom got drunk on moonlight again? I literally told y'all he was an alcoholic, man -- on Moonlight too now, i suppose.
Tom got drunk on moonlight again? I literally told y'all he was an alcoholic, man -- on Moonlight too now, i suppose.
T3TuubO.png
[center][i]2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/4/4f/Emelina.png[/img] Emmeryn District 8 [img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/seymour_skinner.png[/img] Seymour Skinner District 7 [/center] @Emordnilap @ChildOfNaga @YaBoiGuzma @FValentine @RoarofTime @Airplanefoxx @Shadowlugia711 @browncoatparadox @StarlitFire @JellyRaven @WildRose42 @Calibris @luckless @LordMalak @Elvende
2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Emelina.png
Emmeryn
District 8
seymour_skinner.png
Seymour Skinner
District 7

Ru6naU3.png
Night 6

Sweden throws himself dramatically into Tamara's arms.

Korra falls into despair, but is snapped out of it by Ivypool.

Yang Xiao Long uses an illegal tactic in a pillow fight with Zekrom and Yzma, and is banned from further pillow fights.

K1-B0 sets himself on fire, but he's never gonna burn!

Kaa fist bumps Kokichi Ouma.

Tom tries to slap Shura, but ends up accidentally punching him in the face.

Blake Belladona sings to herself, then gets embarrassed when Mozu interrupts her.

Stanley receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Rey sings the Super Mario Super Show theme. Badly.

9S chops down a tree, which lands on Ruby.

Kylo Ren tries to treat his infection.

Night 6

Sweden throws himself dramatically into Tamara's arms.

Korra falls into despair, but is snapped out of it by Ivypool.

Yang Xiao Long uses an illegal tactic in a pillow fight with Zekrom and Yzma, and is banned from further pillow fights.

K1-B0 sets himself on fire, but he's never gonna burn!

Kaa fist bumps Kokichi Ouma.

Tom tries to slap Shura, but ends up accidentally punching him in the face.

Blake Belladona sings to herself, then gets embarrassed when Mozu interrupts her.

Stanley receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Rey sings the Super Mario Super Show theme. Badly.

9S chops down a tree, which lands on Ruby.

Kylo Ren tries to treat his infection.

Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 2830 2831 2832 2833 2834 ... 5991 5992