Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Your impression of the user above
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 124 125
@Disillusionist. I don't think I've seen you around before, but that could be because I don't frequent the Forum Games. You seem to be a pretty nice person, the type to help people out should the ask for it. Your color schemes are pretty nice. I love your avatar dragon. Your avatar/vista matches pretty well, and you feel pretty organized.
@Disillusionist. I don't think I've seen you around before, but that could be because I don't frequent the Forum Games. You seem to be a pretty nice person, the type to help people out should the ask for it. Your color schemes are pretty nice. I love your avatar dragon. Your avatar/vista matches pretty well, and you feel pretty organized.
@NightLock

u seem chill n u have a cool aesthetic about u. i really like ur style n ur lair is very pretty !
@NightLock

u seem chill n u have a cool aesthetic about u. i really like ur style n ur lair is very pretty !
no_idea_this_is_for_flight_rising_by_underaptor-da7b6uc.png
@haywoods

Hmm huge fan of roosterteeth, very cool lair, lots of diverse colours which is refreshing. Your avatar dragon is goals . I've seen you around forum games before. My impression of you would be you're friendly.
@haywoods

Hmm huge fan of roosterteeth, very cool lair, lots of diverse colours which is refreshing. Your avatar dragon is goals . I've seen you around forum games before. My impression of you would be you're friendly.
1uHBJ.gif
@Hek You put a lot of work on your avadragon. I actually haven't seen you on other forums.(not too active myself,though). And you're vista probably shows you like lightning dragons.(or just like the design)
@Hek You put a lot of work on your avadragon. I actually haven't seen you on other forums.(not too active myself,though). And you're vista probably shows you like lightning dragons.(or just like the design)
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
@kaylavarnell4736

I'm thinking you participate in raffles a lot, b/c of your signature. You seem to venture out in the forums like and average person -- about 1000 posts, give or take. I'm thinking you belong in nature b/c of the Wildlife Club, but I'm probably wrong. :/
You don't go into the Coliseum often b/c you have 56 fams (according to your avatar), and you have a good, big lair to hold dragons you like/the occasional fodder.
@kaylavarnell4736

I'm thinking you participate in raffles a lot, b/c of your signature. You seem to venture out in the forums like and average person -- about 1000 posts, give or take. I'm thinking you belong in nature b/c of the Wildlife Club, but I'm probably wrong. :/
You don't go into the Coliseum often b/c you have 56 fams (according to your avatar), and you have a good, big lair to hold dragons you like/the occasional fodder.
@DiamondNoodles

You have a good eye to match your vista with you avatar since they go really well together. Based off of your avatar dragon's eye colour, I'd guess that your apart of Water, but that might not be the case. You seem to be fairly active in the forums since you've made over 1000 post. You also collect familiars perhaps based on the number of familiars that you have right now. Based off of your avatar, I'd assume your favourite dragon breed are Coatls.
@DiamondNoodles

You have a good eye to match your vista with you avatar since they go really well together. Based off of your avatar dragon's eye colour, I'd guess that your apart of Water, but that might not be the case. You seem to be fairly active in the forums since you've made over 1000 post. You also collect familiars perhaps based on the number of familiars that you have right now. Based off of your avatar, I'd assume your favourite dragon breed are Coatls.
m6vglJ1.png
@MissGoldenPixel
You're very analytical, based off of your very well-matched, thoughtful analysises (analyses? What's the plural of analysis?). I'd say you're in Arcane because of your avatar eye color (that or your original flight was Arcane and you switched). You post a fairly average amount on the forums. You like to collect familiars due to the fact that you have 117 familiars right now. Looking at your username I'd say you like digital design. Overall, I'd say you think before acting and approach life with a slow, deliberate manner.
@MissGoldenPixel
You're very analytical, based off of your very well-matched, thoughtful analysises (analyses? What's the plural of analysis?). I'd say you're in Arcane because of your avatar eye color (that or your original flight was Arcane and you switched). You post a fairly average amount on the forums. You like to collect familiars due to the fact that you have 117 familiars right now. Looking at your username I'd say you like digital design. Overall, I'd say you think before acting and approach life with a slow, deliberate manner.
@GiroGirl723

I feel like you've been on FR for less than 4 months, and you're on the forums more often than you're not. You're creative enough to be able to come up with multiple skin/accent designs and know how to sell stuff at the right price (or how to earn a lot from what you have).

Also, your username kinda makes me think that you have that very same name on multiple other websites.
@GiroGirl723

I feel like you've been on FR for less than 4 months, and you're on the forums more often than you're not. You're creative enough to be able to come up with multiple skin/accent designs and know how to sell stuff at the right price (or how to earn a lot from what you have).

Also, your username kinda makes me think that you have that very same name on multiple other websites.
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
@AestheticTotem

Hmm, well you have a very cute pink dragon with matching Axolotls so you must be very creative!
You're also very funny "I love your virgin orphans" made me giggle~

Your lair is also color coordinated which taps into your creativity, (it's so pretty to look at)

Conclusion; You are a sweet and creative person who loves colorful dragons, organisation and being overall a light hearted person~ ;^D
(Sorry if my English is wobbly, long day..)

@AestheticTotem

Hmm, well you have a very cute pink dragon with matching Axolotls so you must be very creative!
You're also very funny "I love your virgin orphans" made me giggle~

Your lair is also color coordinated which taps into your creativity, (it's so pretty to look at)

Conclusion; You are a sweet and creative person who loves colorful dragons, organisation and being overall a light hearted person~ ;^D
(Sorry if my English is wobbly, long day..)

tumblr_mf3v4tusJ01rx0mui.png
QTN1n.gifCyUhS.gifXd74X.giffc50S.gifBabs need pokes! Doot doot doot doot!!
@AestheticTotem

I feel like you're an old user, probably with a really nice lair. I also would first think that you are from the arcane flight, but after taking a look at your banner I'd go with shadow. Shadows for the win!

You're experienced with everything on Flightrising, and if I had to guess your age from your direct profile, I'd say 17+

ninja'd give me a moment

@TheBeeWitch

You just started flightrising recently, maybe one or two months ago? Even so, you enjoy posting on the forums for your account age. From your avatar, I'm guessing that you're starting out on stocking apparel, and you have lots of Gen1s, or dragons with basic genes.
You somewhat like witches? This is derived from your username as well as your avatar
@AestheticTotem

I feel like you're an old user, probably with a really nice lair. I also would first think that you are from the arcane flight, but after taking a look at your banner I'd go with shadow. Shadows for the win!

You're experienced with everything on Flightrising, and if I had to guess your age from your direct profile, I'd say 17+

ninja'd give me a moment

@TheBeeWitch

You just started flightrising recently, maybe one or two months ago? Even so, you enjoy posting on the forums for your account age. From your avatar, I'm guessing that you're starting out on stocking apparel, and you have lots of Gen1s, or dragons with basic genes.
You somewhat like witches? This is derived from your username as well as your avatar
Accent Shop Here
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 124 125