1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
@oneXWolf

yesss!! also: quick note I forgot to add, she's really into alchemy ;w;
@oneXWolf

yesss!! also: quick note I forgot to add, she's really into alchemy ;w;
@oneXWolf

Username: Duracraft27

Dragon: Ensanguine

A bit of information about your dragon: Ensanguine is a medic with one goal in mind - gore. He is insanely curious as to how the dragon body works, and how things might effect it. Not to mention he finds pleasure in both blood and guts.

Despite this, Ensanquine isn't usually the monster he is when he's preforming medical procedures. When he's doing normal day-to-day things he can be found fiddling with trinkets of all shapes, sizes, and features. Grass, Water, Rocks, Paper, Metals, Apparel, you name it. More often than not he does not make any sort of emotion while doing things, though he CAN feel them, despite what he may tell you. It's not unlikely for you to see him getting aggravated.

Anything noteworthy: Not anything I can think of at the moment.
@oneXWolf

Username: Duracraft27

Dragon: Ensanguine

A bit of information about your dragon: Ensanguine is a medic with one goal in mind - gore. He is insanely curious as to how the dragon body works, and how things might effect it. Not to mention he finds pleasure in both blood and guts.

Despite this, Ensanquine isn't usually the monster he is when he's preforming medical procedures. When he's doing normal day-to-day things he can be found fiddling with trinkets of all shapes, sizes, and features. Grass, Water, Rocks, Paper, Metals, Apparel, you name it. More often than not he does not make any sort of emotion while doing things, though he CAN feel them, despite what he may tell you. It's not unlikely for you to see him getting aggravated.

Anything noteworthy: Not anything I can think of at the moment.
3StoAOu.png
@Kalideoscope Oh my gosh I love it XD @onexwolf Username: Leopardmask Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17684096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176841/17684096_350.png[/img] [/url] A bit of information about your dragon: Ngai is very calm and thoughtful about everything, and his Nature magic is really strong (though I'm not sure strong Nature magic would be particularly helpful in a mineshaft). He also doesn't really get jokes sometimes, but he's pretty good-natured about not understanding them. Anything noteworthy: I'll probably be able to respond once or twice a day, more on weekends, if needed. I'm pretty consistent about it, I'm currently in another mafia and an RP but both are moving pretty slowly. I've done two other mafias in the past. I'm not planning on changing anything about Ngai any time soon, as I just kinda stick whatever apparel seems to fit on him at any one time and he has an actual permanent familiar now. I can remember to not change his apparel during the mafia.
@Kalideoscope Oh my gosh I love it XD

@onexwolf
Username:
Leopardmask

Dragon:

17684096_350.png

A bit of information about your dragon:
Ngai is very calm and thoughtful about everything, and his Nature magic is really strong (though I'm not sure strong Nature magic would be particularly helpful in a mineshaft). He also doesn't really get jokes sometimes, but he's pretty good-natured about not understanding them.

Anything noteworthy: I'll probably be able to respond once or twice a day, more on weekends, if needed. I'm pretty consistent about it, I'm currently in another mafia and an RP but both are moving pretty slowly. I've done two other mafias in the past.
I'm not planning on changing anything about Ngai any time soon, as I just kinda stick whatever apparel seems to fit on him at any one time and he has an actual permanent familiar now. I can remember to not change his apparel during the mafia.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Duracraft27 oooo he is really interesting, i love the "dark doctor" theme!! added!

@Leopardmask ahh what a cutie! added!
@Duracraft27 oooo he is really interesting, i love the "dark doctor" theme!! added!

@Leopardmask ahh what a cutie! added!
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
@onxXWolf - Thank you! I can't wait to get this mafia game started!
@onxXWolf - Thank you! I can't wait to get this mafia game started!
3StoAOu.png
IF TWO SPOTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN AFTER THIS POINT:

continue posting up to FIVE dragons after that. it is likely i will take 30 players!

continue posting up to FIVE dragons after that. it is likely i will take 30 players!
@onexWolf [b]Username:[/b] LunarParadox [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20356452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203565/20356452_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]A bit of information about your dragon (I don't need an entire bio or anything about your clan affairs, I just want a general overview of your dragon's personality and such):[/b] On the surface Lunaryss seems cold and reserved, rarely participating in idle chatter and most commonly found reading the strange language within her shadow tome. That being said, once her friendship has been gained her devotion is unshakable. She is a spirit who died near the Forum of the Obscured Crescent as a hatchling. Being so close to the Shadowbinder's home blessed her with powerful shadow magic, and she formed a new body for herself out of shadows. Later on she also created her familiar, as she was lonely but mistrusting of dragonkind. [b]Anything noteworthy (about you, your consistency in games, your dragon, planned changes to the dragon, questions, etc.):[/b] I've played a couple games on FR and have also spent some time on Town of Salem. I should be able to post at least a couple times per day and I don't plan on changing anything on the dragon. I'm looking forward to this game! Edit: Favorite color is a mix between purple and blue! Kinda like storm on the colorwheel, but darker.
@onexWolf

Username: LunarParadox

Dragon:

20356452_350.png

A bit of information about your dragon (I don't need an entire bio or anything about your clan affairs, I just want a general overview of your dragon's personality and such): On the surface Lunaryss seems cold and reserved, rarely participating in idle chatter and most commonly found reading the strange language within her shadow tome. That being said, once her friendship has been gained her devotion is unshakable. She is a spirit who died near the Forum of the Obscured Crescent as a hatchling. Being so close to the Shadowbinder's home blessed her with powerful shadow magic, and she formed a new body for herself out of shadows. Later on she also created her familiar, as she was lonely but mistrusting of dragonkind.

Anything noteworthy (about you, your consistency in games, your dragon, planned changes to the dragon, questions, etc.): I've played a couple games on FR and have also spent some time on Town of Salem. I should be able to post at least a couple times per day and I don't plan on changing anything on the dragon. I'm looking forward to this game!

Edit: Favorite color is a mix between purple and blue! Kinda like storm on the colorwheel, but darker.
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
@LunarParadox what a beauty, she's so graceful-looking ahh

added!!

note to other players:

@LunarParadox what a beauty, she's so graceful-looking ahh

added!!

note to other players:

@oneXWolf [b]Username:[/b] Stormheart (140921) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12124175] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121242/12124175_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]A bit of information about your dragon:[/b] Jewel is a kind, humorous dragon, and a fairly powerful mage. One would say they like this dragon, if not for the fact that this dragon is an overreacting, rambling, very-big dragon who may scream in your face if you say 'it's just a cold, you'll get over it'. He's... [i]almost[/i] respectable, but at least he's good at magic? [s]and getting into thirty-five fights in one day, his personal record[/s] [b]Anything noteworthy:[/b] I haven't changed Jewel's appearance in a long time, so I have no plans for now. Also, don't you think that brown is a nice color? I'll most likely be able to be active enough, but I might not be very active on Saturday and Sunday. Hope this looks okay! I read the first Lights Out, and I thought it looked pretty interesting, so I'm joining this one!
@oneXWolf

Username: Stormheart (140921)

12124175_350.png

A bit of information about your dragon: Jewel is a kind, humorous dragon, and a fairly powerful mage. One would say they like this dragon, if not for the fact that this dragon is an overreacting, rambling, very-big dragon who may scream in your face if you say 'it's just a cold, you'll get over it'.
He's... almost respectable, but at least he's good at magic? and getting into thirty-five fights in one day, his personal record

Anything noteworthy: I haven't changed Jewel's appearance in a long time, so I have no plans for now. Also, don't you think that brown is a nice color?
I'll most likely be able to be active enough, but I might not be very active on Saturday and Sunday.

Hope this looks okay! I read the first Lights Out, and I thought it looked pretty interesting, so I'm joining this one!
7AGqN22.pngShe/her | Arcane
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
@Stormheart what a little baby oh my i love him!! and im glad you liked the first lights out, it was definitely an.....interesting ride on my behalf, but this one will (hopefully) be better. so much planning

anyways added!
@Stormheart what a little baby oh my i love him!! and im glad you liked the first lights out, it was definitely an.....interesting ride on my behalf, but this one will (hopefully) be better. so much planning

anyways added!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59