TOPIC | Outbreak Mafia [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@StormDreamer - Added you!
@StormDreamer - Added you!
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@Journey
I'd be happy to be a co-mod if you still need help~ I've run my own mafia, SPARKVOLT, so I have some experience running games.
@Journey
I'd be happy to be a co-mod if you still need help~ I've run my own mafia, SPARKVOLT, so I have some experience running games.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Journey

Sure why not. lol
@Journey

Sure why not. lol
@Gwendolyn - Yay! :P

@Nerasis - Oh yes, that'd be wonderful. Thank you ;3; I'll send you the link to my mafia notes as soon as I adjust some settings
@Gwendolyn - Yay! :P

@Nerasis - Oh yes, that'd be wonderful. Thank you ;3; I'll send you the link to my mafia notes as soon as I adjust some settings
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

@Journey could you sign me up as a player?
@Journey could you sign me up as a player?
banner_grimm.png
@xspideray

Oh, whoops, totally forgot to reply when I first saw this message. Aha! I've got you down now though.
@xspideray

Oh, whoops, totally forgot to reply when I first saw this message. Aha! I've got you down now though.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

@Journey May I sign up please?
@Journey May I sign up please?
wddxw3.png
@Cognitive - Yup! Scribbled you down.
@Cognitive - Yup! Scribbled you down.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

@Journey Thanks! It sounds a lot of fun!
I apologize in advance if I happen to forget my post requirement. As I learned in another game, I get really focused on what's going on, and it slips my mind. Plus, I'm old and forgetful. But I'll do my best to remember!
@Journey Thanks! It sounds a lot of fun!
I apologize in advance if I happen to forget my post requirement. As I learned in another game, I get really focused on what's going on, and it slips my mind. Plus, I'm old and forgetful. But I'll do my best to remember!
wddxw3.png
@journey
sign me up!

@captiancookie
It's my first one too :D (or rather, one of my first ones. I just signed up for 2 more what am I doing)
@journey
sign me up!

@captiancookie
It's my first one too :D (or rather, one of my first ones. I just signed up for 2 more what am I doing)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12