Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 562 563
@Amiparu what about SU and ghostbusters? They keep reacting, i love SU tho.

They are having good times together finally. No more pearl and kevin fighting to death / lapis killing lars stuff.

Ruby and peridot are carrying the lanterns. im sorry my otgw events did this
erin did a svtfoe event!! //fighting monsters
//EVERRYTHING su is doing this game is perfect tho, think bout that!
@Amiparu what about SU and ghostbusters? They keep reacting, i love SU tho.

They are having good times together finally. No more pearl and kevin fighting to death / lapis killing lars stuff.

Ruby and peridot are carrying the lanterns. im sorry my otgw events did this
erin did a svtfoe event!! //fighting monsters
//EVERRYTHING su is doing this game is perfect tho, think bout that!
T3TuubO.png
bad news everyone i lost the session. My computer got overheated when the game started, but then just shut down on me, and apparently I saved the wrong code. I will try again tomorrow, but I have work so it'll be a while. right now I just need to into a corner and cry. because the last thing I was going to post was this poisonous cloud event that would have killed all but 10 of the characters.
bad news everyone i lost the session. My computer got overheated when the game started, but then just shut down on me, and apparently I saved the wrong code. I will try again tomorrow, but I have work so it'll be a while. right now I just need to into a corner and cry. because the last thing I was going to post was this poisonous cloud event that would have killed all but 10 of the characters.
Ru6naU3.png
@LordMalak also -- papa does what papa wants. Cant stop a space god, no, im 'fraid.
@LordMalak also -- papa does what papa wants. Cant stop a space god, no, im 'fraid.
T3TuubO.png
nO
nO
T3TuubO.png
NO
NO
STAHFAHbutton_zpsjxuftkjg.png945.Pots150.Inkui_zpsus9sznna.png
Oh no! >.<

At least several characters will get a second chance...
Oh no! >.<

At least several characters will get a second chance...
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
@Ladyplague Oh no! *hugs

It's alright! Get some sleep. Everything will be better in the morning. (But between us, any idea if Vane or Hunter made it out of that alive?)
@Ladyplague Oh no! *hugs

It's alright! Get some sleep. Everything will be better in the morning. (But between us, any idea if Vane or Hunter made it out of that alive?)
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkzESVOvxQQ

"OH NOOO!" It felt appropriate, haha

Well, I'm pretty tired, anyways. I hope SU and JJBA do just as well tomorrow!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkzESVOvxQQ

"OH NOOO!" It felt appropriate, haha

Well, I'm pretty tired, anyways. I hope SU and JJBA do just as well tomorrow!
Forum-Signature.png
poisonous cloud event?? oh hell no i call divine intervention
poisonous cloud event?? oh hell no i call divine intervention
the survivors of this "event" would have been Dio Brando, Peridot, John Henry Hunter, Patches the Spider, Roadhog, Gamer Luna, Joseph Joestar, D.va and then two others I forget but they were certainly anime characters based on their name structures.

it's a shame too because this was a really fun session too. T^T
the survivors of this "event" would have been Dio Brando, Peridot, John Henry Hunter, Patches the Spider, Roadhog, Gamer Luna, Joseph Joestar, D.va and then two others I forget but they were certainly anime characters based on their name structures.

it's a shame too because this was a really fun session too. T^T
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 562 563