Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Maritime Mayhem Mafia - Discussion - FIN
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 ... 380 381
@ all
Well played! I wish I'd had the time to contribute that this game deserved, but I still probably wouldn't have suspected the two remaining TMs. Great job, you two deserved the win!

@Stanari
Thank you for such an amazing game! (and yes, sign me up for DnD! Just not until after finals, which end for me on the 12th.)
@ all
Well played! I wish I'd had the time to contribute that this game deserved, but I still probably wouldn't have suspected the two remaining TMs. Great job, you two deserved the win!

@Stanari
Thank you for such an amazing game! (and yes, sign me up for DnD! Just not until after finals, which end for me on the 12th.)
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@Stanari @ everyone pretty much

That was super fun, and confusing, to attempt to help mod. I probably can't imagine how busy it was in Stan's head, with all the Mafia floating around and contaminating all other thoughts. The burnout must be so real, everything having to do with Mafia is practically ashes.

No but, seriously, that was awesome Stan, and awesome to watch all of you guys play! Mafia will forever be changed, there are so many pages in this thread, in such a short amount of time, that it's surreal.

The fact that you played this makes you a winner, pretty much.

Hey, hey, you can also sign me up for DnD.

Though I have to admit I have slight bias towards some versions of it. Pathfinder

@Stanari @ everyone pretty much

That was super fun, and confusing, to attempt to help mod. I probably can't imagine how busy it was in Stan's head, with all the Mafia floating around and contaminating all other thoughts. The burnout must be so real, everything having to do with Mafia is practically ashes.

No but, seriously, that was awesome Stan, and awesome to watch all of you guys play! Mafia will forever be changed, there are so many pages in this thread, in such a short amount of time, that it's surreal.

The fact that you played this makes you a winner, pretty much.

Hey, hey, you can also sign me up for DnD.

Though I have to admit I have slight bias towards some versions of it. Pathfinder

(I'm in this weird situation where I feel I've met nearly everyone in this thread after reading 375 pages but I'm actually a total stranger to anyone except spectators - feels odd.)

Ah, Pathfinder... the aforementioned dim and distant past was when I played 3e, so it would probably be familiar. I actually bought the massive bundle of Pathfinder books that was on Humble Bundle for no good reason.

I also backed the new Paranoia on Kickstarter which is massively delayed but will hopefully show up in the foreseeable future.

Why do I keep buying RPG sourcebooks without any plan for how and when to play them?

My timezone (FR+8) and ability to guarantee uninterrupted time aren't helpful, but it would be nice to be in the loop in case!
(I'm in this weird situation where I feel I've met nearly everyone in this thread after reading 375 pages but I'm actually a total stranger to anyone except spectators - feels odd.)

Ah, Pathfinder... the aforementioned dim and distant past was when I played 3e, so it would probably be familiar. I actually bought the massive bundle of Pathfinder books that was on Humble Bundle for no good reason.

I also backed the new Paranoia on Kickstarter which is massively delayed but will hopefully show up in the foreseeable future.

Why do I keep buying RPG sourcebooks without any plan for how and when to play them?

My timezone (FR+8) and ability to guarantee uninterrupted time aren't helpful, but it would be nice to be in the loop in case!
jIRALXN.png
An absolutely fantastic game everyone! :D [img]https://49.media.tumblr.com/7a7bf456fb70b77ec660981b82595c61/tumblr_mzrhkhRJD71tpq97ro1_500.gif[/img] I'm so glad I was able to spectate and everyone deserves a big kudos for pulling through the entire game! For all the new players out there; I hope you enjoyed your first game of mafia! Congrats! I also sincerely hope to see you again soon as well! It's always exciting to get some new players in the group! For all veterans; Congratulations! One more game under your belt, eh?! :D Nice job pulling through and going over this monster of a thread with a fine toothed comb! Pretty sure I would've given up after page 275... Haha~ To [b]All[/b]: One last final time.... Great game everyone! Great game! :D So.... want to play again? ;D Be sure to sign up for the Non-RP Mafia Ping list in the IMH thread! I can't promise that my game will as mind twistingly fun as Stan's is, but I hope to see you there! :D [sub][sub][sub][sub]@Ambrose @AureaImperatrix @Bequerel @BlueAlphyn885 @Ceraphyna @CinnabarCobra @clarax @deztora @Doggo @Fallencrow @FloatingInSpace @FunFilledWTFery @kirkfan2255 @LordAlois @mrsnegcol @Ninjacatblue @polygone @PurpleFire651 @RedDragonD @Risaia @Rustywoodenspoon @Shadowlugia711 @ShockZephyr @silverwings47 @SmashedFish @Soil @StormDragon21 @StormFlyer @ThisOneIsBlue @Tsaiah @Valheru @Werelynx @Wintrymix @CakeOn @Chaoticreactions @Druddigon8 @PandaMimi @Meepdwarfme @ladra @GiroGirl723 @temperama @TheMemeTeam @kriseis @KathiraNarae @RRHepburn @marchhare @Firo @Varikset @Kalideoscope @JohnWatsGoingOn @CasualTea96 @Snipe @Detroness @carpha @Blushweaver @amaerin @negcol @passingavery @burningtyger @Riverspell @timetot @Houtori @NekoNikki @Watercolour @helenehime @FunwithaPorpoise @Korax @Kapara @Mithent @crateshya @QuantumReality @Eialyne
An absolutely fantastic game everyone! :D

tumblr_mzrhkhRJD71tpq97ro1_500.gif

I'm so glad I was able to spectate and everyone deserves a big kudos for pulling through the entire game!

For all the new players out there; I hope you enjoyed your first game of mafia! Congrats! I also sincerely hope to see you again soon as well! It's always exciting to get some new players in the group!

For all veterans; Congratulations! One more game under your belt, eh?! :D Nice job pulling through and going over this monster of a thread with a fine toothed comb! Pretty sure I would've given up after page 275... Haha~

To All: One last final time.... Great game everyone! Great game! :D

So.... want to play again? ;D Be sure to sign up for the Non-RP Mafia Ping list in the IMH thread! I can't promise that my game will as mind twistingly fun as Stan's is, but I hope to see you there! :D

@Ambrose @AureaImperatrix @Bequerel @BlueAlphyn885 @Ceraphyna @CinnabarCobra @clarax @deztora @Doggo @Fallencrow @FloatingInSpace @FunFilledWTFery @kirkfan2255 @LordAlois @mrsnegcol @Ninjacatblue @polygone @PurpleFire651 @RedDragonD @Risaia @Rustywoodenspoon @Shadowlugia711 @ShockZephyr @silverwings47 @SmashedFish @Soil @StormDragon21 @StormFlyer @ThisOneIsBlue @Tsaiah @Valheru @Werelynx @Wintrymix @CakeOn @Chaoticreactions @Druddigon8 @PandaMimi @Meepdwarfme @ladra @GiroGirl723 @temperama @TheMemeTeam @kriseis @KathiraNarae @RRHepburn @marchhare @Firo @Varikset @Kalideoscope @JohnWatsGoingOn @CasualTea96 @Snipe @Detroness @carpha @Blushweaver @amaerin @negcol @passingavery @burningtyger @Riverspell @timetot @Houtori @NekoNikki @Watercolour @helenehime @FunwithaPorpoise @Korax @Kapara @Mithent @crateshya @QuantumReality @Eialyne
2v32at4.jpg
@Stanari Are we talking a regular D&D game? I'd be up for it as long as it's not 4E. Got lots of 3.5 and pathfinder experience under my belt if that's helpful at all. (I'm also familiar with 4E, I just don't like it.)
@Stanari Are we talking a regular D&D game? I'd be up for it as long as it's not 4E. Got lots of 3.5 and pathfinder experience under my belt if that's helpful at all. (I'm also familiar with 4E, I just don't like it.)
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
Sorry I dropped out, guys. I was slightly late to D1 and the thread had already hit 50 pages and I didn't even have time for that, and then when I slept the thread grew to 90 pages.

Sorry, but even if I did have the time to read 90+ pages, I wouldn't even want to. I've learned my lesson: giant games like this are not for me.

Anyways, good job everyone! It seems like this game was intense.l.
Sorry I dropped out, guys. I was slightly late to D1 and the thread had already hit 50 pages and I didn't even have time for that, and then when I slept the thread grew to 90 pages.

Sorry, but even if I did have the time to read 90+ pages, I wouldn't even want to. I've learned my lesson: giant games like this are not for me.

Anyways, good job everyone! It seems like this game was intense.l.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
*takes a big bow with @Ambrose * I OWE YOU A HAT, BUDDY.

THIS IS THE FIRST GAME I LASTED UNTIL THE END TO. AND WE WON.

JFC @LordAlois you had us scared
*takes a big bow with @Ambrose * I OWE YOU A HAT, BUDDY.

THIS IS THE FIRST GAME I LASTED UNTIL THE END TO. AND WE WON.

JFC @LordAlois you had us scared
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
[quote name="@Tsaiah" date=2016-05-01 01:35:26] [quote name="@Ambrose" date=2016-04-30 22:48:58] @ Clarax thank you for bouncing back and trying to help the town so fast. This is not sarcasm, I honestly liked your enthusiasm. I saw that you are used to the shorter IRL games; EpicMafia runs games that rarely go over an hour, If you’re willing to check it out! But the people who frequent the common lobbies can be kinda nasty in my experience, so take that with a grain of salt. Also, I’ve never tried Town of Salem, but it also might be worth looking into. [/quote] (not breaking the pings bc i second the praise for deztora and clarax, too! :D) [/quote] Thank-you so much!! :3 I didn't want to give up for town especially when I saw we were given two lynches on the last day. I just wish I had more time to really sit down and think things over! That's okay, even though town lost I still had a lot of fun. :D What's EpicMafia? Town of Salem? *googles* Oh that might be interesting to check! FR basically takes over my spare time but I'll keep those two in mind if I'm ever bored and want something new to try! ^_^ And I think I read that there was an FR group/pinglist for new games? The IMH? I wouldn't mind being on that list, too. :3 As my first forum maf-game, I really enjoyed it! I've definitely learned a lot, especially about the FR meta and tropes involved. :) Thanks everyone for being so much fun to work with! Next game I'll definitely have to take better notes, like be way more vigilant with that stuff! @Stanari Thanks for all your hard work and for putting all this together for us! What a great way to spend the week. :3
@Tsaiah wrote on 2016-05-01:
@Ambrose wrote on 2016-04-30:
@ Clarax thank you for bouncing back and trying to help the town so fast. This is not sarcasm, I honestly liked your enthusiasm. I saw that you are used to the shorter IRL games; EpicMafia runs games that rarely go over an hour, If you’re willing to check it out! But the people who frequent the common lobbies can be kinda nasty in my experience, so take that with a grain of salt. Also, I’ve never tried Town of Salem, but it also might be worth looking into.

(not breaking the pings bc i second the praise for deztora and clarax, too! :D)

Thank-you so much!! :3 I didn't want to give up for town especially when I saw we were given two lynches on the last day. I just wish I had more time to really sit down and think things over! That's okay, even though town lost I still had a lot of fun. :D

What's EpicMafia? Town of Salem? *googles* Oh that might be interesting to check! FR basically takes over my spare time but I'll keep those two in mind if I'm ever bored and want something new to try! ^_^

And I think I read that there was an FR group/pinglist for new games? The IMH? I wouldn't mind being on that list, too. :3

As my first forum maf-game, I really enjoyed it! I've definitely learned a lot, especially about the FR meta and tropes involved. :) Thanks everyone for being so much fun to work with! Next game I'll definitely have to take better notes, like be way more vigilant with that stuff!

@Stanari Thanks for all your hard work and for putting all this together for us! What a great way to spend the week. :3
1u3H6jas.png
Awesome game everyone! Believe I already made my big sob post about it like 70 pages earlier.

Also I'd totally be up for DnD. I used to play a lot of it with friends, and I even volunteer-modded for a side adventure once.
Awesome game everyone! Believe I already made my big sob post about it like 70 pages earlier.

Also I'd totally be up for DnD. I used to play a lot of it with friends, and I even volunteer-modded for a side adventure once.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Did anyone post the Troublemaker qt link?
Did anyone post the Troublemaker qt link?
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 ... 380 381