Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | TV Tropes UPick Mafia Main Thread
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156
HELLO FROM THE LURKING SIIIIIIIIIDE
I TOLD THE TRUTH SO MANY TIIIIIIIMES
HELLO FROM THE LURKING SIIIIIIIIIDE
I TOLD THE TRUTH SO MANY TIIIIIIIMES
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
I didn't really have any connection with this game (Because I was killed N1) and didn't really bother following up on anything, not even the dead chat! (I'm sure someone might have noticed my lack of presence).

But yes, good job to the Mafia and the new faces!
I didn't really have any connection with this game (Because I was killed N1) and didn't really bother following up on anything, not even the dead chat! (I'm sure someone might have noticed my lack of presence).

But yes, good job to the Mafia and the new faces!
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
GG EVERYONE! GG!

SO EXCITED I GOT TO SEE SCUM STAN/TSAIAH, AND I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY....

RUN FOR THE HILLS! D:

It was a rough road and I hope this was a valuable lesson for both vets and newcomers alike!

P.S.

Do you wanna watch/participate in another game? /wiggles eyebrows

It's a b.astard game, and even if you don't participate, it's a very good experience to spectate when you finally do take your first steps into a b.astard game!

Check out Kodoku

@AureaImperatrix @Tsaiah @Marchhare @Stanari/@Vipera @Mithent @Amapup @WintryMix @crateshya @/ShockZephyr @ZolfJKimbleeXME @ThisOneIsBlue @CinnabarCobra @wbq @Haisyn @/Bequerel @Kapara @Keraunic @Ambrose @NinjaCatBlue @/Detroness @ShadowLugia711 @FunfilledWTFery @Cyberstrike @SmashedFish @CinnabarCobra @Kalideoscope

GG EVERYONE! GG!

SO EXCITED I GOT TO SEE SCUM STAN/TSAIAH, AND I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY....

RUN FOR THE HILLS! D:

It was a rough road and I hope this was a valuable lesson for both vets and newcomers alike!

P.S.

Do you wanna watch/participate in another game? /wiggles eyebrows

It's a b.astard game, and even if you don't participate, it's a very good experience to spectate when you finally do take your first steps into a b.astard game!

Check out Kodoku

@AureaImperatrix @Tsaiah @Marchhare @Stanari/@Vipera @Mithent @Amapup @WintryMix @crateshya @/ShockZephyr @ZolfJKimbleeXME @ThisOneIsBlue @CinnabarCobra @wbq @Haisyn @/Bequerel @Kapara @Keraunic @Ambrose @NinjaCatBlue @/Detroness @ShadowLugia711 @FunfilledWTFery @Cyberstrike @SmashedFish @CinnabarCobra @Kalideoscope

2v32at4.jpg
[quote name="Chaoticreactions" date=2016-05-27 16:54:01] Current mood: 9o0oiy7u6t5ryuhoikpl[;'olkiujhygtrfedfrtghyuj; In case you wondered what it looks like when Chao actually smashed her face into the keybaord. [/quote] Best Mod mood E V E R!
Chaoticreactions wrote on 2016-05-27:
Current mood:

9o0oiy7u6t5ryuhoikpl[;'olkiujhygtrfedfrtghyuj;

In case you wondered what it looks like when Chao actually smashed her face into the keybaord.

Best Mod mood E V E R!
2v32at4.jpg
@Wintrymix
Ah, I'd wondered if you'd check in - I like your style. Another time, hopefully!
@Wintrymix
Ah, I'd wondered if you'd check in - I like your style. Another time, hopefully!
jIRALXN.png
@AureaImperatrix agreed; to heck with these foolish games, let us set sail, as we were always meant to do

Winning faction: Gay tropes
@AureaImperatrix agreed; to heck with these foolish games, let us set sail, as we were always meant to do

Winning faction: Gay tropes
jvTgQEX.png
My choices were:

Cymbal-Banging Monkey
Magnificent *******
Bunny-Ears Lawyer
Bait and Switch Gunshot
Kill and Replace
My choices were:

Cymbal-Banging Monkey
Magnificent *******
Bunny-Ears Lawyer
Bait and Switch Gunshot
Kill and Replace
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
Man, called it with Stapler being Genre Savvy.

@Tsaiah, I didn't know that! That's probably part of my complete miss with Ambrose. It wouldn't affect Chao's predicted ending, tho.
Man, called it with Stapler being Genre Savvy.

@Tsaiah, I didn't know that! That's probably part of my complete miss with Ambrose. It wouldn't affect Chao's predicted ending, tho.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
[quote name="@Mithent" date=2016-05-27 17:45:09] @/Wintrymix Ah, I'd wondered if you'd check in - I like your style. Another time, hopefully! [/quote] I "played at home" so to speak -- I got two of the mafia right actually! It was just lucky guessing but Stapler is usually dead and Tsaiah was.. Rather odd from what I could tell, but honestly it was just guessing from who's [i]not[/i] dead yet rather than any actual information. I'm looking forward to next time, definitely! I was planning on taking a break but getting killed off N1 kinda changed that mindset, mainly because I feel like I got ripped off by a vengeful modifier from doing what Town [i]should[/i] do -- Lynching! It's one of the few things that really peeve me.
@Mithent wrote on 2016-05-27:
@/Wintrymix
I "played at home" so to speak -- I got two of the mafia right actually! It was just lucky guessing but Stapler is usually dead and Tsaiah was.. Rather odd from what I could tell, but honestly it was just guessing from who's not dead yet rather than any actual information.

I'm looking forward to next time, definitely! I was planning on taking a break but getting killed off N1 kinda changed that mindset, mainly because I feel like I got ripped off by a vengeful modifier from doing what Town should do -- Lynching!

It's one of the few things that really peeve me.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
My picks:
1. Beware the Quiet Ones
2. The Woobie
3. Enemy-Turned-Weird-Uncle (Weirdly not a listed trope. Ragtag Bunch of Misfits or Found Family are cool too though.)
4. Nothing is Scarier
5. Up to Eleven
My picks:
1. Beware the Quiet Ones
2. The Woobie
3. Enemy-Turned-Weird-Uncle (Weirdly not a listed trope. Ragtag Bunch of Misfits or Found Family are cool too though.)
4. Nothing is Scarier
5. Up to Eleven
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156