Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Greek Mythology - Mafia [Ended]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
People, I get it that some of you are in multiple mafia games right now. I am in three currently. But just because those other games are still in action doesn't mean that we shouldn't make conversation here. This Mafia is just as important as the others
People, I get it that some of you are in multiple mafia games right now. I am in three currently. But just because those other games are still in action doesn't mean that we shouldn't make conversation here. This Mafia is just as important as the others
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1:intros with pronouns and time you're active Hello everyone! I'm Cinna, she/they please. i'll be on sporadically, +3 FR time. 2: recognize anyone? Like everyone, honestly. 3: unrelated to the game, who's your favorite Greek god or goddess? Aristaeus because BEES [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/dcubXtnbck0RG/giphy.gif[/img] Nah, it's actually Hecate. 4: your expectations? I have high hopes! 5: a blurb about your meta for people who haven't played with you If I'm not active for a while please ping me, I have trouble rejoining the discussion if I miss even a few pages' worth. 6: designated crumbing space [img]http://media0.giphy.com/media/4pMX5rJ4PYAEM/giphy.gif[/img]
1:intros with pronouns and time you're active

Hello everyone! I'm Cinna, she/they please. i'll be on sporadically, +3 FR time.

2: recognize anyone?

Like everyone, honestly.

3: unrelated to the game, who's your favorite Greek god or goddess?

Aristaeus because BEES
giphy.gif
Nah, it's actually Hecate.

4: your expectations?

I have high hopes!

5: a blurb about your meta for people who haven't played with you

If I'm not active for a while please ping me, I have trouble rejoining the discussion if I miss even a few pages' worth.

6: designated crumbing space

giphy.gif
4VUJBb.png
@Blizzardwing I agree.

I'm guessing Day 1 is going to be rather slow, as we're going to have people filtering in all day, but...

Hopefully we can find a scum today, otherwise, we'll just lynch one of the lurkers, I guess?
@Blizzardwing I agree.

I'm guessing Day 1 is going to be rather slow, as we're going to have people filtering in all day, but...

Hopefully we can find a scum today, otherwise, we'll just lynch one of the lurkers, I guess?
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
@TanakaTheWarlock
Day one is always slow.

I suppose we could, if it comes to that.
@TanakaTheWarlock
Day one is always slow.

I suppose we could, if it comes to that.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing So what are you getting from other player's role crumbs? I think the one that gave me the most insight was this one: [img]http://media0.giphy.com/media/4pMX5rJ4PYAEM/giphy.gif[/img] I thought it was very useful.
@Blizzardwing So what are you getting from other player's role crumbs?

I think the one that gave me the most insight was this one:

giphy.gif

I thought it was very useful.
Most people call me Alphyn or Rex, but you can really call me whatever floats your boat. Same goes for pronouns, I go by any and all of them.
Actually, I recognize about a solid half of you, whilst the other half are all fresh faces in my mind. I'm excited to make some new friends c:
Hermes, man. Language and communication are hella important.
4: your expectations
What's not to expect?
You could say I'm a lot like a faucet...

Otherwise I talk a lot. Sometimes I talk funny. Occasionally I myself am funny. Frankly I'm just here to have a good time, and to hunt down some scum while I'm at it.
Admittedly, it's been a while since I've brushed up on my Greek myths. When I first got my role riddle I was like "who in the f is this?" and then when I saw the name I was like "ooooh yeah I remember them."

Interpret as you will.
Most people call me Alphyn or Rex, but you can really call me whatever floats your boat. Same goes for pronouns, I go by any and all of them.
Actually, I recognize about a solid half of you, whilst the other half are all fresh faces in my mind. I'm excited to make some new friends c:
Hermes, man. Language and communication are hella important.
4: your expectations
What's not to expect?
You could say I'm a lot like a faucet...

Otherwise I talk a lot. Sometimes I talk funny. Occasionally I myself am funny. Frankly I'm just here to have a good time, and to hunt down some scum while I'm at it.
Admittedly, it's been a while since I've brushed up on my Greek myths. When I first got my role riddle I was like "who in the f is this?" and then when I saw the name I was like "ooooh yeah I remember them."

Interpret as you will.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Oh, and active times, I'm FR +3, and I'm at my most active in the evening.
Oh, and active times, I'm FR +3, and I'm at my most active in the evening.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@BlueAlphyn885 yo, welcome to the soon to be madness!

I'm currently analyzing role crumbs right now, and I think I may have gotten one or two roles already.
@BlueAlphyn885 yo, welcome to the soon to be madness!

I'm currently analyzing role crumbs right now, and I think I may have gotten one or two roles already.
@TanakaTheWarlock Yes the one you pointed out did give me a ton of insight. However, this one from march [quote name="marchhare" date=2016-06-30 14:08:12] 6: designated crumbing space Travel across the sea you may, but your life you have to pay. [/quote] Does bring up the question of Poseidon and isn't he on the mafia side. The other crumbs haven't brought me any ideas of scum. They seem to me more town crumbs, but then again we don't really know exactly which roles are mafia and which are town
@TanakaTheWarlock
Yes the one you pointed out did give me a ton of insight.

However, this one from march
marchhare wrote on 2016-06-30:

Travel across the sea you may, but your life you have to pay.
Does bring up the question of Poseidon and isn't he on the mafia side.

The other crumbs haven't brought me any ideas of scum. They seem to me more town crumbs, but then again we don't really know exactly which roles are mafia and which are town
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@TanakaTheWarlock
I think I've gotten a few of the crumbs too
@TanakaTheWarlock
I think I've gotten a few of the crumbs too
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73