Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Lights Out II | Day Six
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Shadojin stepped through the wreckage of the alchemy room's doorway and immediately wrinkled her nose at the acrid smell of old chemicals. The room was small, and it seemed like something had blocked the ventilation shaft, leaving the smells lingering in the stale air. A large footprint of a giant spiral on the floor had Shadojin's fur bristle up and she took great care not to step on it as she moved inside.

The place was uncomfortably cramped, and Shadojin had to hold her wings and tail just so to avoid knocking over anything. In the dim of the room, it's no easy task. She didn't dare to light a fire to see better, who knows what volatile gasses there were in here?
Shadojin creeps through the room, squinting in the low light. Judging by the disarray of the worktable, one of their group had already been here, so she wasted no time going through the papers. Now where was that blockade? The answer to her question came in the form of her walking straight into the wall of debris. This…head-on approach served to show that the blockade was in fact not very sturdy, as several rocks tumble down from where her face had hit it.

Rubbing her snout, Shadojin digs a few more rocks out of the wall of stone, and then a few more, keeping at it until an avalanche of rubble fell away. Now there was a way in, but it was too small for her. Time to recruit help.

Shadojin walked out of the alchemy room and shouted into the corridors: "Anyone want to crawl into a small hole and explore a potentially dangerous place? It'd be really helpful!"

@nerdmastertaytay @cosmicpoppies @Leopardmask @Kalideoscope @WolfSong @SunstonePhoenix @Cacogen @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Skystep6 @Lukra @FreefallFlying
Shadojin stepped through the wreckage of the alchemy room's doorway and immediately wrinkled her nose at the acrid smell of old chemicals. The room was small, and it seemed like something had blocked the ventilation shaft, leaving the smells lingering in the stale air. A large footprint of a giant spiral on the floor had Shadojin's fur bristle up and she took great care not to step on it as she moved inside.

The place was uncomfortably cramped, and Shadojin had to hold her wings and tail just so to avoid knocking over anything. In the dim of the room, it's no easy task. She didn't dare to light a fire to see better, who knows what volatile gasses there were in here?
Shadojin creeps through the room, squinting in the low light. Judging by the disarray of the worktable, one of their group had already been here, so she wasted no time going through the papers. Now where was that blockade? The answer to her question came in the form of her walking straight into the wall of debris. This…head-on approach served to show that the blockade was in fact not very sturdy, as several rocks tumble down from where her face had hit it.

Rubbing her snout, Shadojin digs a few more rocks out of the wall of stone, and then a few more, keeping at it until an avalanche of rubble fell away. Now there was a way in, but it was too small for her. Time to recruit help.

Shadojin walked out of the alchemy room and shouted into the corridors: "Anyone want to crawl into a small hole and explore a potentially dangerous place? It'd be really helpful!"

@nerdmastertaytay @cosmicpoppies @Leopardmask @Kalideoscope @WolfSong @SunstonePhoenix @Cacogen @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Skystep6 @Lukra @FreefallFlying
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18113785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181138/18113785_350.png[/img] [/url] Attorath's ears perked up when Shadojin called for assistance. She got up and ventured into the Alchemy room accompanied by one of her magic fireball lights. "I'd be willing to help," she said looking at Shadojin, then the opening, [b]"if I can fit, I'll look around and see if I can find anything worthwhile."[/b] [size=1]@Akal @onexwolf

18113785_350.png

Attorath's ears perked up when Shadojin called for assistance. She got up and ventured into the Alchemy room accompanied by one of her magic fireball lights.

"I'd be willing to help," she said looking at Shadojin, then the opening, "if I can fit, I'll look around and see if I can find anything worthwhile."

@Akal @onexwolf
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
@FreefallFlying

With a nod, Shadojin leads them into the Alchemy room.

"Good, good. We're going to get this investigation started then! Uh, might want to put that out," she said, pointing at Attorath's fireball, "Who knows what kind of flammable gases there're floating around in this room." She eyed the bottles and vials lining the walls uneasily.

EDIT: dammit, i typo'd your UN, sorry :(
@FreefallFlying

With a nod, Shadojin leads them into the Alchemy room.

"Good, good. We're going to get this investigation started then! Uh, might want to put that out," she said, pointing at Attorath's fireball, "Who knows what kind of flammable gases there're floating around in this room." She eyed the bottles and vials lining the walls uneasily.

EDIT: dammit, i typo'd your UN, sorry :(
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20456151] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204562/20456151_350.png[/img] [/url] Cypress spaced out for most of Michaelis' and Spinel's argument, staring blankly at his notes. He did revive enough to note down the evidence Michaelis found, out of force of habit, but he didn't bother trying to figure out which dragons fit the clues. He knew one of them, at least: [i]He[/i] was wearing green beads. He wandered over to where Shadojin stood, where she'd opened a hole in the wall. Normally, Cypress would have been the first to leap at something new to explore. Even as numbed as he felt now, the thought of exploring this place did appeal to him. Maybe he could just not think about the murders for a little while. "I'm not much smaller than Attorath," he said, quietly, "but [b]I'll try and squeeze in there too[/b], if there's room." @Akal @oneXWolf @FreefallFlying

20456151_350.png

Cypress spaced out for most of Michaelis' and Spinel's argument, staring blankly at his notes. He did revive enough to note down the evidence Michaelis found, out of force of habit, but he didn't bother trying to figure out which dragons fit the clues. He knew one of them, at least: He was wearing green beads.

He wandered over to where Shadojin stood, where she'd opened a hole in the wall. Normally, Cypress would have been the first to leap at something new to explore. Even as numbed as he felt now, the thought of exploring this place did appeal to him. Maybe he could just not think about the murders for a little while.

"I'm not much smaller than Attorath," he said, quietly, "but I'll try and squeeze in there too, if there's room."

@Akal @oneXWolf @FreefallFlying
[center][font=tahoma][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22027124][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220272/22027124_350.png[/img][/url] Icarus listenes as the others inspect the hole, but hesitates and opts not to join them. He probably wouldn't fit anyhow, and without sight he may not be as useful as he'd hoped. Instead, he pads lightly down the halls and into the kitchen, where he recalled another blockage being present. His familiar wakes with his movement, flapping onto his head with a squawk. Icarus sighs, rubbing his blind, sore eyes. He's so sick of all this death, and now it looked like the odd demon-dragon would be next. He wasn't entirely convinced of Michaelis' innocence - personally he believed all of the clues suited Chouko much better - but right now he doesn't care. He just wants to go home. [b]His eyes light up as he examines the kitchen, taking special interest in the blockage.[/b] @oneXWolf[/center]
22027124_350.png

Icarus listenes as the others inspect the hole, but hesitates and opts not to join them. He probably wouldn't fit anyhow, and without sight he may not be as useful as he'd hoped.

Instead, he pads lightly down the halls and into the kitchen, where he recalled another blockage being present. His familiar wakes with his movement, flapping onto his head with a squawk. Icarus sighs, rubbing his blind, sore eyes. He's so sick of all this death, and now it looked like the odd demon-dragon would be next. He wasn't entirely convinced of Michaelis' innocence - personally he believed all of the clues suited Chouko much better - but right now he doesn't care. He just wants to go home.

His eyes light up as he examines the kitchen, taking special interest in the blockage.

@oneXWolf
f2VHCTu.gif
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59