Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Pokemon are you?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Froze

This sounds like a lot of fun! Would you mind doing one for me, as well? I'd be more than happy to send you a gift in return. <3

A little about me...
Appearance; I am in my mid-twenties, pale but covered in both freckles and colorful tattoos, blue eyes, with natural red/ginger hair.

Personality; I am very much an introvert, but I have a natural knack at communication and have a grand ability to both lead and unite others. I consider myself a very intuitive empath, which tends to make me very sensitive to the energy of objects and people around me. I'm very friendly and difficult to anger, unable to hold a grudge. I tend to be the one that friends go to for help, advice, or a shoulder to lean on.

Interests; I have a wide array of interests, though most of them gravitate towards both art and mysticism. My home is crowded by many different types of crystals; With clear quartz, deep sapphires, rainbow moonstones and flashy labradorites being my favorite. I have a large collection of metaphysical books, tarot cards, and other divination tools. I am a Reiki level II practitioner; Meaning I channel energy into myself and others in order to heal them on a spiritual and physical level. I thoroughly enjoy studying and teaching others about the human aura and the corresponding rainbow colored energy wheels called "chakras". As far as art goes, I like to sculpt things out of clay, draw with ink pens, paint, and do photography. Most of my activities I like to spend doing outdoors and in the woods where I can be at peace with both myself and with nature. I also enjoy frequenting flea markets, antique shops, and oddity stores for unique finds.

Pokemon; I love Pokemon. I actually have the original eight gym badges tattooed on my knuckles. xD; I haven't played much since Pokemon Sun and Moon, but it will always be a part of my life. My favorite types have always been Psychic, Dark, Ghost, and now Fairy types.

I hope I have given you plenty of information to go off of; If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. c:
@Froze

This sounds like a lot of fun! Would you mind doing one for me, as well? I'd be more than happy to send you a gift in return. <3

A little about me...
Appearance; I am in my mid-twenties, pale but covered in both freckles and colorful tattoos, blue eyes, with natural red/ginger hair.

Personality; I am very much an introvert, but I have a natural knack at communication and have a grand ability to both lead and unite others. I consider myself a very intuitive empath, which tends to make me very sensitive to the energy of objects and people around me. I'm very friendly and difficult to anger, unable to hold a grudge. I tend to be the one that friends go to for help, advice, or a shoulder to lean on.

Interests; I have a wide array of interests, though most of them gravitate towards both art and mysticism. My home is crowded by many different types of crystals; With clear quartz, deep sapphires, rainbow moonstones and flashy labradorites being my favorite. I have a large collection of metaphysical books, tarot cards, and other divination tools. I am a Reiki level II practitioner; Meaning I channel energy into myself and others in order to heal them on a spiritual and physical level. I thoroughly enjoy studying and teaching others about the human aura and the corresponding rainbow colored energy wheels called "chakras". As far as art goes, I like to sculpt things out of clay, draw with ink pens, paint, and do photography. Most of my activities I like to spend doing outdoors and in the woods where I can be at peace with both myself and with nature. I also enjoy frequenting flea markets, antique shops, and oddity stores for unique finds.

Pokemon; I love Pokemon. I actually have the original eight gym badges tattooed on my knuckles. xD; I haven't played much since Pokemon Sun and Moon, but it will always be a part of my life. My favorite types have always been Psychic, Dark, Ghost, and now Fairy types.

I hope I have given you plenty of information to go off of; If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. c:
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
@Froze

Such a cute game! If you have the time, I'd love it if you could give me a Pokemon/evo line. :)

I'm a college student who's studying Latin, and I love love love learning languages (there's something about grammar and structure and memorizing vocab that just makes me unbelievably happy). I love to write more than anything in the world, especially young adult fantasy and paranormal stories, and my other interests include video games (Pokemon, of course, but also puzzle games and other single player story driven games), reading, blogging about books, and playing D&D with my friends! I also have three pet rabbits that I love more than anything in the world because they're so darn cute and soft and sweet.

I'm an introvert and very anxious, but tend to fool people who don't know me well into thinking I'm an extrovert since I'm very talkative and excitable. All that chattiness does wear me out, though, so my favorite part of the day is getting away from people to have a little me time, ideally in my pjs with a good book or just to sleep.

I try to make decisions logically and efficiently, but I'll admit that my anxiety sometimes holds me back, or my heart rules my head and I plunge into something without giving it enough thought. Ideally, though, I like things structured and scheduled, which means I try very hard to never be late.

I love terrible puns, long naps, cookie dough ice cream, and people who have the strength to be compassionate even when everything is working against them. I also love magic, dragons, mermaids (and by extension, most sea monster type things), and flowers (I used to work in a greenhouse!) a lot.

A lot of my favorite Pokemon are Dark, Ghost, Dragon, or Grass types, though the one people compare me to the most is not any of those types. c: I won't tell you what it is so I don't bias you, haha.
@Froze

Such a cute game! If you have the time, I'd love it if you could give me a Pokemon/evo line. :)

I'm a college student who's studying Latin, and I love love love learning languages (there's something about grammar and structure and memorizing vocab that just makes me unbelievably happy). I love to write more than anything in the world, especially young adult fantasy and paranormal stories, and my other interests include video games (Pokemon, of course, but also puzzle games and other single player story driven games), reading, blogging about books, and playing D&D with my friends! I also have three pet rabbits that I love more than anything in the world because they're so darn cute and soft and sweet.

I'm an introvert and very anxious, but tend to fool people who don't know me well into thinking I'm an extrovert since I'm very talkative and excitable. All that chattiness does wear me out, though, so my favorite part of the day is getting away from people to have a little me time, ideally in my pjs with a good book or just to sleep.

I try to make decisions logically and efficiently, but I'll admit that my anxiety sometimes holds me back, or my heart rules my head and I plunge into something without giving it enough thought. Ideally, though, I like things structured and scheduled, which means I try very hard to never be late.

I love terrible puns, long naps, cookie dough ice cream, and people who have the strength to be compassionate even when everything is working against them. I also love magic, dragons, mermaids (and by extension, most sea monster type things), and flowers (I used to work in a greenhouse!) a lot.

A lot of my favorite Pokemon are Dark, Ghost, Dragon, or Grass types, though the one people compare me to the most is not any of those types. c: I won't tell you what it is so I don't bias you, haha.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
@froze What a neat idea! I'd love one if you have the time~!

I'm an art student studying 3D animation, and I love creating things, be it art, music, writing, sewing, etc. Just the process of making something out of nothing delights me! I have something of a one track mind, where I will hyper-focus on one things for days/weeks/months, and then move onto something else - I'm an absolutely terrible multi-tasker.

I don't make deep connections very easily, but I tend to be friendly with everyone, and I'm the kind of person that people like to rant to. When I do make good friends, I'm very loyal and its very difficult to scare me off at that point.

I love bright colors, storms, and staying up late, and I dislike confrontation, being bored, and driving through busy towns. I tend to gravitate towards grass-type pokemon, but I never really had a favorite type!

Hope thats enough to go on, and thank you!
@froze What a neat idea! I'd love one if you have the time~!

I'm an art student studying 3D animation, and I love creating things, be it art, music, writing, sewing, etc. Just the process of making something out of nothing delights me! I have something of a one track mind, where I will hyper-focus on one things for days/weeks/months, and then move onto something else - I'm an absolutely terrible multi-tasker.

I don't make deep connections very easily, but I tend to be friendly with everyone, and I'm the kind of person that people like to rant to. When I do make good friends, I'm very loyal and its very difficult to scare me off at that point.

I love bright colors, storms, and staying up late, and I dislike confrontation, being bored, and driving through busy towns. I tend to gravitate towards grass-type pokemon, but I never really had a favorite type!

Hope thats enough to go on, and thank you!
Mith Protection Squad
goldenplains-poodle-mith.png marshland-poodle.png
@FlareTheDragon [center][img]https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/92.png[/img][img]https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/93.png[/img][img]https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/94.png[/img] You'd be Gastly/Haunter/Gengar! You remind me so much of a ghost type! Selfish, independent, and morally grey but still silly seems so much like the Gastly line that I couldn't consider anything else. Your first form was Gastly, a pokemon made of mostly poisonous gasses. Gastly's form allows it to sneak into places unnoticed, but it can also be blown away by a gust of wind. As a child, you were likely more of a wallflower type: shy, unnoticed, and perhaps even a little awkward or different from others. The fact that Gastly is so susceptible to disintegration suggests that you were the sensitive sort, or perhaps you didn't have a good grasp on your identity and would easily influenced. One must not forget Gastly's poison, however: it defeats its foes by surrounding them in its essence and slowly poisoning them. Though people didn't take much notice of you, you were far from untalented or pitiful, and had an inner strength many weren't privy to. Your next form is Haunter! Haunter can still slip through cracks and walls unnoticed like Gastly, but it's developed a hunting instinct and is a predator that stalks its foes. Your evolution to Haunter will be characterized by a sense of purpose and determination, no longer content to be pushed around by the wind and now more focused on your desires. Haunter licks its prey with its tongue to sap its life away, and like many ghost-types you know how to be manipulative when it serves you. You have a sharp wit and a keen understanding of other people. As Haunter delights in spooking its prey by tapping on their shoulders, you also have a wicked sense of humor, though others may not find it so amusing. Your final form is Gengar! As Haunter evolves into Gengar through trading, you may find that this find evolution is brought on by broadening your horizons and undergoing new and foreign experiences. Gengar hides in the shadows, indicating that you're still reserved, but you've come to use it to your advantage. It loves to lay curses and startle its foes by pretending to be their shadow. You may have a dark or selfish sort of humor that can rub others the wrong way, but by now you've truly learned what makes you happy. Gengar is independent by nature and similarly you have difficulty letting people truly close. All in all, your final evolution indicates that you're a quiet but fun-loving person who people often mischaracterize due to your sense of humor; naturally independent, you maintain loose connections unless someone else jives with your style of life.
@FlareTheDragon
92.png93.png94.png
You'd be Gastly/Haunter/Gengar!

You remind me so much of a ghost type! Selfish, independent, and morally grey but still silly seems so much like the Gastly line that I couldn't consider anything else. Your first form was Gastly, a pokemon made of mostly poisonous gasses. Gastly's form allows it to sneak into places unnoticed, but it can also be blown away by a gust of wind. As a child, you were likely more of a wallflower type: shy, unnoticed, and perhaps even a little awkward or different from others. The fact that Gastly is so susceptible to disintegration suggests that you were the sensitive sort, or perhaps you didn't have a good grasp on your identity and would easily influenced. One must not forget Gastly's poison, however: it defeats its foes by surrounding them in its essence and slowly poisoning them. Though people didn't take much notice of you, you were far from untalented or pitiful, and had an inner strength many weren't privy to. Your next form is Haunter! Haunter can still slip through cracks and walls unnoticed like Gastly, but it's developed a hunting instinct and is a predator that stalks its foes. Your evolution to Haunter will be characterized by a sense of purpose and determination, no longer content to be pushed around by the wind and now more focused on your desires. Haunter licks its prey with its tongue to sap its life away, and like many ghost-types you know how to be manipulative when it serves you. You have a sharp wit and a keen understanding of other people. As Haunter delights in spooking its prey by tapping on their shoulders, you also have a wicked sense of humor, though others may not find it so amusing. Your final form is Gengar! As Haunter evolves into Gengar through trading, you may find that this find evolution is brought on by broadening your horizons and undergoing new and foreign experiences. Gengar hides in the shadows, indicating that you're still reserved, but you've come to use it to your advantage. It loves to lay curses and startle its foes by pretending to be their shadow. You may have a dark or selfish sort of humor that can rub others the wrong way, but by now you've truly learned what makes you happy. Gengar is independent by nature and similarly you have difficulty letting people truly close. All in all, your final evolution indicates that you're a quiet but fun-loving person who people often mischaracterize due to your sense of humor; naturally independent, you maintain loose connections unless someone else jives with your style of life.
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Froze Ghastly line, huh? Interesting. Some parts of that did fit me fairly well, but there's also a lot that doesn't really fit me.

Were there any others that came close, out of curiosity?
@Froze Ghastly line, huh? Interesting. Some parts of that did fit me fairly well, but there's also a lot that doesn't really fit me.

Were there any others that came close, out of curiosity?
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
@Froze I’d love if you had time for me!

Appearance - I’m just a skinny teenager with dirty blonde/goldenish hair. My eyes are hazel, dominated by green with a little brown in the center. I’m pale and practically bathe myself in sunscreen before going to the beach, but I always end up burned somehow.
Personality - I’m an extreme introvert and very socially anxious. But, I try to be kind to everyone I meet. I’m loyal to my friends and will stick by them any time they need me to. I’d like to think I’m pretty book-smart because I’ve always made good grades in school, but I’m not that great at common sense.
Interests - I love calm video games, from pet sites like this to computer and console games. Snow is my favorite weather, which is why winter is the best time of the year for me. I also loveeee marine animals and the ocean. Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite food, but I love all desserts.
Favorite Pokémon type - I’d have to say my favorite Pokémon type is fairy, followed by normal and water. My favorite Pokémon seem to be either mythical or legendary (Shaymin, Celebi, Diancie.)
@Froze I’d love if you had time for me!

Appearance - I’m just a skinny teenager with dirty blonde/goldenish hair. My eyes are hazel, dominated by green with a little brown in the center. I’m pale and practically bathe myself in sunscreen before going to the beach, but I always end up burned somehow.
Personality - I’m an extreme introvert and very socially anxious. But, I try to be kind to everyone I meet. I’m loyal to my friends and will stick by them any time they need me to. I’d like to think I’m pretty book-smart because I’ve always made good grades in school, but I’m not that great at common sense.
Interests - I love calm video games, from pet sites like this to computer and console games. Snow is my favorite weather, which is why winter is the best time of the year for me. I also loveeee marine animals and the ocean. Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite food, but I love all desserts.
Favorite Pokémon type - I’d have to say my favorite Pokémon type is fairy, followed by normal and water. My favorite Pokémon seem to be either mythical or legendary (Shaymin, Celebi, Diancie.)
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
est/fr +3 - she/her
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22