Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 ... 5991 5992
Night 7

Llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama Unova Cap Pikachu llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama.

Earthshaker forces Sideswipe to kill Khosekh or Buttercup. He refuses to kill, so Earthshaker kills him instead.

Day 8

Unova Cap Pikachu used Splash! But nothing happened...

Buttercup and Khosekh fight monsters!

Earthshaker is slowly eaten alive by flesh eating ants.

@EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @Sparklejewel @WildRose42 @Lannisfire @VastPlaguesofAku @Elvende @Enderborn7th @Calibris @RedArmyGrif @crazyraspberry
Night 7

Llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama Unova Cap Pikachu llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama.

Earthshaker forces Sideswipe to kill Khosekh or Buttercup. He refuses to kill, so Earthshaker kills him instead.

Day 8

Unova Cap Pikachu used Splash! But nothing happened...

Buttercup and Khosekh fight monsters!

Earthshaker is slowly eaten alive by flesh eating ants.

@EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @Sparklejewel @WildRose42 @Lannisfire @VastPlaguesofAku @Elvende @Enderborn7th @Calibris @RedArmyGrif @crazyraspberry
Ru6naU3.png
Oof, i don't like Earthshaker (due to an old game...) but... YIKES. that sounds REALLY unpleasant. Owwww,
Oof, i don't like Earthshaker (due to an old game...) but... YIKES. that sounds REALLY unpleasant. Owwww,
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="thePurple" date=2017-10-28 16:11:43] WAIT HOLD ON HOW DID A SEAWING *DROWN* I'M SO SALTY SOMEONE GET ME SALT [/quote] Hey once Eridan Ampora drowned and he's a seadweller so honestly, I feel you, semi-aquatic characters shouldn't drown
thePurple wrote on 2017-10-28:
WAIT HOLD ON

HOW DID A SEAWING *DROWN*

I'M SO SALTY SOMEONE GET ME SALT

Hey once Eridan Ampora drowned and he's a seadweller so honestly, I feel you, semi-aquatic characters shouldn't drown
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
[center][i]2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/9/97/Rid2015-sideswipe.jpg[/img] Sideswipe District 7 [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/N2WOTH2buqM/hqdefault.jpg[/img] Earthshaker District 8 [/center] @EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @Sparklejewel @WildRose42 @Lannisfire @VastPlaguesofAku @Elvende @Enderborn7th @Calibris @RedArmyGrif @crazyraspberry
2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Rid2015-sideswipe.jpg
Sideswipe
District 7
hqdefault.jpg
Earthshaker
District 8

Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="W1F1N1GHTM4R3" date=2017-10-28 16:17:30] [quote name="thePurple" date=2017-10-28 16:11:43] WAIT HOLD ON HOW DID A SEAWING *DROWN* I'M SO SALTY SOMEONE GET ME SALT [/quote] Hey once Eridan Ampora drowned and he's a seadweller so honestly, I feel you, semi-aquatic characters shouldn't drown [/quote] @ThePurple I'VE GOT YOUR SALT. i'm angry about it too. HOW?? seawings BREATH UNDERWATER AND?? Their kingdom. Is. Underwater. ??????????? Not to mention Kinkajou, Turtle, and Qibli all died a day apart, and it wasn't even day two...
W1F1N1GHTM4R3 wrote on 2017-10-28:
WAIT HOLD ON

Hey once Eridan Ampora drowned and he's a seadweller so honestly, I feel you, semi-aquatic characters shouldn't drown
@ThePurple I'VE GOT YOUR SALT. i'm angry about it too. HOW?? seawings BREATH UNDERWATER AND?? Their kingdom. Is. Underwater. ???????????

Not to mention Kinkajou, Turtle, and Qibli all died a day apart, and it wasn't even day two...
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="hamkid" date=2017-10-28 16:18:34] [quote name="W1F1N1GHTM4R3" date=2017-10-28 16:17:30] [quote name="thePurple" date=2017-10-28 16:11:43] WAIT HOLD ON HOW DID A SEAWING *DROWN* I'M SO SALTY SOMEONE GET ME SALT [/quote] Hey once Eridan Ampora drowned and he's a seadweller so honestly, I feel you, semi-aquatic characters shouldn't drown [/quote] @/ThePurple I'VE GOT YOUR SALT. i'm angry about it too. HOW?? seawings BREATH UNDERWATER AND?? Not to mention Kinkajou, Turtle, and Qibli all died a day apart, and it wasn't even day two... [/quote] Maybe the water was toxic or something clogged their gills or something?
hamkid wrote on 2017-10-28:
W1F1N1GHTM4R3 wrote on 2017-10-28:
WAIT HOLD ON

@/ThePurple I'VE GOT YOUR SALT. i'm angry about it too. HOW?? seawings BREATH UNDERWATER AND??

Not to mention Kinkajou, Turtle, and Qibli all died a day apart, and it wasn't even day two...

Maybe the water was toxic or something clogged their gills or something?
Zf61Anz.png
[center][b][i]Night 8[/i][/b] Khosekh loses his shelter and must sleep on the cold ground. Buttercup looks at the night sky. [b]Unova Cap Pikachu is consumed by the Shade.[/b] ------ [i]1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]http://cdn3.bulbagarden.net/uploads/pokemonsunmoon/pokemon_stat/image/900/Unova_Cap_Pikachu.png[/img] Unova Cap Pikachu District 3 [/center] @EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @Sparklejewel @WildRose42 @Lannisfire @VastPlaguesofAku @Elvende @Enderborn7th @Calibris @crazyraspberry @Pandacow
Night 8

Khosekh loses his shelter and must sleep on the cold ground.

Buttercup looks at the night sky.

Unova Cap Pikachu is consumed by the Shade.

1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

Unova_Cap_Pikachu.png
Unova Cap Pikachu
District 3

@EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @Sparklejewel @WildRose42 @Lannisfire @VastPlaguesofAku @Elvende @Enderborn7th @Calibris @crazyraspberry @Pandacow
Ru6naU3.png
NO NOT THAT EVENT AGAIN! One of my backups. That was exactly how Ell went out, consumed by the shade... urgh... these events keep repeating themselves...
NO NOT THAT EVENT AGAIN! One of my backups. That was exactly how Ell went out, consumed by the shade... urgh... these events keep repeating themselves...
T3TuubO.png
[center][b][i]FINAL 2[/i][/b] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/TS6n3UY55Q4Vi/giphy.gif[/img] Buttercup (The Powerpuff Girls) from District 1 [b]VS[/b] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/18/e1/55/18e15558e05476b1c131af0650ba4076.png[/img] Khosekh (Welcome to Night Vale) from District 5 [i]Who will be our 4th victor of this Triple-High-Death-Rate-All-Heroes-Round? What awaits us for the next 2 games? And why must the good die so young?[/i] [/center] @EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @Sparklejewel @WildRose42 @Lannisfire @VastPlaguesofAku @Elvende @Enderborn7th @Calibris @crazyraspberry @Pandacow
FINAL 2

giphy.gif
Buttercup (The Powerpuff Girls) from District 1

VS

18e15558e05476b1c131af0650ba4076.png
Khosekh (Welcome to Night Vale) from District 5

Who will be our 4th victor of this Triple-High-Death-Rate-All-Heroes-Round? What awaits us for the next 2 games? And why must the good die so young?
@EmbertheSkywing @Shadowlugia711 @Sparklejewel @WildRose42 @Lannisfire @VastPlaguesofAku @Elvende @Enderborn7th @Calibris @crazyraspberry @Pandacow
Ru6naU3.png
Day 9

Khosekh kills Buttercup with a sickle.

Day 9

Khosekh kills Buttercup with a sickle.

Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 ... 5991 5992