Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Your impression of the user above
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125
@Accelerator You are a member of the Storm flight who is pretty even keeled with an equal appreciation for colorful, and more neutral colored dragons. It seems like you infuse your love of different characters from books, movies and tv shows into your dragons creating a diverse and well rounded lair. Dragons of all colors, shapes and sizes are welcome, and together they will make their lair a better place. I dub your lair Hero Squad. And I'm including this cutie here because he is adorable, who doesn't love a cute baby snip-snap [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22755009] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227551/22755009_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Accelerator

You are a member of the Storm flight who is pretty even keeled with an equal appreciation for colorful, and more neutral colored dragons. It seems like you infuse your love of different characters from books, movies and tv shows into your dragons creating a diverse and well rounded lair. Dragons of all colors, shapes and sizes are welcome, and together they will make their lair a better place. I dub your lair Hero Squad.

And I'm including this cutie here because he is adorable, who doesn't love a cute baby snip-snap

22755009_350.png
bumpily bump bump
bumpily bump bump
21hme.gif
Wk32Y.gif
6nCzq.gif
anvUr.gif
@BadgerArtillery

You like cute things, and have big plans.
You probably do lots of things on the forums,
and part of the wind clan(which I'm not sure if that has anything to do with your personality, but hey).
You are active in your clan lore and whatnot.
(That is an adorable little dragon.)
@BadgerArtillery

You like cute things, and have big plans.
You probably do lots of things on the forums,
and part of the wind clan(which I'm not sure if that has anything to do with your personality, but hey).
You are active in your clan lore and whatnot.
(That is an adorable little dragon.)
8aQ4ckm.gif
@ScribePuffin
You like darker colored dragons, and have apparel for some dragons of yours, you also make lists instead of paragraphs. Based on your username you also like to write.
@ScribePuffin
You like darker colored dragons, and have apparel for some dragons of yours, you also make lists instead of paragraphs. Based on your username you also like to write.
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
@Lyxla

Edgy~
Does not like partaking in overly fanciness and consumerism. A big fan of colors and variety, and has either a hard time or an absolute breeze naming dragons.
@Lyxla

Edgy~
Does not like partaking in overly fanciness and consumerism. A big fan of colors and variety, and has either a hard time or an absolute breeze naming dragons.
dlx3JgZ.gif
@Aeru

Big tumblr user, creative writing and or art club member, very particular with their aesthetic
@Aeru

Big tumblr user, creative writing and or art club member, very particular with their aesthetic
bleakpaw_logo_by_crimson__cat-dbhhpgf.png
@Volrenjai
You're very pop-cultured savvy. You can be serious but you tend to let your sillier side show
@Volrenjai
You're very pop-cultured savvy. You can be serious but you tend to let your sillier side show
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
@abogado
You have a great sense of humor and either speak spanish/are learning spanish? (just going off your username haha)
@abogado
You have a great sense of humor and either speak spanish/are learning spanish? (just going off your username haha)
WuLeD0x.png thDLJf3.png
they/them
@kingstown
You are both charismatic and serious, but you give off an unfriendly vibe to some.
@kingstown
You are both charismatic and serious, but you give off an unfriendly vibe to some.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@CrimsonAero Uh... Shoot I know you...

Nevermind, I barely know you...

I know you're ice, and... Well... Sorry if this sounds offensive. I dunno, you seem, very respectful at least. You made sure to notify people that you're leaving in an rp we did, and I did look at your icy dragons...

I think you're pretty cool, and well, mature? You don't seem very implusive to me.

I'm really bad at describing people, so sue me. XD
@CrimsonAero Uh... Shoot I know you...

Nevermind, I barely know you...

I know you're ice, and... Well... Sorry if this sounds offensive. I dunno, you seem, very respectful at least. You made sure to notify people that you're leaving in an rp we did, and I did look at your icy dragons...

I think you're pretty cool, and well, mature? You don't seem very implusive to me.

I'm really bad at describing people, so sue me. XD
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125