Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 ... 5991 5992
Hello everyone! I hope you're ready to cast your vote for our Presidential Election round of the Fandom Hunger Games. Here are the lists for who's in which game/party:

Friday’s Game (Fredag Party):
@ChildOfNaga @Visionrift @Emordnilap @Ichamo @BoomBreeze LadyPlague @OrcaTheUltimate @FValentine @Loki1 @YaBoiGuzma @Airplanefoxx @saans @SamIamLuvDov @Tristess @dragonlady1803 @Spottedleaf125 @DuskyAether @RoarofTime @LordMalak @Werelynx @Fil @crazyraspberry @Physik @Beagledragon

Saturday’s Game (Sabato Party):
@GrandSerpentine @luckless @Vulcanatus @Sparklejewel @Petall @Cronch @playerpichu @nightsurgeon @Icystorm2 @angel123442 @hamkid @VastPlaguesOfAku @browncoatparadox @WildRose42 @KCGallows @Shadowlugia711 @Kairo @shadowrwarrior @Allegoy @Wyxamex @UltimateKitty @RainbowServal @Pandacow @clw23

And I will be accepting events for our Election Round only until 15:00FR time. After that, I gotta move on.

Also, if you do change your campaign/add your campaign to your entry, please ping me so I know.
Hello everyone! I hope you're ready to cast your vote for our Presidential Election round of the Fandom Hunger Games. Here are the lists for who's in which game/party:

Friday’s Game (Fredag Party):
@ChildOfNaga @Visionrift @Emordnilap @Ichamo @BoomBreeze LadyPlague @OrcaTheUltimate @FValentine @Loki1 @YaBoiGuzma @Airplanefoxx @saans @SamIamLuvDov @Tristess @dragonlady1803 @Spottedleaf125 @DuskyAether @RoarofTime @LordMalak @Werelynx @Fil @crazyraspberry @Physik @Beagledragon

Saturday’s Game (Sabato Party):
@GrandSerpentine @luckless @Vulcanatus @Sparklejewel @Petall @Cronch @playerpichu @nightsurgeon @Icystorm2 @angel123442 @hamkid @VastPlaguesOfAku @browncoatparadox @WildRose42 @KCGallows @Shadowlugia711 @Kairo @shadowrwarrior @Allegoy @Wyxamex @UltimateKitty @RainbowServal @Pandacow @clw23

And I will be accepting events for our Election Round only until 15:00FR time. After that, I gotta move on.

Also, if you do change your campaign/add your campaign to your entry, please ping me so I know.
Ru6naU3.png
Im not prepared for this i stayed up until like 3 or 4 am watching Voltron s3
Im not prepared for this i stayed up until like 3 or 4 am watching Voltron s3
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
im just plain not prepared

i really need to come up with a better campaign
im just plain not prepared

i really need to come up with a better campaign
T3TuubO.png
It just came to me that it's possible for Takumi and Chiaki to take each other out today...

How about that not happen.

Edit: That's not a question.
It just came to me that it's possible for Takumi and Chiaki to take each other out today...

How about that not happen.

Edit: That's not a question.
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
[quote name="ChildOfNaga" date=2017-08-04 12:58:12] It just came to me that it's possible for Takumi and Chiaki to take each other out today... How about that not happen? [/quote] But now that you said it, it will happen. [s](probably not, but you never know)[/s]
ChildOfNaga wrote on 2017-08-04:

How about that not happen?
But now that you said it, it will happen. (probably not, but you never know)
How about Chiaki doesn't die at all today, because I'll feel personally attacked.
How about Chiaki doesn't die at all today, because I'll feel personally attacked.
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
I have a constant money shortage
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
[quote name="Wyxamex" date=2017-08-04 13:04:24] How about Chiaki doesn't die at all today, because I'll feel personally attacked. [/quote] Same! [s]Except that I'm the one who entered her...[/s]
Wyxamex wrote on 2017-08-04:
Same! Except that I'm the one who entered her...
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
So um, *looks around* SONIA BEST DR2 GIRL! *fades out*
So um, *looks around* SONIA BEST DR2 GIRL! *fades out*
Gaston must win. Or at least a Disney character.
Gaston must win. Or at least a Disney character.
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
good thing my characters are in Saturday's game, since I really need to beef them up
good thing my characters are in Saturday's game, since I really need to beef them up
1 2 ... 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 ... 5991 5992