Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 562 563
Day 4

Ruby and Rey have a water gun fight!

Sub Zero constructs a shack.

Gamora makes spaghetti for Shizuo and Krystal. It's not very good.

Trollestia claims that she is the Absolute God of Hyperdeath.

Kurapika receives barrels of apples from an unknown sponsor.

Roadhog calls Connie Springer a clod.

Specter has to wear the cone of shame for giving Jay a black eye.

Steven and Jacob play volleyball with Takumi and Lucio. They all cheat.

Tweek takes Patches the Spider's phone and sends Hisoka weird texts.

Celty throws glitter into Jillian Holtzmann's, Peridot's, and Gamer Luna's faces.

Leo tells Shintaro Kisaragi a rock fact!

John Henry Hunter forces Joseph Joestar to watch their least favorite show. John Henry Hunter laughs at his misery

Pharah finds out that D.va is actually a secret agent being chased by a bugbear.

Kylo Ren and Evie work together for the day.

Dio Brando, Levi Ackerman, Yellow Monkey, and Sokka sing about peace and love on the planet Earth.

Jakob keeps getting eels while Lloyd gets escalators. Jakob says a sailor swear.

Niles breaks their arm and Sapphire , Erin Gilbert, and Craig sign his cast.

Vane Black lied in their testimony, but we all know they ain't getting charged with perjury.

@ichamo @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @HalfheartedDoom @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @twiliwolf @megavenusaur @mrfattymccatcat @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @infuriatedferret @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @kaylavarnell4736 @Jadebird
Day 4

Ruby and Rey have a water gun fight!

Sub Zero constructs a shack.

Gamora makes spaghetti for Shizuo and Krystal. It's not very good.

Trollestia claims that she is the Absolute God of Hyperdeath.

Kurapika receives barrels of apples from an unknown sponsor.

Roadhog calls Connie Springer a clod.

Specter has to wear the cone of shame for giving Jay a black eye.

Steven and Jacob play volleyball with Takumi and Lucio. They all cheat.

Tweek takes Patches the Spider's phone and sends Hisoka weird texts.

Celty throws glitter into Jillian Holtzmann's, Peridot's, and Gamer Luna's faces.

Leo tells Shintaro Kisaragi a rock fact!

John Henry Hunter forces Joseph Joestar to watch their least favorite show. John Henry Hunter laughs at his misery

Pharah finds out that D.va is actually a secret agent being chased by a bugbear.

Kylo Ren and Evie work together for the day.

Dio Brando, Levi Ackerman, Yellow Monkey, and Sokka sing about peace and love on the planet Earth.

Jakob keeps getting eels while Lloyd gets escalators. Jakob says a sailor swear.

Niles breaks their arm and Sapphire , Erin Gilbert, and Craig sign his cast.

Vane Black lied in their testimony, but we all know they ain't getting charged with perjury.

@ichamo @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @HalfheartedDoom @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @twiliwolf @megavenusaur @mrfattymccatcat @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @infuriatedferret @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @kaylavarnell4736 @Jadebird
Ru6naU3.png
Yellow Monkey and Sub Zero- what. Sub Zero pls run. Run far away. Do not get involved with the Ape.
Yellow Monkey and Sub Zero- what. Sub Zero pls run. Run far away. Do not get involved with the Ape.
Quote:
Takumi falls into a hole in the ground and decides to live there.
So while Leo is partying, you're stuck in a hole.
That seems lonely Takumi.
Quote:
Takumi falls into a hole in the ground and decides to live there.
So while Leo is partying, you're stuck in a hole.
That seems lonely Takumi.
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
Also @ChildOfNaga

Thank you!
Also @ChildOfNaga

Thank you!
STAHFAHbutton_zpsjxuftkjg.png945.Pots150.Inkui_zpsus9sznna.png
Patches jinxed.
first ruby and erin now ruby and ho,tzy.. @Amiparu! We've got somethin' goin on here between my (but. Of entered by me ofcourse) and your fandoms,,
Patches jinxed.
first ruby and erin now ruby and ho,tzy.. @Amiparu! We've got somethin' goin on here between my (but. Of entered by me ofcourse) and your fandoms,,
T3TuubO.png
JAY WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT PERIDOT
JAY WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT PERIDOT
sdSRvlV.png
@LadyPlague

Sorry to bother you, but can I be taken off the ping list? I might join again later though!
@LadyPlague

Sorry to bother you, but can I be taken off the ping list? I might join again later though!
venusaur-mega.gif
A G AIN WITH SU AND GHOST b USTERS?? TWICE? OH MY LORD,, what does this mean omg
A G AIN WITH SU AND GHOST b USTERS?? TWICE? OH MY LORD,, what does this mean omg
T3TuubO.png
Just made it and yay both people still alive and Steven Universe peeps here too.
Just made it and yay both people still alive and Steven Universe peeps here too.
waUHeHl.png
Night 4

Gamer Luna begs for D.va to kill her. She refuses, keeping Gamer Luna alive.

Sokka tracks down and kills Takumi.

Roadhog convinces Lucio to snuggle with him.

Pharah dreams of her sweetheart back home.

Evie tends to Jakob's wounds.

Specter tends to his wounds.

Levi Ackerman thinks about home.

Lloyd, Yellow Monkey, Ruby, and Tweek play Spin the Bottle.

Celty climbs a tree to rest.

Joseph Joestar and Steven run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Shizuo receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Dio Brando and Niles wake up Krystal by blasting airhorns in her ear.

Erin Gilbert screams for help.

Connie Springer thinks about home.

Jacob tends to his wounds.

Patches the Spider passes out from exhaustion.

Jillian Holtzmann falls into a hole in the ground and decides to live there.

Rey attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Sapphire , Shintaro Kisaragi, and Jay go skinny dipping!

Trollestia gets trapped in John Henry Hunter's net. Trollestia gives money to John Henry Hunter and is set free.

Hisoka and Vane Black sleep in shifts.

Leo is awoken by nightmares.

Kurapika, Gamora, Craig, and Peridot sleep in shifts.

Sub Zero loses sight of where he is.

Kylo Ren wonders if he will be killed in this timeline.

Night 4

Gamer Luna begs for D.va to kill her. She refuses, keeping Gamer Luna alive.

Sokka tracks down and kills Takumi.

Roadhog convinces Lucio to snuggle with him.

Pharah dreams of her sweetheart back home.

Evie tends to Jakob's wounds.

Specter tends to his wounds.

Levi Ackerman thinks about home.

Lloyd, Yellow Monkey, Ruby, and Tweek play Spin the Bottle.

Celty climbs a tree to rest.

Joseph Joestar and Steven run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Shizuo receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Dio Brando and Niles wake up Krystal by blasting airhorns in her ear.

Erin Gilbert screams for help.

Connie Springer thinks about home.

Jacob tends to his wounds.

Patches the Spider passes out from exhaustion.

Jillian Holtzmann falls into a hole in the ground and decides to live there.

Rey attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Sapphire , Shintaro Kisaragi, and Jay go skinny dipping!

Trollestia gets trapped in John Henry Hunter's net. Trollestia gives money to John Henry Hunter and is set free.

Hisoka and Vane Black sleep in shifts.

Leo is awoken by nightmares.

Kurapika, Gamora, Craig, and Peridot sleep in shifts.

Sub Zero loses sight of where he is.

Kylo Ren wonders if he will be killed in this timeline.

Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 562 563