Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | (Closed!) Vampires vs Werewolves
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@marchhare
Me. Add me.

now I won't be able to kill you in this game uGh XD there go my revenge plan from vampire
@marchhare
Me. Add me.

now I won't be able to kill you in this game uGh XD there go my revenge plan from vampire
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@marchhare

*rubs hands together* add me!
@marchhare

*rubs hands together* add me!
uCR5SCW.png
@marchhare

Add me~
@marchhare

Add me~
bann.png
Added up to here!
Added up to here!
2drwvZa.png
@marchhare

May I be a spectator?
@marchhare

May I be a spectator?
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Luthyx

Yep! ^^
@Luthyx

Yep! ^^
2drwvZa.png
@marchhare
Looks like a lot of fun! :)
Thanks for the the add! :)
@marchhare
Looks like a lot of fun! :)
Thanks for the the add! :)
@marchhare
Can one join without having experience playing mafia? I've played the circle game with doctors and mafia members, but I'm not sure if this is the same or similar.
@marchhare
Can one join without having experience playing mafia? I've played the circle game with doctors and mafia members, but I'm not sure if this is the same or similar.
@Peroxides

Yes! Though, I'd suggest you read through the glossary post in the Interflight Mafia Hub as well as a couple of games to get a feel for forum mafia before the game begins. It can get hectic easily - side glancing at Cretaceous and Vampire.
@Peroxides

Yes! Though, I'd suggest you read through the glossary post in the Interflight Mafia Hub as well as a couple of games to get a feel for forum mafia before the game begins. It can get hectic easily - side glancing at Cretaceous and Vampire.
2drwvZa.png
@marchhare

Could I play as well?
@marchhare

Could I play as well?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8