Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | We Aren't Finished~Discussion (End)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 187 188
@Blizzardwing
-grumbles turning back towards bossdad pic-

Well, that is usually the case for day 1. No real solid evidence, so it typically goes slower.
@Blizzardwing
-grumbles turning back towards bossdad pic-

Well, that is usually the case for day 1. No real solid evidence, so it typically goes slower.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
And Blizzardwing? I hope you can shut down the fluff train when it brings TNT XD
And Blizzardwing? I hope you can shut down the fluff train when it brings TNT XD
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
[quote name="@morierrrty" date=2016-09-07 18:21:46] @ BlueAlphyn885 Best watch out, @ Blizzardwing ! Choo choo @ RavenWolf I mean I'll do it but I prefer not to because you could be killing off an innocent. Day 1 is basically introduction day so there's really not a lot of solid evidence for someone to be a lynch target. But whatever floats your boat. [/quote] But on the flip-side of that, D1 lynches are great conversation starters. From a lynch you can gather tons of evidence. IE; who voted for the lynchee, who defended them, who pushed the hardest for the lynch, who sheeped the most,
@morierrrty wrote on 2016-09-07:
@ BlueAlphyn885

Best watch out, @ Blizzardwing ! Choo choo

@ RavenWolf

I mean I'll do it but I prefer not to because you could be killing off an innocent. Day 1 is basically introduction day so there's really not a lot of solid evidence for someone to be a lynch target. But whatever floats your boat.

But on the flip-side of that, D1 lynches are great conversation starters. From a lynch you can gather tons of evidence. IE; who voted for the lynchee, who defended them, who pushed the hardest for the lynch, who sheeped the most,
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@BlueAlphyn885 @RavenWolf

Lynches are totally okay by me. They're a staple in any mafia game. I guess I should elab more x.x

Basically, I like to have more evidence when lynching someone. D1 lynches just feel wrong to me unless there's substantial evidence of someone acting sus.

sad choo choos in the distance
@BlueAlphyn885 @RavenWolf

Lynches are totally okay by me. They're a staple in any mafia game. I guess I should elab more x.x

Basically, I like to have more evidence when lynching someone. D1 lynches just feel wrong to me unless there's substantial evidence of someone acting sus.

sad choo choos in the distance
mori / trick | she/they | fr+3
hal_shades_small.png
@Ghostray
:)

True, day 1 is always slow and I like to come in and fluff with you all during day 1 so I'm probably not really helping
@Ghostray
:)

True, day 1 is always slow and I like to come in and fluff with you all during day 1 so I'm probably not really helping
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@BlueAlphyn885

Oi, that's true! You do make a very good point there!

@ghostray is that an achievement hunter referenece
@BlueAlphyn885

Oi, that's true! You do make a very good point there!

@ghostray is that an achievement hunter referenece
mori / trick | she/they | fr+3
hal_shades_small.png
[quote name="@Ghostray" date=2016-09-07 18:27:28] And Blizzardwing? I hope you can shut down the fluff train when it brings TNT XD [/quote] I ain't Bliz, but you bet your sweet bippy I can stop this here train on a dime any time it's necessary. I've been piloting it for 25+ games now, and while it's a hell of a ride, at the end of the day we still have mafia to kill and there's times where we have to pull up our big-kid training pants and crack down to business.
@Ghostray wrote on 2016-09-07:

I ain't Bliz, but you bet your sweet bippy I can stop this here train on a dime any time it's necessary. I've been piloting it for 25+ games now, and while it's a hell of a ride, at the end of the day we still have mafia to kill and there's times where we have to pull up our big-kid training pants and crack down to business.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Yeah, sorry but I can't really shut down the train because I jump aboard, especially when moding because i need entertainment from you all
Yeah, sorry but I can't really shut down the train because I jump aboard, especially when moding because i need entertainment from you all
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="morierrrty" date=2016-09-07 18:30:19] @ ghostray is that an achievement hunter referenece [/quote] Well, I'm not to sure, I don't exactly go hunting for achievements x3
morierrrty wrote on 2016-09-07:
@ ghostray is that an achievement hunter referenece
Well, I'm not to sure, I don't exactly go hunting for achievements x3
blxU3AT.png
@Ghostray
Do you know what Achievement Hunter is?
@Ghostray
Do you know what Achievement Hunter is?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 187 188