Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet Dreams Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 97 98
@Blizzardwing they could also be claiming to be the gaudian or the avenger. those role are both tied to other people.
@Blizzardwing they could also be claiming to be the gaudian or the avenger. those role are both tied to other people.
@Blizzardwing I just checked the intro for Chiono and their crumbs also seemed to be lover-esque, so that is a plausibility.

@Sealeo I agree that it appears from her wording that she knows more than listed. But that list does seem like a good place to at least start, since we don't really have any other leads at the moment.
@Blizzardwing I just checked the intro for Chiono and their crumbs also seemed to be lover-esque, so that is a plausibility.

@Sealeo I agree that it appears from her wording that she knows more than listed. But that list does seem like a good place to at least start, since we don't really have any other leads at the moment.
Let's not speculate on roles out loud right now, especially if the role is an important one. >> Like Beq said, we should keep roles a secret until later in the game. Crumbing is fine, just don't say thoughts on your role or someone else's until absolutely necessary?
Let's not speculate on roles out loud right now, especially if the role is an important one. >> Like Beq said, we should keep roles a secret until later in the game. Crumbing is fine, just don't say thoughts on your role or someone else's until absolutely necessary?
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Sparkyflames

Yeah. c: So let's just get defense from all the people on the list then....

(even including myself....coughs. Didn't see she listed me)

All I'm gonna say is that I'm town. I'm better if I'm alive for town, so casting me into the abyss might not be the best idea.
@Sparkyflames

Yeah. c: So let's just get defense from all the people on the list then....

(even including myself....coughs. Didn't see she listed me)

All I'm gonna say is that I'm town. I'm better if I'm alive for town, so casting me into the abyss might not be the best idea.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
[quote name="@Sealeo" date=2016-06-17 17:19:02] Let's not speculate on roles out loud right now, especially if the role is an important one. >> Like Beq said, we should keep roles a secret until later in the game. Crumbing is fine, just don't say thoughts on your role or someone else's until absolutely necessary? [/quote] Good point. Don't want to be giving the Nightmares any more targets. Sorry ^^'
@Sealeo wrote on 2016-06-17:
Good point. Don't want to be giving the Nightmares any more targets. Sorry ^^'
Should someone ping everyone on the list as a reminder/notice that their defense is needed?
Should someone ping everyone on the list as a reminder/notice that their defense is needed?
X7zHe2a.png
@Sealeo
I second the no role claiming/accusing until later >.<

If a defence is wanted from me... I'm, well, I wasn't even here last night so I couldn't have killed/nightmarified anyone...? Sure I know Chibi, and she is a good player, but there are definitely more prominent threats to scum here out of the people I know... Bequerel, Bluealphyn885, marchhare and Sealeo are the ones I would be wary of if I was scum, since they are generally really active & useful to town.
@Sealeo
I second the no role claiming/accusing until later >.<

If a defence is wanted from me... I'm, well, I wasn't even here last night so I couldn't have killed/nightmarified anyone...? Sure I know Chibi, and she is a good player, but there are definitely more prominent threats to scum here out of the people I know... Bequerel, Bluealphyn885, marchhare and Sealeo are the ones I would be wary of if I was scum, since they are generally really active & useful to town.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@7bluezebras

..YEAH THAT WOULD PROBABLY BE A GOOD IDEA >>; xD

@Bequerel @Marchhare @NekoNikki @ Sealeo @Blizzardwing @Bluealphyn885

Everyone on the list of people Chibi listed. We all need to give defenses...so we can get on a head start.

(Excluded Nerasis because they just joined...and they couldn't have killed Chibi.)
@7bluezebras

..YEAH THAT WOULD PROBABLY BE A GOOD IDEA >>; xD

@Bequerel @Marchhare @NekoNikki @ Sealeo @Blizzardwing @Bluealphyn885

Everyone on the list of people Chibi listed. We all need to give defenses...so we can get on a head start.

(Excluded Nerasis because they just joined...and they couldn't have killed Chibi.)
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Nerasis

Oh. xD I didn't expect you to give one. But yeah! Don't worry, I have high doubts you could've been part of the mafia at this point..since the night just passed.
@Nerasis

Oh. xD I didn't expect you to give one. But yeah! Don't worry, I have high doubts you could've been part of the mafia at this point..since the night just passed.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
All I'm gonna say for now is that you really, really don't want to lynch me, especially after the loss of our Seer.
All I'm gonna say for now is that you really, really don't want to lynch me, especially after the loss of our Seer.
2drwvZa.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 97 98