My picks were.
1. Plant Aliens.
2. Selective Memory
3. Attention Deficit Ooh Shiny
4. Rewriting Reality
5. More Dakka
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
[quote name="@Wintrymix" date=2016-05-27 18:16:11] I'm looking forward to next time, definitely! I was planning on taking a break but getting killed off N1 kinda changed that mindset, mainly because I feel like I got ripped off by a vengeful modifier from doing what Town [i]should[/i] do -- Lynching! It's one of the few things that really peeve me. [/quote] Lesson learned: Sus reads and not instantly lynching them is [b]normal[/b] for town Wintry.
@Wintrymix wrote on 2016-05-27:
I'm looking forward to next time, definitely! I was planning on taking a break but getting killed off N1 kinda changed that mindset, mainly because I feel like I got ripped off by a vengeful modifier from doing what Town should do -- Lynching!

It's one of the few things that really peeve me.

Lesson learned: Sus reads and not instantly lynching them is normal for town Wintry.
2v32at4.jpg
SOME DAY

Tsaiah and I will actually get the Wonderland Madness game properly sorted out

You guys should all play

(Though I'm pretty sure half of you are on our list already. rofl)
SOME DAY

Tsaiah and I will actually get the Wonderland Madness game properly sorted out

You guys should all play

(Though I'm pretty sure half of you are on our list already. rofl)
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
@Tsaiah I never sus you. That is my downfall.
@Tsaiah I never sus you. That is my downfall.
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
@Haisyn

YES PLEASE. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT 5EVER
@Haisyn

YES PLEASE. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT 5EVER
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
Hugs @FunFilledWTFery

I am sorry I did not trust my gut when it came to your lynch. Not that me withholding my vote would probably have made a difference, but I'd feel better about it.

please forgive me /weep
Hugs @FunFilledWTFery

I am sorry I did not trust my gut when it came to your lynch. Not that me withholding my vote would probably have made a difference, but I'd feel better about it.

please forgive me /weep
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
@Detroness As I've said before, and as it was actually mentioned in the dead chat; As soon as we have a lynch in place all discussion stops and everyone gets comfortable, which is the last thing that should happen because it leads to innocents getting lynched.

I haven't been paying attention to the thread but I really can't stress that enough. There's always time to vote as long as it's before lock-down -- On the contrary; If I didn't vote say, 3 hours before lock-down then I'd be more likely to squint.

Besides that, even though this is a bad thing, I like being unreadable!
@Detroness As I've said before, and as it was actually mentioned in the dead chat; As soon as we have a lynch in place all discussion stops and everyone gets comfortable, which is the last thing that should happen because it leads to innocents getting lynched.

I haven't been paying attention to the thread but I really can't stress that enough. There's always time to vote as long as it's before lock-down -- On the contrary; If I didn't vote say, 3 hours before lock-down then I'd be more likely to squint.

Besides that, even though this is a bad thing, I like being unreadable!
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
@Wintrymix

Yup, I instantly noticed that as a ghost.

I'll keep that in mind for future games!
@Wintrymix

Yup, I instantly noticed that as a ghost.

I'll keep that in mind for future games!
2v32at4.jpg
Man you all picked good tropes

Meanwhile I let RNG do the picking for me, I can't remember my other four tbh :c (tho I'm 100% glad this one was picked- Crate Expectations was a hilarious pun on my name, even though it's not at all pronounced that way)
Man you all picked good tropes

Meanwhile I let RNG do the picking for me, I can't remember my other four tbh :c (tho I'm 100% glad this one was picked- Crate Expectations was a hilarious pun on my name, even though it's not at all pronounced that way)
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
oo, picks!

Mine were:

Agent Peacock
Horrifying Hero
The Dreaded
From Nobody to Nightmare
Karma Houdini (which we all were, effectively, I guess)
oo, picks!

Mine were:

Agent Peacock
Horrifying Hero
The Dreaded
From Nobody to Nightmare
Karma Houdini (which we all were, effectively, I guess)
jvTgQEX.png
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156