Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Pokemon are you?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
@StarFinder
Lol!! I mean when you know, you know -- no outsider's opinion needed!
@StarFinder
Lol!! I mean when you know, you know -- no outsider's opinion needed!
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Froze

Completely accurate except for the fact that I suck at comforting people :DDD Thanks dude! ^-^
@Froze

Completely accurate except for the fact that I suck at comforting people :DDD Thanks dude! ^-^
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@Froze

I have some sorta clashing traits... I'm usually very kind (albeit stubborn and headstrong), but I do have a bit of a trickster side where I ten to try and scare the crap out of my friends, and it can get a liiiiiiittle to far... I have a quick, explosive temper, but I can't stay mad at someone for long (unless they REEEAAALLYYY bothered me...) What Pokemon ish I?
@Froze

I have some sorta clashing traits... I'm usually very kind (albeit stubborn and headstrong), but I do have a bit of a trickster side where I ten to try and scare the crap out of my friends, and it can get a liiiiiiittle to far... I have a quick, explosive temper, but I can't stay mad at someone for long (unless they REEEAAALLYYY bothered me...) What Pokemon ish I?
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
@Froze

This sounds pretty cool c: I'll try it!

I practically have two sides to my personality. There's the me that's innocent, polite, and shy, which is how I usually act towards most strangers (sometimes I surprise myself with how innocent I can sound) and most people think I'm innocent at first sight (ask my classmates. i thought they were joking XD). But then there's the me that's telling riddles, dad jokes, puns (my favorite!), inappropriate jokes, or even dark jokes all the time. And I can be pretty obnoxious as well. In school, I do pretty well, though I procrastinate on big projects.

In real life, I'm about the average height (if 5'7" is average) for a girl my age, and a blonde. Blue eyes and freckles too. This is probably because of my mainly Scandinavian lineage.

If I played Pokemon, I'd probably try to collect all the Eeveelutions or any ice type Pokemon. Glaceon is my favorite, tbh ^^'
@Froze

This sounds pretty cool c: I'll try it!

I practically have two sides to my personality. There's the me that's innocent, polite, and shy, which is how I usually act towards most strangers (sometimes I surprise myself with how innocent I can sound) and most people think I'm innocent at first sight (ask my classmates. i thought they were joking XD). But then there's the me that's telling riddles, dad jokes, puns (my favorite!), inappropriate jokes, or even dark jokes all the time. And I can be pretty obnoxious as well. In school, I do pretty well, though I procrastinate on big projects.

In real life, I'm about the average height (if 5'7" is average) for a girl my age, and a blonde. Blue eyes and freckles too. This is probably because of my mainly Scandinavian lineage.

If I played Pokemon, I'd probably try to collect all the Eeveelutions or any ice type Pokemon. Glaceon is my favorite, tbh ^^'
@Bigsby [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/175.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/176.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/468.png[/img] You'd be Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss! Bouncing, eager to make new friends, but strong in your opinions definitely seems like a fairy type to me! Like you, Togepi is an ambivert as well. When it needs to sleep it recedes completely into its shell and hides from the world, but one of its main passions is spreading happiness around. Togepi is able to collect positive energy from others and then expel it when it's needed, suggesting that when you were a kid you may have had a rich personal world, but also were known as someone who was upbeat and always there for others. Togepi's happiness is not overflowing; it responds well to people who cherish it, though when it comes around negative individuals its energy fades and it becomes exhausted. Too much negativity from others may leave you drained and needing to recharge. Togepi also has a very low tolerance for hunger and becomes very vocal when it's hungry, and you too may value your mealtimes and have a habit of becoming hangry. Folklore states that good fortune will come to anyone who can make a Togepi stand up -- perhaps you're a difficult person to motivate, but when you get involved, you're skilled at what you do. Sometime in your life you evolved into Togetic! Togetic is a part flying type, and you may have evolved when you discovered your passion for travel and different cultures. Togetic flies around and appears before kind-hearted people, suggesting that you're not more selective with your friendships, and maybe less easily manipulated into helping others. Togetic also has the ability to read the hearts of people -- you may be intuitive about others' intentions. Though Togetic has wings and flies, it notably doesn't have to flap its wings often. Some may view you as coasting through life and not working hard, though you always seem to be able to get where you need to go. Your final evolution is Togekiss! Togekiss evolves with a shiny stone, suggesting that your evolution occurred/will occur during an event or experience that inspired you. Togekiss avoids conflict, suggesting that as you grow you've gained a knack for when and where you should involve yourself. You may not be easily roped into problems or drama. Togekiss also has a deep respect for people who respect others' rights -- which seems to go along with your interest in International Studies! Finally Togekiss likes bringing others gifts and sweet blessings. You're the sort of person who's always there for their friends, and may go out of your way to do things for others or get them thoughtful gifts. Togekiss is a flying type as well, which goes perfectly with your love for traveling and the way you don't like to be stagnant.[/center]
@Bigsby
175.png176.png468.png
You'd be Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss!

Bouncing, eager to make new friends, but strong in your opinions definitely seems like a fairy type to me! Like you, Togepi is an ambivert as well. When it needs to sleep it recedes completely into its shell and hides from the world, but one of its main passions is spreading happiness around. Togepi is able to collect positive energy from others and then expel it when it's needed, suggesting that when you were a kid you may have had a rich personal world, but also were known as someone who was upbeat and always there for others. Togepi's happiness is not overflowing; it responds well to people who cherish it, though when it comes around negative individuals its energy fades and it becomes exhausted. Too much negativity from others may leave you drained and needing to recharge. Togepi also has a very low tolerance for hunger and becomes very vocal when it's hungry, and you too may value your mealtimes and have a habit of becoming hangry. Folklore states that good fortune will come to anyone who can make a Togepi stand up -- perhaps you're a difficult person to motivate, but when you get involved, you're skilled at what you do. Sometime in your life you evolved into Togetic! Togetic is a part flying type, and you may have evolved when you discovered your passion for travel and different cultures. Togetic flies around and appears before kind-hearted people, suggesting that you're not more selective with your friendships, and maybe less easily manipulated into helping others. Togetic also has the ability to read the hearts of people -- you may be intuitive about others' intentions. Though Togetic has wings and flies, it notably doesn't have to flap its wings often. Some may view you as coasting through life and not working hard, though you always seem to be able to get where you need to go. Your final evolution is Togekiss! Togekiss evolves with a shiny stone, suggesting that your evolution occurred/will occur during an event or experience that inspired you. Togekiss avoids conflict, suggesting that as you grow you've gained a knack for when and where you should involve yourself. You may not be easily roped into problems or drama. Togekiss also has a deep respect for people who respect others' rights -- which seems to go along with your interest in International Studies! Finally Togekiss likes bringing others gifts and sweet blessings. You're the sort of person who's always there for their friends, and may go out of your way to do things for others or get them thoughtful gifts. Togekiss is a flying type as well, which goes perfectly with your love for traveling and the way you don't like to be stagnant.
@lionstarter [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/037.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/038.png[/img] You'd be Vulpix/Ninetales! Vulpix is a small and non-confrontational Pokemon, but has a passionate flame inside of it that never goes out! Vulpix is described as warm and cuddly, just as you're very affectionate with your friends. To defend itself, Vulpix is capable of controlling fire and making will-o'-the-wisps, which is indicative of your temper when provoked. However Vulpix knows its limits and when to back off -- when faced with an opponent too powerful, it'll feign injury and then scamper off. You definitely aren't a proud person and can recognize when you've bitten off more than you can chew, and also you're not the type to let your anger get the better of you and backfire. Vulpix is known for its tails, and the fact it's born with one white tail that will split as it grows older and receives love. In childhood you may have been more of a meek person who wasn't sure of their talents, but as you grew up and forged strong friendships you noticeably came out of your shell and blossomed! Your evolution to Ninetales occurs with a fire stone, suggesting that you may evolve any time in life -- you may have evolved earlier and felt more mature than your cohorts, or you may evolve later and have been worried that you're behind everyone in terms of maturation and growth. Ninetales is an incredibly intelligent and intuitive Pokemon, even though it's not a psychic type at all. You likewise seem to share this intuition, though you may sometimes be wrong, in having a subconscious understanding of what makes your friends tick and being able to predict their behavior. Each of Ninetales' tails is said to contain a different type of power, suggesting that you have many talents and often struggle to focus your attention on a single thing. Just like you, Ninetales can be easily irritated, and will curse people for grabbing one of its tails. Its glowing eyes enable it to penetrate its opponent's mind, suggesting that you may be a stubborn individual who pushes others to respect or agree with your viewpoints. Overall, your evolution to Ninetales will likely be characterized by becoming more sure of yourself and developing your different passions![/center]
@lionstarter
037.png038.png
You'd be Vulpix/Ninetales!

Vulpix is a small and non-confrontational Pokemon, but has a passionate flame inside of it that never goes out! Vulpix is described as warm and cuddly, just as you're very affectionate with your friends. To defend itself, Vulpix is capable of controlling fire and making will-o'-the-wisps, which is indicative of your temper when provoked. However Vulpix knows its limits and when to back off -- when faced with an opponent too powerful, it'll feign injury and then scamper off. You definitely aren't a proud person and can recognize when you've bitten off more than you can chew, and also you're not the type to let your anger get the better of you and backfire. Vulpix is known for its tails, and the fact it's born with one white tail that will split as it grows older and receives love. In childhood you may have been more of a meek person who wasn't sure of their talents, but as you grew up and forged strong friendships you noticeably came out of your shell and blossomed! Your evolution to Ninetales occurs with a fire stone, suggesting that you may evolve any time in life -- you may have evolved earlier and felt more mature than your cohorts, or you may evolve later and have been worried that you're behind everyone in terms of maturation and growth. Ninetales is an incredibly intelligent and intuitive Pokemon, even though it's not a psychic type at all. You likewise seem to share this intuition, though you may sometimes be wrong, in having a subconscious understanding of what makes your friends tick and being able to predict their behavior. Each of Ninetales' tails is said to contain a different type of power, suggesting that you have many talents and often struggle to focus your attention on a single thing. Just like you, Ninetales can be easily irritated, and will curse people for grabbing one of its tails. Its glowing eyes enable it to penetrate its opponent's mind, suggesting that you may be a stubborn individual who pushes others to respect or agree with your viewpoints. Overall, your evolution to Ninetales will likely be characterized by becoming more sure of yourself and developing your different passions!
@Gyftrot [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/580.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/581.png[/img] You'd be Ducklett/Swanna! Though you didn't mention them, I really gravitated towards you being a flying type! Social when young, head in the clouds, and headstrong just strikes me as the vibe of an independent flying Pokemon. I went with Ducklett for when you were younger. Though Ducklett is often found with other Ducklett's, it's still very self-reliant. It shares a territory with others of its species, but when threatened, Ducklett only needs to depend on itself why splashing its feathers and escaping. Though it has no desire to fly, it's very adapted to its surroundings and is an incredible diver. When younger, you may have felt comfortable around large groups, though still still retained a sense of independence. You were capable of functioning in a group and alone, and rarely had to ask for help from others. Though you may not have stood out in a crowd and didn't feel like you had any extraordinary talents, you were a capable child who was good at achieving expectations and getting through life. Your evolution to Swanna was likely marked by even more independence and confidence in your abilities, as well as a broadening of your worldview and a desire to fly. Swanna no longer is only found near ponds, which may be indicative of your interests expanding and how you'll find your thoughts wandering. Swanna is also an apt hunter. With its pointy and sharp beak, it's capable of powerful jabs -- similar to your criticism. Swanna's ability to find prey in murky waters may also speak to your careful eye. Swanna are more active at dusk, during which they come together with other Swanna and dance. You may still have social tendencies, though you like to keep things routine, and prefer nonverbal communication over lots of talking. You may also be a perseverant person as well, as Swanna will fly hundreds of miles to migrate. Overall Swanna is a keen hunter that doesn't like to stay in one place, as you don't like to stick to one issue! It flies to climates where it feels comfortable, rather than Ducklett who adapts to its one location. Edit: I've been trying not to duplicate Pokemon, but I could also see you as a Spinarak/Ariados if you think that fits better!
@Gyftrot
580.png581.png
You'd be Ducklett/Swanna!

Though you didn't mention them, I really gravitated towards you being a flying type! Social when young, head in the clouds, and headstrong just strikes me as the vibe of an independent flying Pokemon. I went with Ducklett for when you were younger. Though Ducklett is often found with other Ducklett's, it's still very self-reliant. It shares a territory with others of its species, but when threatened, Ducklett only needs to depend on itself why splashing its feathers and escaping. Though it has no desire to fly, it's very adapted to its surroundings and is an incredible diver. When younger, you may have felt comfortable around large groups, though still still retained a sense of independence. You were capable of functioning in a group and alone, and rarely had to ask for help from others. Though you may not have stood out in a crowd and didn't feel like you had any extraordinary talents, you were a capable child who was good at achieving expectations and getting through life. Your evolution to Swanna was likely marked by even more independence and confidence in your abilities, as well as a broadening of your worldview and a desire to fly. Swanna no longer is only found near ponds, which may be indicative of your interests expanding and how you'll find your thoughts wandering. Swanna is also an apt hunter. With its pointy and sharp beak, it's capable of powerful jabs -- similar to your criticism. Swanna's ability to find prey in murky waters may also speak to your careful eye. Swanna are more active at dusk, during which they come together with other Swanna and dance. You may still have social tendencies, though you like to keep things routine, and prefer nonverbal communication over lots of talking. You may also be a perseverant person as well, as Swanna will fly hundreds of miles to migrate. Overall Swanna is a keen hunter that doesn't like to stay in one place, as you don't like to stick to one issue! It flies to climates where it feels comfortable, rather than Ducklett who adapts to its one location.

Edit: I've been trying not to duplicate Pokemon, but I could also see you as a Spinarak/Ariados if you think that fits better!
@Skeledra [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/554.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/555.png[/img] You'd be Darumaka/Darmanitan! You absolutely sound like a fire type, what with your headstrong-ness and your explosive temper. And such contradicting traits sounds like your Pokemon has multiple forms! For that reason I went with Darumaka and Darmanitan. Darumaka as portrayed in the anime is very kind, to the point of trying to save others even though it's risking starvation. Its impish grin may suggest a playful side as well! Darumaka is most known for its internal flame. When its flame burns, it's incredibly active and cannot calm down. However when the flame diminishes, it becomes lax and pulls its limbs inwards and goes to sleep. You too may find your personality to be fluctuating! At certain times you may be very alert and full of inspiration, and then at others you may be more mellow and value your alone time. Your enthusiasm is likely infectious as well! Darumaka leaves droppings that are so warm that others use them as hand warmers. Others may be inspired by your outgoingness and your ideas and be warmed as well. Darmanitan is your evolution, and while it is more powerful it also has a more pronounced zen mode! Darmanitan can destroy a dump truck with a single punch -- just as your temper may be vicious, and your headstrong nature permits you to break through obstacles. When injured, Darmanitan transforms into its zen mode. Just as Darmanitan in zen mode becomes a psychic type, you may find in your more lax moments you're very introspective and ponderous. Quarrels or personal attacks may be the cause of you withdrawing as well, and after you feel better you may revert back into your standard mode. Your evolution to Darmanitan is characterized by a further dichotomy of your personality traits! To many you'll appear as a strong, zealous person who doesn't let anything stand in your way. However you'll also come to value your quiet time as well, and need time to recover after stress or slights.[/center]
@Skeledra
554.png555.png
You'd be Darumaka/Darmanitan!

You absolutely sound like a fire type, what with your headstrong-ness and your explosive temper. And such contradicting traits sounds like your Pokemon has multiple forms! For that reason I went with Darumaka and Darmanitan. Darumaka as portrayed in the anime is very kind, to the point of trying to save others even though it's risking starvation. Its impish grin may suggest a playful side as well! Darumaka is most known for its internal flame. When its flame burns, it's incredibly active and cannot calm down. However when the flame diminishes, it becomes lax and pulls its limbs inwards and goes to sleep. You too may find your personality to be fluctuating! At certain times you may be very alert and full of inspiration, and then at others you may be more mellow and value your alone time. Your enthusiasm is likely infectious as well! Darumaka leaves droppings that are so warm that others use them as hand warmers. Others may be inspired by your outgoingness and your ideas and be warmed as well. Darmanitan is your evolution, and while it is more powerful it also has a more pronounced zen mode! Darmanitan can destroy a dump truck with a single punch -- just as your temper may be vicious, and your headstrong nature permits you to break through obstacles. When injured, Darmanitan transforms into its zen mode. Just as Darmanitan in zen mode becomes a psychic type, you may find in your more lax moments you're very introspective and ponderous. Quarrels or personal attacks may be the cause of you withdrawing as well, and after you feel better you may revert back into your standard mode. Your evolution to Darmanitan is characterized by a further dichotomy of your personality traits! To many you'll appear as a strong, zealous person who doesn't let anything stand in your way. However you'll also come to value your quiet time as well, and need time to recover after stress or slights.
@Froze

What a fun idea! I'll give it a shot! :)
(This post might be fairly long, so I sincerely apologize in advance)

Usually when I start a Pokemon game, I tend to be more inclined towards the grass types (Chikorita, Treeko, and Snivy especially). I'm also very partial to psychic and dragon types. I adore all of the eeveelutions, and I'm currently on a quest to get them all, but Espeon and Leafeon are my favorites. Dratini is my favorite Pokemon ever, and Latias is my favorite legendary.

IRL, I'm a very quiet person. I definitely need my alone time and am very much an introvert. I prefer to avoid confrontation, and I'm terrible at making small talk with people. I'm horribly awkward, which is difficult for a lot of reasons. Despite my social ineptitude on occasion, however, I love being around the people I care about, even if it's just listening to them talk or watching TV or a movie together. I have a small group of close friends who are like family, but I'm friendly and kind to everyone and for the most part, people like me. I have a very large family, and we've always been very close.

Writing is one of my favorite things to do. It's also one of my favorite things about me because I can do it well and I'm proud of my work, if not a little critical of it on occasion. I absolutely love telling stories, and I love reading other peoples' as well. Video games are another huge part of my life, and I consider myself a serious gamer. English and science are my favorite subjects in school, and I loathe P.E. and math (even though I'm good at math). My sense of humor is very dry and probably consists of 50% sarcasm and 50% references to books, movies, video games, etc. I'm 5'9", have short, wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes, and I'm very skinny and lanky.

Other info that you probably don't need but I'll put it just in case:
- I'm a hufflepuff
- Mass Effect is my favorite video game
- My biggest fear is probably failure
- Role playing games are the best in my opinion (whether D&D and the like or video game-wise)
- I'm a huge dragon nerd
- My favorite TV show is The 100 and How to Train Your Dragon is my favorite movie
- I'm a very visual person
@Froze

What a fun idea! I'll give it a shot! :)
(This post might be fairly long, so I sincerely apologize in advance)

Usually when I start a Pokemon game, I tend to be more inclined towards the grass types (Chikorita, Treeko, and Snivy especially). I'm also very partial to psychic and dragon types. I adore all of the eeveelutions, and I'm currently on a quest to get them all, but Espeon and Leafeon are my favorites. Dratini is my favorite Pokemon ever, and Latias is my favorite legendary.

IRL, I'm a very quiet person. I definitely need my alone time and am very much an introvert. I prefer to avoid confrontation, and I'm terrible at making small talk with people. I'm horribly awkward, which is difficult for a lot of reasons. Despite my social ineptitude on occasion, however, I love being around the people I care about, even if it's just listening to them talk or watching TV or a movie together. I have a small group of close friends who are like family, but I'm friendly and kind to everyone and for the most part, people like me. I have a very large family, and we've always been very close.

Writing is one of my favorite things to do. It's also one of my favorite things about me because I can do it well and I'm proud of my work, if not a little critical of it on occasion. I absolutely love telling stories, and I love reading other peoples' as well. Video games are another huge part of my life, and I consider myself a serious gamer. English and science are my favorite subjects in school, and I loathe P.E. and math (even though I'm good at math). My sense of humor is very dry and probably consists of 50% sarcasm and 50% references to books, movies, video games, etc. I'm 5'9", have short, wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes, and I'm very skinny and lanky.

Other info that you probably don't need but I'll put it just in case:
- I'm a hufflepuff
- Mass Effect is my favorite video game
- My biggest fear is probably failure
- Role playing games are the best in my opinion (whether D&D and the like or video game-wise)
- I'm a huge dragon nerd
- My favorite TV show is The 100 and How to Train Your Dragon is my favorite movie
- I'm a very visual person
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

aaAA Just saw this now, but it's super accurate ! It obvious you put a lot of time and dedication in every paragraph for every detail, which is amazing. Thank you ! c:
aaAA Just saw this now, but it's super accurate ! It obvious you put a lot of time and dedication in every paragraph for every detail, which is amazing. Thank you ! c:
hey im redoing my everything so i have nothing to put here :^)
thanks for reading though
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22