Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | TV Tropes UPick Mafia Main Thread
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 155 156
I'M AT 2% BATTERY BUT I WANTED TO SAY GOOD JOB TOWNIES AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GRAND OLD TIME

love y'all

uhh

better post later
I'M AT 2% BATTERY BUT I WANTED TO SAY GOOD JOB TOWNIES AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GRAND OLD TIME

love y'all

uhh

better post later
@ThisOneIsBlue
Playing charades with you was probably the most fun thing!
@ThisOneIsBlue
Playing charades with you was probably the most fun thing!
jIRALXN.png
So uh.

Mod error.

Maf changed their target to ThisOneIsBlue and I didn't see it.

So uh, game should have continued with Tsaiah and Stanari dead, meaning it was not a perfect victory.

I'm so sorry guys.

1. @AureaImperatrix @Tsaiah @Marchhare @Stanari/@Vipera @Mithent @Amapup @WintryMix @crateshya @/ShockZephyr @ZolfJKimbleeXME @ThisOneIsBlue @CinnabarCobra @wbq @Haisyn @/Bequerel @Kapara @Keraunic @Ambrose @NinjaCatBlue @/Detroness @ShadowLugia711 @FunfilledWTFery @Cyberstrike @SmashedFish @CinnabarCobra @Kalideoscope
@Blushweaver, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @Valgami, @Clarax, @Druddigon8, @Shadowdawn199, @WynterDragen @Firo @Kirkfan2255 @Chaoticreactions
So uh.

Mod error.

Maf changed their target to ThisOneIsBlue and I didn't see it.

So uh, game should have continued with Tsaiah and Stanari dead, meaning it was not a perfect victory.

I'm so sorry guys.

1. @AureaImperatrix @Tsaiah @Marchhare @Stanari/@Vipera @Mithent @Amapup @WintryMix @crateshya @/ShockZephyr @ZolfJKimbleeXME @ThisOneIsBlue @CinnabarCobra @wbq @Haisyn @/Bequerel @Kapara @Keraunic @Ambrose @NinjaCatBlue @/Detroness @ShadowLugia711 @FunfilledWTFery @Cyberstrike @SmashedFish @CinnabarCobra @Kalideoscope
@Blushweaver, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @Valgami, @Clarax, @Druddigon8, @Shadowdawn199, @WynterDragen @Firo @Kirkfan2255 @Chaoticreactions
TuEVAjZ.png
@Ambrose Booooo. BOOOOOOOOOOO. >:V Oh well it was still a good game. I'm side-eyeing you though in future games now tho GOD. I knew the meta smelled familiar. How dare you bring up my suspect list. Scélérat! >8V

@ThisOneIsBlue GLAD TO SEE U SPEAKIN. Yes charades was really fun! I had you pegged at some point because though you seemed to keep derailing from the charades, but in the end it was just wondering what was going on. Also I really liked the fact that you were trying to get mafia blown up. Heard from Chao. A+ Stuff :D
@Ambrose Booooo. BOOOOOOOOOOO. >:V Oh well it was still a good game. I'm side-eyeing you though in future games now tho GOD. I knew the meta smelled familiar. How dare you bring up my suspect list. Scélérat! >8V

@ThisOneIsBlue GLAD TO SEE U SPEAKIN. Yes charades was really fun! I had you pegged at some point because though you seemed to keep derailing from the charades, but in the end it was just wondering what was going on. Also I really liked the fact that you were trying to get mafia blown up. Heard from Chao. A+ Stuff :D
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
Hi <3 to all from your loving redirector. :3

/REDIRECTS BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL

Lest anyone think otherwise, town made us work our ARSES off for this. Kudos to all of you for making it SO damn hard for us!

Chao already did the same special shoutout I was planning on, but I'll do it again: this was amazing new players game, and @crateshya, @Mithent, @Haisyn, and @Kapara all made it onto our KILL IT WITH FIRE list. xD Y'all are gonna be scary, scary players!

Kudos to everyone on all sides, this was a great game, period. And special mega thanks to my ASTOUNDINGLY amazing mafia frands--@Stanari, @Vipera, @Ambrose, @amapup--I <3 you guys so much. :D Would spend anxiety-ridden days strategizing with you gaiz again anytime!!

Hi <3 to all from your loving redirector. :3

/REDIRECTS BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL

Lest anyone think otherwise, town made us work our ARSES off for this. Kudos to all of you for making it SO damn hard for us!

Chao already did the same special shoutout I was planning on, but I'll do it again: this was amazing new players game, and @crateshya, @Mithent, @Haisyn, and @Kapara all made it onto our KILL IT WITH FIRE list. xD Y'all are gonna be scary, scary players!

Kudos to everyone on all sides, this was a great game, period. And special mega thanks to my ASTOUNDINGLY amazing mafia frands--@Stanari, @Vipera, @Ambrose, @amapup--I <3 you guys so much. :D Would spend anxiety-ridden days strategizing with you gaiz again anytime!!

TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Crateshya the worst part about always being mafia is that one day im going to be town and im gunna get lynched for being helpful
@Crateshya the worst part about always being mafia is that one day im going to be town and im gunna get lynched for being helpful
jvTgQEX.png
*pauses*

*continues waving survivor flag*
*pauses*

*continues waving survivor flag*
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
@Chaoticreactions Wait whaaaaaat! that is literally the exact thing i was trying to do all game long
@Chaoticreactions Wait whaaaaaat! that is literally the exact thing i was trying to do all game long
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
Current mood:

9o0oiy7u6t5ryuhoikpl[;'olkiujhygtrfedfrtghyuj;

In case you wondered what it looks like when Chao actually smashed her face into the keybaord.
Current mood:

9o0oiy7u6t5ryuhoikpl[;'olkiujhygtrfedfrtghyuj;

In case you wondered what it looks like when Chao actually smashed her face into the keybaord.
TuEVAjZ.png
/pats twas fun none the less

@Mithent @crateshya It was really awesome to have you both to "talk" to, definitely made communication easier!
/pats twas fun none the less

@Mithent @crateshya It was really awesome to have you both to "talk" to, definitely made communication easier!
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 155 156