Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Vampire Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
@Nerasis

Ugh. I was very unlucky. It's like I think along the right track, but I don't follow through and always mess up. XD

And I know; that's why I said that if I had decided to follow through with my gut instinct that last day I think we could've gotten March in the nick of time. You would've voted for them, and Remos never trusted them from what seems like the beginning. But bah... I wasn't confident enough in my opinion to act. But next time, watch out Vamp. I'm coming for you. >:I
@Nerasis

Ugh. I was very unlucky. It's like I think along the right track, but I don't follow through and always mess up. XD

And I know; that's why I said that if I had decided to follow through with my gut instinct that last day I think we could've gotten March in the nick of time. You would've voted for them, and Remos never trusted them from what seems like the beginning. But bah... I wasn't confident enough in my opinion to act. But next time, watch out Vamp. I'm coming for you. >:I
bann.png
@ChaoticKagura

Imagine if you turned out to be the vamp after saying that XD

If either you or Bec end up being the vamp next game I will just laugh ;D

We'll have to see which is first though, round 2 of vampire or march's game. March's game is gonna be completely crazy, though! XD
@ChaoticKagura

Imagine if you turned out to be the vamp after saying that XD

If either you or Bec end up being the vamp next game I will just laugh ;D

We'll have to see which is first though, round 2 of vampire or march's game. March's game is gonna be completely crazy, though! XD
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71