Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Greek Mythology - Mafia [Ended]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
Wait. I kind of lied on question three. My favourite goddess is hands down Hecate. my mistress wouldn't accept any other answer. Be aware that this isn't a role crumb, it's a real life thing
Wait. I kind of lied on question three. My favourite goddess is hands down Hecate. my mistress wouldn't accept any other answer. Be aware that this isn't a role crumb, it's a real life thing
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
*highfives @blizzardwing *
*highfives @blizzardwing *
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
1:I'm Tanaka, she/her, and I'm on a lot of the time, although less around the afternoon than the morning.
2: I recognise quite a few people, actually.
3: I like Hades. Hades is nice. I'm also a fan of Nemesis and Nyx. Can you see a pattern forming?
4: Idk. I usually come into forum mafias with no expectations, since they can be very different depending on the players.
5: I'm the first person to be called out as sus, especially when I'm actually not scum.
6: After n extened period of time in which I couldn't make up a rolecrumb, I decided to just give up, lol.
1:I'm Tanaka, she/her, and I'm on a lot of the time, although less around the afternoon than the morning.
2: I recognise quite a few people, actually.
3: I like Hades. Hades is nice. I'm also a fan of Nemesis and Nyx. Can you see a pattern forming?
4: Idk. I usually come into forum mafias with no expectations, since they can be very different depending on the players.
5: I'm the first person to be called out as sus, especially when I'm actually not scum.
6: After n extened period of time in which I couldn't make up a rolecrumb, I decided to just give up, lol.
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
@FunFilledWTFery
It's nice to find another person who likes Hecate :)
@FunFilledWTFery
It's nice to find another person who likes Hecate :)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1:intros with pronouns and time you're active
Hi, I'm Imraldera. I use female pronouns. I'm in FR +3 time zone, and will probably be active throughout the day from 6:00-20:00 FR.
2: recognize anyone?
Yeah, several people. Probably at least half of the players.
3: unrelated to the game, who's your favorite Greek god or goddess?
Probably Athena.
4: your expectations?
To have a lot of fun, and to have a very interesting game.
5: a blurb about your meta for people who haven't played with you
Well, I'm kind of new here, this is my third game and I'm in the beginning/middle of my second one, so I'm not really sure. I might tend to lurk a little, thought I think I'm starting to do better at that.
6: designated crumbing space
*throws crumbs haphazardly*
Hi, I'm Imraldera. I use female pronouns. I'm in FR +3 time zone, and will probably be active throughout the day from 6:00-20:00 FR.
Yeah, several people. Probably at least half of the players.
Probably Athena.
To have a lot of fun, and to have a very interesting game.
Well, I'm kind of new here, this is my third game and I'm in the beginning/middle of my second one, so I'm not really sure. I might tend to lurk a little, thought I think I'm starting to do better at that.
*throws crumbs haphazardly*
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
@TanakaTheWarlock
Nyx! My favourite primordial goddess (if that is what their called)
@TanakaTheWarlock
Nyx! My favourite primordial goddess (if that is what their called)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@BlizzardWing sounds about right.
@BlizzardWing sounds about right.
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite

March, they/them, he/him, anything except she/her. Activity is slightly sporadic due to going on a long car trip tomorrow to see my dad, but should be mostly active until tomorrow morning through tomorrow evening.

Yep! Too many to list on mobile, but I recognize a fair amount of players.

Is it possible to choose just one? If I absolutely had to choose, Eris all the way.

Typical game of mafia, now with extra mythology. The premise seems really interesting, and I'm excited to see how it goes.

I attempt to scumhunt and help find good lynch candidates, though this doesn't always go over well side glance at Sweet Dreams

Travel across the sea you may, but your life you have to pay.

March, they/them, he/him, anything except she/her. Activity is slightly sporadic due to going on a long car trip tomorrow to see my dad, but should be mostly active until tomorrow morning through tomorrow evening.

Yep! Too many to list on mobile, but I recognize a fair amount of players.

Is it possible to choose just one? If I absolutely had to choose, Eris all the way.

Typical game of mafia, now with extra mythology. The premise seems really interesting, and I'm excited to see how it goes.

I attempt to scumhunt and help find good lynch candidates, though this doesn't always go over well side glance at Sweet Dreams

Travel across the sea you may, but your life you have to pay.
2drwvZa.png
@marchhare
You never took me as someone who likes discord
@marchhare
You never took me as someone who likes discord
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing

Well, there was Vampire 1...
@Blizzardwing

Well, there was Vampire 1...