Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Your impression of the user above
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125
@Kingandlionheart

Guessing from the amount of forum posts, you've either joined recently or you're not very active in the forums. You are perhaps also a more casual player and do not go on FR everyday to play. You seem to be a very observant individual, perhaps you enjoy writing? You don't seem to care about familiars, since you have way more dragons compared to the amount of familiars you have. Sorry if I'm way off on any of these!
@Kingandlionheart

Guessing from the amount of forum posts, you've either joined recently or you're not very active in the forums. You are perhaps also a more casual player and do not go on FR everyday to play. You seem to be a very observant individual, perhaps you enjoy writing? You don't seem to care about familiars, since you have way more dragons compared to the amount of familiars you have. Sorry if I'm way off on any of these!
m6vglJ1.png
@MissGoldenPixel

1) You are an observant individual!

2) You seem to be a very chatty person, since you joined recently and yet have over 300+ posts!! :D

3) You like to read a lot. That's where you got your observation skillz. Maybe this is why you joined Arcane?

4) You don't care much for dom. RE: Arcane.

5) You seem to care for familiars, since you have 100+ and you joined last month!! Impressive!! Maybe you're a competitive individual?

6) You're really interested in astronomy, or at least have a liking to it! (I love astronomy, btw, hehe)

7) Overall, my first impression of u is that u r a cool, cultured but active individual!

(i tried my best with these :P)
@MissGoldenPixel

1) You are an observant individual!

2) You seem to be a very chatty person, since you joined recently and yet have over 300+ posts!! :D

3) You like to read a lot. That's where you got your observation skillz. Maybe this is why you joined Arcane?

4) You don't care much for dom. RE: Arcane.

5) You seem to care for familiars, since you have 100+ and you joined last month!! Impressive!! Maybe you're a competitive individual?

6) You're really interested in astronomy, or at least have a liking to it! (I love astronomy, btw, hehe)

7) Overall, my first impression of u is that u r a cool, cultured but active individual!

(i tried my best with these :P)
NXwxhXo.png
@gardenGnossienne

You seem like a very intelligent person as well as very observant and one who is most proud of being in the light flight to. You are kind of a memelord who clearly loves their dragons, (on and off this site) and takes pride dressing them up and giving them their own unique names.

Over all, I think you're a pretty cool nerd with a badazz jack spicer drag that I'd totally steal if i could.
@gardenGnossienne

You seem like a very intelligent person as well as very observant and one who is most proud of being in the light flight to. You are kind of a memelord who clearly loves their dragons, (on and off this site) and takes pride dressing them up and giving them their own unique names.

Over all, I think you're a pretty cool nerd with a badazz jack spicer drag that I'd totally steal if i could.
[Hi my names Bound!]
Plaguebound-Seegan.pngPlaguebound-Rune.pngpine_threes_f2u_by_ao_no_lupus-d9ydzfl.png3293066_NtE3wbqtJFgbdsh.png
@plaguebound

My impression of you is that you appreciate the spookier side of life, but still like to have your fun with it! You're probably either Plague or Shadow as a result, but love to meme in the forums just bc you can, and you're proud of that! You take great joy in dressing up your dragons and you try to come up with lore for them, though you can't always think of stuff (though maybe I'm projecting here haha)
@plaguebound

My impression of you is that you appreciate the spookier side of life, but still like to have your fun with it! You're probably either Plague or Shadow as a result, but love to meme in the forums just bc you can, and you're proud of that! You take great joy in dressing up your dragons and you try to come up with lore for them, though you can't always think of stuff (though maybe I'm projecting here haha)
WuLeD0x.png thDLJf3.png
they/them
@Kingstown
You seem to like art, and be a pretty excited and kind person, I also think your a Pisces in Arcane.
@Kingstown
You seem to like art, and be a pretty excited and kind person, I also think your a Pisces in Arcane.
lQD2Kwk.png
ZuZrM.gif
@Illicit

You look like a friendly and kind person!! humm...maybe a a person who likes to laugh,The reason that you choose the light maybe is for the eyes colors(? humm...well I see that you like the sunsets colors (I see your dragons -u-UU ) heheh~ maybe a fancy lover!! because your dragons looks very elegant with the apparel that you choose!!~ <3 <3 ah!!... >u< No sé que mas puedo decir.
@Illicit

You look like a friendly and kind person!! humm...maybe a a person who likes to laugh,The reason that you choose the light maybe is for the eyes colors(? humm...well I see that you like the sunsets colors (I see your dragons -u-UU ) heheh~ maybe a fancy lover!! because your dragons looks very elegant with the apparel that you choose!!~ <3 <3 ah!!... >u< No sé que mas puedo decir.
@killasisa

you seem very bubbly and sweet, with the way you type, and all of your bright dragons and your outgoing bio on your profile!! you're probably really talkative and sometimes maybe too talkative for your own good?? but no one would have the courage to pop your bubble of fun bc you see the best in everything :^)

@killasisa

you seem very bubbly and sweet, with the way you type, and all of your bright dragons and your outgoing bio on your profile!! you're probably really talkative and sometimes maybe too talkative for your own good?? but no one would have the courage to pop your bubble of fun bc you see the best in everything :^)

chibi adopts
sales
back from hiatus, everything is a wip :,)
OgatP5p.png
@spooktune
Ok, this might seem rather obvious but you seem to be rather timid, but simultaneously very friendly and warm despite you being in Ice flight. I want to say you're like the cheerful friendly meme cat puntastic loving side of Ice flight people, which is rather... cool ehehehehe.

I can see why you're fine with being called Asriel on the side at times as well, seems like he matches your personality pretty well to some degree!
@spooktune
Ok, this might seem rather obvious but you seem to be rather timid, but simultaneously very friendly and warm despite you being in Ice flight. I want to say you're like the cheerful friendly meme cat puntastic loving side of Ice flight people, which is rather... cool ehehehehe.

I can see why you're fine with being called Asriel on the side at times as well, seems like he matches your personality pretty well to some degree!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu
My first impression is that you are very Light. That and you seem to be into homestuck, Sollux in particular.

(Don't be ashamed. Homestuck is great.)
@Nesu
My first impression is that you are very Light. That and you seem to be into homestuck, Sollux in particular.

(Don't be ashamed. Homestuck is great.)
Collector of scarves and chess pieces!
@Xanox
My impression is that you're active in Arcane, the kind of person that checks the flight forums and participates in community events. And that you like female pearlcatchers a lot, though maybe your avatar/sig correlation is a coincidence, ha. Oh, and you probably have a lot of lore for your clan. No particular reason I get that impression.
@Xanox
My impression is that you're active in Arcane, the kind of person that checks the flight forums and participates in community events. And that you like female pearlcatchers a lot, though maybe your avatar/sig correlation is a coincidence, ha. Oh, and you probably have a lot of lore for your clan. No particular reason I get that impression.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125