1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

Don't ignore solved rhymes,

Ha ha that's not going to be important at all

Don't ignore solved rhymes,

Ha ha that's not going to be important at all
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
@Nerasis

pssst... Could I ask you to remove me from the pinglist and only ping me with the results once this game ends...? Thanks!

*ghostly whispers* also hi everyone! ...Now bye everyone, and good luck! *drifts away*
@Nerasis

pssst... Could I ask you to remove me from the pinglist and only ping me with the results once this game ends...? Thanks!

*ghostly whispers* also hi everyone! ...Now bye everyone, and good luck! *drifts away*
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@TanakaTheWarlock
Hahaha, I know right! Nera always puts the most random stuff in those silly riddles, that part probably won't be even the slightest bit relevant or helpful! *sarcasm*
@TanakaTheWarlock
Hahaha, I know right! Nera always puts the most random stuff in those silly riddles, that part probably won't be even the slightest bit relevant or helpful! *sarcasm*
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@LadyKnightKatsa @CinnabarCobra @Valgami @Bequerel @chiaKittyNanami @TanakaTheWarlock

Got myself more or less together again sooo we will now be resuming! (yay)

I'm going to allow a reset of night actions. So, you're all allowed to change your minds about your night actions, and if you were on cooldown then forget about it, you've been refreshed!

Basically, everyone send in your night actions now! The day will start once I receive actions from all of you(If you don't want to do anything tonight just say "No action").

You can use this time now to discuss your night actions or any riddles you want~

There's no need to be so low,
Have fun confusing the playful kitten~
Is it oh so tempting, or is it actually just so?
Now the changer of shapes will find themselves smitten
Kindness is out of reach, but in the sails, the wind will still blow.
@LadyKnightKatsa @CinnabarCobra @Valgami @Bequerel @chiaKittyNanami @TanakaTheWarlock

Got myself more or less together again sooo we will now be resuming! (yay)

I'm going to allow a reset of night actions. So, you're all allowed to change your minds about your night actions, and if you were on cooldown then forget about it, you've been refreshed!

Basically, everyone send in your night actions now! The day will start once I receive actions from all of you(If you don't want to do anything tonight just say "No action").

You can use this time now to discuss your night actions or any riddles you want~

There's no need to be so low,
Kindness is out of reach, but in the sails, the wind will still blow.
Oh and also... There's probably not much of this left, so please don't drop out! ^_^

Something even worse than getting modkilled will happen to your role if you do~
Oh and also... There's probably not much of this left, so please don't drop out! ^_^

Something even worse than getting modkilled will happen to your role if you do~
@Nerasis I'm glad you're feeling better!! Hopefully the others a-- [quote name="Nerasis" date=2016-08-22 23:00:01] You can use this time now to discuss your night actions or any riddles you want~ [col.or=transparent]There's no need to be so low, Have fun confusing the playful kitten~ Is it oh so tempting, or is it actually just so? Now the changer of shapes will find themselves smitten Kindness is out of reach, but in the sails, the wind will still blow.[/color] [/quote] [s]*looks into the camera like in the office*[/s] ...Well. I'm not quite sure what to make of this, so I'm probably going to send in my night action within the next day or two. I'll probably be doing "No Action" since I still really don't think I should be using my role, especially this close to the end of the game. ...and i have no idea what something worse would be but i don't want to know
@Nerasis I'm glad you're feeling better!! Hopefully the others a--
Nerasis wrote on 2016-08-22:

[col.or=transparent]There's no need to be so low,
Kindness is out of reach, but in the sails, the wind will still blow.[/color]

*looks into the camera like in the office*

...Well.
I'm not quite sure what to make of this, so I'm probably going to send in my night action within the next day or two. I'll probably be doing "No Action" since I still really don't think I should be using my role, especially this close to the end of the game.

...and i have no idea what something worse would be but i don't want to know
8GKYmn6.png tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio3_75sq.png
your days of darkness
are numbered. prepare
to meet the light!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio4_75sq.png
WRrtdZk.png a
lucent. he/him. minor. trans
multimedia art / rp / dance!
hyperfixating on kid icarus
arcanart / personal art

I can't see invisible text right now, so thanks for that, Chia.

Using "No Action" tonight.

(Can somebody go back through the chat and find all of the solved (and unsolved, too) riddles?)
I can't see invisible text right now, so thanks for that, Chia.

Using "No Action" tonight.

(Can somebody go back through the chat and find all of the solved (and unsolved, too) riddles?)
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77