Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Vampire Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71
@remos
You're not an idiot don't worry, you just happened to learn something just now didn't you?
It's all good don't worry honestly.
@remos
You're not an idiot don't worry, you just happened to learn something just now didn't you?
It's all good don't worry honestly.
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Everyone's assuming the MH can be lynched.

However, it is directly stated that the Monster Hunter is immune to lynching. If they have the most votes, the person with the second-most votes is lynched instead. The three-day death time applies to them as well, but if the Vampire bites them twice without a heal, they die.
Everyone's assuming the MH can be lynched.

However, it is directly stated that the Monster Hunter is immune to lynching. If they have the most votes, the person with the second-most votes is lynched instead. The three-day death time applies to them as well, but if the Vampire bites them twice without a heal, they die.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
I haven't got any strong opinions on anyone so far, but everyone actively participating in the conversation is town vibes off the bat because culprits tend to lay low. Unless one of you is a really good liar. XD [quote name="Bequerel" date=2016-05-12 14:59:30] But also doctor... But besides that. When I get home I'll compile a list of players and post counts and update it as needed. I'll share this list closer to lockdown, so then discussion for a lynch suspect can be started. [/quote] That should be really helpful, actually. Following March's logic I'm all for lynching [i]somebody[/i] by the end of today. As I mentioned before, we should probably go for somebody who's said little to nothing today, even if they aren't the vampire at least we're narrowing down the list. Later on today I'll ping everyone who's been quiet just to notify them that they might be lynched if they don't participate. Hopefully all the power roles will speak up so they don't get lynched... o.e
I haven't got any strong opinions on anyone so far, but everyone actively participating in the conversation is town vibes off the bat because culprits tend to lay low. Unless one of you is a really good liar. XD
Bequerel wrote on 2016-05-12:
But also doctor...

But besides that. When I get home I'll compile a list of players and post counts and update it as needed. I'll share this list closer to lockdown, so then discussion for a lynch suspect can be started.
That should be really helpful, actually. Following March's logic I'm all for lynching somebody by the end of today. As I mentioned before, we should probably go for somebody who's said little to nothing today, even if they aren't the vampire at least we're narrowing down the list. Later on today I'll ping everyone who's been quiet just to notify them that they might be lynched if they don't participate. Hopefully all the power roles will speak up so they don't get lynched... o.e
bann.png
I'm gonna have to leave for a bit tonight but when I get back I'll read throgh and make my reads list.
I'm gonna have to leave for a bit tonight but when I get back I'll read throgh and make my reads list.
2drwvZa.png
@chaotickagura Still here! Just don't have much to contribute at the moment... ((and this is moving a bit fast haha XD)) [quote] even if they aren't the vampire at least we're narrowing down the list. [/quote] Though we shouldn't vote randomly, just in case it is someone important.
@chaotickagura

Still here! Just don't have much to contribute at the moment... ((and this is moving a bit fast haha XD))
Quote:
even if they aren't the vampire at least we're narrowing down the list.
Though we shouldn't vote randomly, just in case it is someone important.
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@ChibiKittens @ChaoticKagura

Okay. I'm in agreement, we should lynch someone who is staying quiet.
@ChibiKittens @ChaoticKagura

Okay. I'm in agreement, we should lynch someone who is staying quiet.
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@ChibiKittens
That's my main concern, but that's also why I'm going to be pinging everyone who hasn't made much input thus far in a few hours, to hopefully prevent any power roles from being eliminated so early on. If they are a power role then they should respond, even if it's nothing more than a general read on everyone, so that they can avoid getting random voted.

We need to decide one somebody though, unless you want to get lynched, because if we don't then you're going to end up being the victim. Dx You haven't said enough for me to have an opinion on you, but you at least made an intro post and are responding now so that's enough for me to not want to lynch you on Day 1.
@ChibiKittens
That's my main concern, but that's also why I'm going to be pinging everyone who hasn't made much input thus far in a few hours, to hopefully prevent any power roles from being eliminated so early on. If they are a power role then they should respond, even if it's nothing more than a general read on everyone, so that they can avoid getting random voted.

We need to decide one somebody though, unless you want to get lynched, because if we don't then you're going to end up being the victim. Dx You haven't said enough for me to have an opinion on you, but you at least made an intro post and are responding now so that's enough for me to not want to lynch you on Day 1.
bann.png
@choatickagura ahh okay ^^
And you have a point there XD I just wished we had something to go off of...
@choatickagura ahh okay ^^
And you have a point there XD I just wished we had something to go off of...
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
Ahahahaha I forgot it was my dads birthday today so
I'll be poofy the rest of the day!
Ahahahaha I forgot it was my dads birthday today so
I'll be poofy the rest of the day!
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71