Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Your impression of the user above
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125
@angeloftheeast Since you have a pixel axolotl in your signature, I think you love amphibians and retro video games. Your favourite colour is pink and from the way you type, you seem to be a pretty friendly person!

vv You would be correct! I'm a pretty casual FR user most of the time
@angeloftheeast Since you have a pixel axolotl in your signature, I think you love amphibians and retro video games. Your favourite colour is pink and from the way you type, you seem to be a pretty friendly person!

vv You would be correct! I'm a pretty casual FR user most of the time
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
@Eleint Hmm… My guess is that you’re a pretty chill player, and you’re not super competitive—not saying that you don’t do dominance and stuff, but maybe you just are here more for the fun than for competition! Also, maybe you have quite a bit of Lore stuff?

Maybe I was a tad right! Maybe? I hope!

@Kzryail

Not bad! Not bad at all! You definitely used my user/siggy to full extent!

Yeah, I really enjoy when Dragon eye color matches the Dragon! Love the CFCE for that reason! It’s probably not the most natural, but still…

Yep again! I am definitely a Windy! I haven’t moved and I don’t think I ever will!

I do have a hatchery, but it is not Windy based…. I’m planning on adding Windsongs, but not quite yet! It DOES have alliteration though! It’s called, Legends, Lit, and Lore!

Skydancers are tied for first place with Obelisks for me, so yes I enjoy Dragons with feathers!

I started in November 2023, but I think for a new player, I’m crazily active, so good guess!

That is true about looking for specific Dragons. I’ll just be like, “I want a winter Dragon” and then I look for a winter Dragon. Usually the only time I hunt down a specific Dragon is when I’m looking for a mate or for an Elf Subspecies…

And finally, yes, I rarely ever miss incubation, and when I do it’s a really big bummer!

So yeah, great job!
@Eleint Hmm… My guess is that you’re a pretty chill player, and you’re not super competitive—not saying that you don’t do dominance and stuff, but maybe you just are here more for the fun than for competition! Also, maybe you have quite a bit of Lore stuff?

Maybe I was a tad right! Maybe? I hope!

@Kzryail

Not bad! Not bad at all! You definitely used my user/siggy to full extent!

Yeah, I really enjoy when Dragon eye color matches the Dragon! Love the CFCE for that reason! It’s probably not the most natural, but still…

Yep again! I am definitely a Windy! I haven’t moved and I don’t think I ever will!

I do have a hatchery, but it is not Windy based…. I’m planning on adding Windsongs, but not quite yet! It DOES have alliteration though! It’s called, Legends, Lit, and Lore!

Skydancers are tied for first place with Obelisks for me, so yes I enjoy Dragons with feathers!

I started in November 2023, but I think for a new player, I’m crazily active, so good guess!

That is true about looking for specific Dragons. I’ll just be like, “I want a winter Dragon” and then I look for a winter Dragon. Usually the only time I hunt down a specific Dragon is when I’m looking for a mate or for an Elf Subspecies…

And finally, yes, I rarely ever miss incubation, and when I do it’s a really big bummer!

So yeah, great job!

Check out my Hatchery!
XdKddgH.png 8d7o509.png
@Mahlah
- It's important that eye colors match the dragon as a whole
- Should have some kind of in game option to breed in a nest different from flight (if this is the case, I agree, I want blue eyes for my kiddos but alas)
- Wind flight?? I'm just basing this off of literally looking at your post above
- I was going to write runs a hatchery based on the raffle graphic and then I saw you had a link to your hatchery so uhhh- I'm blind
- your hatchery's name is windy based. Perhaps has some rhyming or alliteration
- You like dragons with feathers
- Started around 2021?
- Doesn't really hunt for specific dragons for lair, just whatever your vibing with
- Missing nest incubation is like missing brushing your teeth, it's just something you do daily and forgetting it makes you go "man"

Edit: typo
@Mahlah
- It's important that eye colors match the dragon as a whole
- Should have some kind of in game option to breed in a nest different from flight (if this is the case, I agree, I want blue eyes for my kiddos but alas)
- Wind flight?? I'm just basing this off of literally looking at your post above
- I was going to write runs a hatchery based on the raffle graphic and then I saw you had a link to your hatchery so uhhh- I'm blind
- your hatchery's name is windy based. Perhaps has some rhyming or alliteration
- You like dragons with feathers
- Started around 2021?
- Doesn't really hunt for specific dragons for lair, just whatever your vibing with
- Missing nest incubation is like missing brushing your teeth, it's just something you do daily and forgetting it makes you go "man"

Edit: typo
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
@Kzryail

You seem like the kind of person that is mostly chill with a slight hint of chaotic around people you know. You don't have one single aesthetic, instead your aesthetic is a mosaic of many different ones.
@Kzryail

You seem like the kind of person that is mostly chill with a slight hint of chaotic around people you know. You don't have one single aesthetic, instead your aesthetic is a mosaic of many different ones.
YMPbu9R.png JGB1EvW.png OgrHaum.png DwStNU1.png o7ZCFYm.png RfMwnPI.png twiuBT0.png r8v91MH.png
@LillianRain19

A chill, shy kind of person. Maybe a but quirky, but comfortable with themselves. You have a lot of wonderful ideas, I'm sure, but like to keep things simplistic. Someone who plays the game for some casual fun.
@LillianRain19

A chill, shy kind of person. Maybe a but quirky, but comfortable with themselves. You have a lot of wonderful ideas, I'm sure, but like to keep things simplistic. Someone who plays the game for some casual fun.
Wishlist -->Untitled1133-20231107165239.png
@TrueTerror

I think you're probably someone who's passionate about collecting dragons and writing lore. You have many familiars, dragons and achievement points, so you might be very good at dedicating your time to things you care about.

You appear to be nice and straightforward, so that's neat.
@TrueTerror

I think you're probably someone who's passionate about collecting dragons and writing lore. You have many familiars, dragons and achievement points, so you might be very good at dedicating your time to things you care about.

You appear to be nice and straightforward, so that's neat.
rsz-2img-1151.png
@Claudiaan

You seem like someone who really enjoys winter months but dislikes the holidays. You probably enjoy writing lore and collecting isn't a big part of your play style. I think you enjoy being left alone most of the time but you do like talking to people. You seem extremely polite too
@Claudiaan

You seem like someone who really enjoys winter months but dislikes the holidays. You probably enjoy writing lore and collecting isn't a big part of your play style. I think you enjoy being left alone most of the time but you do like talking to people. You seem extremely polite too
BJmjb0y.pngT45QsK.png T4G0l9.png
@NicolasBourbaki

You're very passionate about the fandoms you're a part of and oftentimes try and get friends/relatives to also become involved in said fandom. Someone who enjoys collecting maybe figurines, or plushies? You like drawing from time to time. Your favorite color is most likely purple or blue, but you love all of the colors. You listen to anime intro music and tend to have a song that you play constantly until you get tired of it.
@NicolasBourbaki

You're very passionate about the fandoms you're a part of and oftentimes try and get friends/relatives to also become involved in said fandom. Someone who enjoys collecting maybe figurines, or plushies? You like drawing from time to time. Your favorite color is most likely purple or blue, but you love all of the colors. You listen to anime intro music and tend to have a song that you play constantly until you get tired of it.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@Are
You seem to like vintage aesthetics, possibly villagecore. You probably like all ranges of browns, with a dash of soft, bright colors as part of the palette. You like keeping a consistent aesthetic and are proud to do so. You enjoy putting honest effort in anything you want to do. You are kind, thoughtful, and enjoy conversing in general.
@Are
You seem to like vintage aesthetics, possibly villagecore. You probably like all ranges of browns, with a dash of soft, bright colors as part of the palette. You like keeping a consistent aesthetic and are proud to do so. You enjoy putting honest effort in anything you want to do. You are kind, thoughtful, and enjoy conversing in general.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@teba
you're giving artist. someone who loves to draw but has artblock half the time. reads to much. A very intellectual person, im assuming you know a lot of facts <33
@teba
you're giving artist. someone who loves to draw but has artblock half the time. reads to much. A very intellectual person, im assuming you know a lot of facts <33
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125