Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | LOST AT SEA Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77
I thinkm Cryptids are the only ones with killing abilities... if we're lucky, one will side with us, which might give us an ability similar to lynching.
I thinkm Cryptids are the only ones with killing abilities... if we're lucky, one will side with us, which might give us an ability similar to lynching.
bann.png
Can we just campaign to keep sweet Space alive for the psychological effect?
Can we just campaign to keep sweet Space alive for the psychological effect?
tngKCqs.gif
Yes, everyone do everything you can to keep Space alive for as long as possible!
Yes, everyone do everything you can to keep Space alive for as long as possible!
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
So I'm new at this but I'm getting the distinct impression that some people might want to keep Space alive (just a sneaking suspicion, hope I'm not reading too much into things)

Also hi! I respond to Katsa and my pronouns are she/her/hers. I've played one game of mafia on Flight Rising before and I was lynched on the first day, so this is the first FR mafia game I'll actually get to play! I'm def looking forward to it
So I'm new at this but I'm getting the distinct impression that some people might want to keep Space alive (just a sneaking suspicion, hope I'm not reading too much into things)

Also hi! I respond to Katsa and my pronouns are she/her/hers. I've played one game of mafia on Flight Rising before and I was lynched on the first day, so this is the first FR mafia game I'll actually get to play! I'm def looking forward to it
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@LadyKnightKatsa
Hehe~

Hey there! Sorry for the lynch by the way >.<
@LadyKnightKatsa
Hehe~

Hey there! Sorry for the lynch by the way >.<
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
I feel like the more you guys try to keep me alive, the more RNG is like "We gotta kill them we just gotta that's how this roles"

I s2g "If something happens once, it will never happen again. If something happens twice, then it must happen a third time."

*ominous noise from the spreadsheet*

For Maritime and Werewolf v Vampire I had a spreadsheet and then I died first day.
I feel like the more you guys try to keep me alive, the more RNG is like "We gotta kill them we just gotta that's how this roles"

I s2g "If something happens once, it will never happen again. If something happens twice, then it must happen a third time."

*ominous noise from the spreadsheet*

For Maritime and Werewolf v Vampire I had a spreadsheet and then I died first day.
uCR5SCW.png
We will preserve you, it is known.
We will preserve you, it is known.
tngKCqs.gif
Hello everyone! Sorry for being late to the sea party, my DND session ran a little late. Glad to be apart of my first FR based mafia (however, epicmafia is my JAM, so I'm not the newbiest of newbies!~)

It seems like we've pretty much come to the conclusions necessary for the current riddle, haha. I hope next time I can be more of a help :p. Is there anything else we should discuss today? There isn't much else gamewise to converse about (besides, apparently, keeping Space alive).
Hello everyone! Sorry for being late to the sea party, my DND session ran a little late. Glad to be apart of my first FR based mafia (however, epicmafia is my JAM, so I'm not the newbiest of newbies!~)

It seems like we've pretty much come to the conclusions necessary for the current riddle, haha. I hope next time I can be more of a help :p. Is there anything else we should discuss today? There isn't much else gamewise to converse about (besides, apparently, keeping Space alive).
@Nerasis

All is forgiven, no worries
@Nerasis

All is forgiven, no worries
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
Oh wow I'm actually relieved, I was at Disney all day and I didn't miss much in the game thread.

'Ello, NekoNikki here. Call me Nicole, or Heather. She/Her pronouns. I'll read through the day to make sure I've got everything so far, and then contribute to any discussion if any's going on.
Oh wow I'm actually relieved, I was at Disney all day and I didn't miss much in the game thread.

'Ello, NekoNikki here. Call me Nicole, or Heather. She/Her pronouns. I'll read through the day to make sure I've got everything so far, and then contribute to any discussion if any's going on.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77