Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Outbreak Mafia [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Leremis @CaptianCookie @tybaltcatulet @xspideray @Cognitive @Winterreise @RavenWolf @Combtaystic @emmasquema @Reynutocx @Fil @Revalis

@Gwendolyn @StormDreamer

@KathiraNarae, @Craneoflores, @Rocnix, @Riverflower

@Nerasis

So, starting date was today but we still don't have enough players. I'm going to do some digging to see if I can't grab the last thirteen or so that we need. If you have friends, see if you can't drag them in here.

In the meantime, the date will be moved to the 15th, unless we fill the last slots before then. I'll ping you guys again when that happens, or when the 15th comes up.
@Leremis @CaptianCookie @tybaltcatulet @xspideray @Cognitive @Winterreise @RavenWolf @Combtaystic @emmasquema @Reynutocx @Fil @Revalis

@Gwendolyn @StormDreamer

@KathiraNarae, @Craneoflores, @Rocnix, @Riverflower

@Nerasis

So, starting date was today but we still don't have enough players. I'm going to do some digging to see if I can't grab the last thirteen or so that we need. If you have friends, see if you can't drag them in here.

In the meantime, the date will be moved to the 15th, unless we fill the last slots before then. I'll ping you guys again when that happens, or when the 15th comes up.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@Journey I can be a player instead if you need more players!
@Journey I can be a player instead if you need more players!
jghAv2V.png
@Journey

I'll Join!
@Journey

I'll Join!
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
@Journey

Toss me in
@Journey

Toss me in
@Journey

Sign me up! (I think you may have missed my earlier post)
@Journey

Sign me up! (I think you may have missed my earlier post)
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
@Gwendolyn @StormDreamer

Alright, changing you both over

@TerribleUsername

Got you down

@SilverDragon568

Oh, I'm sorry D: I saw this one!
@Gwendolyn @StormDreamer

Alright, changing you both over

@TerribleUsername

Got you down

@SilverDragon568

Oh, I'm sorry D: I saw this one!
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

more bumping
more bumping
-snip-

I apologize for pinging twice for one thread, but we still need folks. Sorry for the bother
-snip-

I apologize for pinging twice for one thread, but we still need folks. Sorry for the bother
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

@Journey This Sounds Really Cool... I'd Like To Be A Sub For Now, But If Not Enough People Join Feel Free To Bump Me Over To Normal Player Status
@Journey This Sounds Really Cool... I'd Like To Be A Sub For Now, But If Not Enough People Join Feel Free To Bump Me Over To Normal Player Status
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
@Journey
One question. In the main post you said you need a co-mod. Is that still open? If not, sign me up as a player. If yes, I would be interested in co-modding.
@Journey
One question. In the main post you said you need a co-mod. Is that still open? If not, sign me up as a player. If yes, I would be interested in co-modding.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12