Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Vampire Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
Also, don't worry so much about Remos - I got lovers to out the very first day by accident ^^'
Also, don't worry so much about Remos - I got lovers to out the very first day by accident ^^'
2drwvZa.png
[center][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/145b/f/2016/134/c/f/nighttime_by_mythception-da2gah4.png[/img] @marchhare @ChaoticKagura @Bequerel @Remos @IvyRoseIris15 @Nerasis @Granger90201 @ChibiKittens @Alkeid @Ruination @ClockworkEclipse After a long day of voting, the town chose to lynch @IvyRoseIris15, an innocent villager. Power roles, PM me with your actions. You know the drill.
nighttime_by_mythception-da2gah4.png
@marchhare @ChaoticKagura @Bequerel @Remos @IvyRoseIris15 @Nerasis @Granger90201 @ChibiKittens @Alkeid @Ruination @ClockworkEclipse

After a long day of voting, the town chose to lynch @IvyRoseIris15, an innocent villager.

Power roles, PM me with your actions. You know the drill.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
I knew it wasn't Ivy.
I knew it wasn't Ivy.
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
Now that it's night, I can say this.

I pulled off an amazing bluff, didn't I? I'm just lucky I decided to bite Remos last night - I didn't even notice the second bite = instant death part of my role. Thank you for pointing it out, @ChaoticKagura.

Everyone played really well! Good game, town!
Now that it's night, I can say this.

I pulled off an amazing bluff, didn't I? I'm just lucky I decided to bite Remos last night - I didn't even notice the second bite = instant death part of my role. Thank you for pointing it out, @ChaoticKagura.

Everyone played really well! Good game, town!
2drwvZa.png
Well sh*t. Maybe I should trust my gut instincts a little more. Sorry Ivy. ;v;
Well sh*t. Maybe I should trust my gut instincts a little more. Sorry Ivy. ;v;
bann.png
@ChaoticKagura

You sadden me
@ChaoticKagura

You sadden me
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
I can't believe I won tbh
I can't believe I won tbh
2drwvZa.png
@marchhare

Good game
@marchhare

Good game
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
You guys deserve to lose for not listening to me tbh XD sorry tho guys, I should have convinced you better
You guys deserve to lose for not listening to me tbh XD sorry tho guys, I should have convinced you better
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
@Bequerel
...I told you. ;v;
I told you I was innocent, but you just wouldn't believe me omg. I tried so hard to defend myself. So hard.

@marchhare
I knew there at the end (like the very end), I knew it was you like, in my gut, but I didn't want to say anything because I knew it would only make me look suspicious. You had Bequerel's trust and there was no way I could get you lynched in time... I felt it was hopeless. Which it kind of was.

But man, now I messed up revealing Remos AND giving you an edge. Ah well. I'm proud I survived so long in my first mafia game. And even though I'm mad, I'm not really. You gave me a lot of insight as to how to play the game if I were ever to be mafia. I guess bluffing is the way to go, when done right...

MAN. I was right to suspect you. I'm so mad at myself for not believing you, @Remos you warned me. Now you're going to die. ;v;

Still feel accomplished though. I accept defeat gracefully.
@Bequerel
...I told you. ;v;
I told you I was innocent, but you just wouldn't believe me omg. I tried so hard to defend myself. So hard.

@marchhare
I knew there at the end (like the very end), I knew it was you like, in my gut, but I didn't want to say anything because I knew it would only make me look suspicious. You had Bequerel's trust and there was no way I could get you lynched in time... I felt it was hopeless. Which it kind of was.

But man, now I messed up revealing Remos AND giving you an edge. Ah well. I'm proud I survived so long in my first mafia game. And even though I'm mad, I'm not really. You gave me a lot of insight as to how to play the game if I were ever to be mafia. I guess bluffing is the way to go, when done right...

MAN. I was right to suspect you. I'm so mad at myself for not believing you, @Remos you warned me. Now you're going to die. ;v;

Still feel accomplished though. I accept defeat gracefully.
bann.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71