Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | (Closed!) Vampires vs Werewolves
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@marchhare I'd love to join may I ask how the roles are divided?
@marchhare I'd love to join may I ask how the roles are divided?
@NightLock

Added, but what do you mean by how they're divided? If you mean factions, that's shown on the role list.
@NightLock

Added, but what do you mean by how they're divided? If you mean factions, that's shown on the role list.
2drwvZa.png
//boop
//boop
bann.png

This is due to eagerness and impatience on my part ^^'

@BlueAlphyn885 @ChibiKittens @Bequerel @FloatingInSpace @ChaoticKagura @IvyRoseIris15 @Peroxides @Granger90201 @NekoNikki @Fallencrow @Cacogen @Nerasis @Sealeo @TheMemeTeam @Person @SilverWinter @Haley @Blushweaver @Blizzardwing @Fortuna @CinnabarCobra @NightLock

This is due to eagerness and impatience on my part ^^'

@BlueAlphyn885 @ChibiKittens @Bequerel @FloatingInSpace @ChaoticKagura @IvyRoseIris15 @Peroxides @Granger90201 @NekoNikki @Fallencrow @Cacogen @Nerasis @Sealeo @TheMemeTeam @Person @SilverWinter @Haley @Blushweaver @Blizzardwing @Fortuna @CinnabarCobra @NightLock
2drwvZa.png
@marchhare

Pumped for this!!!
@marchhare

Pumped for this!!!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Wooot! I will so definetly be able to post tommorow. But after twelve, we'll be camping with no wifi, so after that, I'll see you Sunday.
Wooot! I will so definetly be able to post tommorow. But after twelve, we'll be camping with no wifi, so after that, I'll see you Sunday.
they/them viU0KTO.png
So excited! ^¬^
So excited! ^¬^
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Wooo! can't wait. :,D
Wooo! can't wait. :,D
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Yushhhhh. ;-;
Yushhhhh. ;-;
bann.png
Everyone should have a role delivered to them via pm! The game and lynch threads will be made tonight, and it'll officially start tomorrow. Spectators will get their quicktopic link after dinner.
Everyone should have a role delivered to them via pm! The game and lynch threads will be made tonight, and it'll officially start tomorrow. Spectators will get their quicktopic link after dinner.
2drwvZa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8