Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | rate the avatar above you!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 241 242
@xXMonstaerXx 6\10 So beautiful dragon on avatar, but no vista?
@xXMonstaerXx 6\10 So beautiful dragon on avatar, but no vista?
he/him
+11 FR time
@PurBeaver
8/10
Wow, with this accent your boy looks like a serial killer :o Plus I like how Radioactive Butterfly matches with green sand and mist(?) from vista :3
@PurBeaver
8/10
Wow, with this accent your boy looks like a serial killer :o Plus I like how Radioactive Butterfly matches with green sand and mist(?) from vista :3
@Viger
7/10
Sorry, but it's just that the green (and i think pink?) of the derg don't match too well with the apparel. Not such a big deal, nonetheless, but in my opinion, not ideal. :)
@Viger
7/10
Sorry, but it's just that the green (and i think pink?) of the derg don't match too well with the apparel. Not such a big deal, nonetheless, but in my opinion, not ideal. :)
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Rav3nw1nged

4/10

I actually really like the colors and genes for your dragon, and how they go with the colors for the apparel that you chose. However, it's so busy that, (to me at least,) it makes your dragon look terribly cluttered. It's hard for me to figure out where I should rest my eyes when looking at her

@x@
@Rav3nw1nged

4/10

I actually really like the colors and genes for your dragon, and how they go with the colors for the apparel that you chose. However, it's so busy that, (to me at least,) it makes your dragon look terribly cluttered. It's hard for me to figure out where I should rest my eyes when looking at her

@x@
@FairyNocturne 8/10 Ah... Nimue is so pretty! Her apparel matches her and your vista! I really like how you have a Blue-ish theme going on with her! It really complements her secondary gene! (I also really like her name!) ^_^ Her Primary colour kind of pops out a little bit too much for my tastes but other than that she is very appealing to look at! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215555/21555495_350.png[/img]
@FairyNocturne

8/10

Ah... Nimue is so pretty! Her apparel matches her and your vista! I really like how you have a Blue-ish theme going on with her! It really complements her secondary gene! (I also really like her name!) ^_^ Her Primary colour kind of pops out a little bit too much for my tastes but other than that she is very appealing to look at!

21555495_350.png
@MoonlitCacti

i like the earthy tones, REAL pretty! what i don't like is the bright green of the lanterns. it pokes my eyes too much and stands out painfully against the rest of the calm outfit. 7/10

looks great w/ succulents too~
@MoonlitCacti

i like the earthy tones, REAL pretty! what i don't like is the bright green of the lanterns. it pokes my eyes too much and stands out painfully against the rest of the calm outfit. 7/10

looks great w/ succulents too~
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising
Skydancers are so pretty *.* And the golden silk matches so nicely with the sand on vista. 8,5/10
@NightRising
Skydancers are so pretty *.* And the golden silk matches so nicely with the sand on vista. 8,5/10
@Viger
9/10
That's an interesting use of the birdskull and flame headpiece, and all put together it fits your vista quite well. Simple, pretty and fresh — lovin' it.
@Viger
9/10
That's an interesting use of the birdskull and flame headpiece, and all put together it fits your vista quite well. Simple, pretty and fresh — lovin' it.
dGVSNyM.png
@Ursaw 11/10 10/10
Your avatar and vista combine well! And the dragon looks like a dark queen, I already adore her!
@Ursaw 11/10 10/10
Your avatar and vista combine well! And the dragon looks like a dark queen, I already adore her!
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@Helixexe Ignoring your vista, I love the dragon in your icon, its looks pretty cute! I say.. 7.5/10 because the eye colour throws it a bit to me o:

if we're rating vista combination, i suppose thatd drop it to 5/10 since they dont really match but i understand if its because your flight is plague or because we just had the plague fest XD
@Helixexe Ignoring your vista, I love the dragon in your icon, its looks pretty cute! I say.. 7.5/10 because the eye colour throws it a bit to me o:

if we're rating vista combination, i suppose thatd drop it to 5/10 since they dont really match but i understand if its because your flight is plague or because we just had the plague fest XD
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 241 242