Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Maritime Mayhem Mafia - Discussion - FIN
1 2 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381
I said that no prank happened on day 4, and both of the confirmed troublemakers were gone on DAY 4. I need to improve my "talking to the masses" skills.
I said that no prank happened on day 4, and both of the confirmed troublemakers were gone on DAY 4. I need to improve my "talking to the masses" skills.
Mg9qSuP.gif
@Valheru I did protect you! I just didn't know it would result in an end game. XD
@Valheru I did protect you! I just didn't know it would result in an end game. XD
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
Hey guys! I've been spectating, and even just watching all this was crazy--- I can't imagine actually playing it. Yeesh.
While my attempted games of mafia have all ended badly (in one, I was suspected and lynched for using a >:) smiley face), I did actually have a hand in helping out with all of this. As the Semi-Official Wavecrest Planner Person, it was mostly Stanari bouncing ideas off me and me going "yeah that sounds cool", but still.

I was the one who was really confused about how you guys missed all the "second game" hinting. I mean, one one hand you have pirates and leviathans and stuff... and on the other hand, you have actual role cards and players (not pirates) getting pranked. Nobody seemed to even notice, let alone bring it up. I was kinda disappointed.

Overall, though, what a ride. Congrats troublemakers!
(And @Stanari: you're pretty darn cool, too. Also I just found out that there's no finger gun emoticon, which seems like a massive miss. Oh well.)
Hey guys! I've been spectating, and even just watching all this was crazy--- I can't imagine actually playing it. Yeesh.
While my attempted games of mafia have all ended badly (in one, I was suspected and lynched for using a >:) smiley face), I did actually have a hand in helping out with all of this. As the Semi-Official Wavecrest Planner Person, it was mostly Stanari bouncing ideas off me and me going "yeah that sounds cool", but still.

I was the one who was really confused about how you guys missed all the "second game" hinting. I mean, one one hand you have pirates and leviathans and stuff... and on the other hand, you have actual role cards and players (not pirates) getting pranked. Nobody seemed to even notice, let alone bring it up. I was kinda disappointed.

Overall, though, what a ride. Congrats troublemakers!
(And @Stanari: you're pretty darn cool, too. Also I just found out that there's no finger gun emoticon, which seems like a massive miss. Oh well.)
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Well, this is pretty wild for my first game of forum mafia, but it's still pretty fun :) Metagaming is very interesting, though I will things had been more clear.

Also, I'm down for D&D! Never done it before, but I've always wanted to try :))
Well, this is pretty wild for my first game of forum mafia, but it's still pretty fun :) Metagaming is very interesting, though I will things had been more clear.

Also, I'm down for D&D! Never done it before, but I've always wanted to try :))
41iIz95.png
If any of you guys want to add me on Skype, my UN is multiple.muse.syndrome
If any of you guys want to add me on Skype, my UN is multiple.muse.syndrome
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
@Stanari

Yeah, I'm still interested in playing d&d~
@Stanari

Yeah, I'm still interested in playing d&d~
3bMwIy2.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
Good game folks! That was recordbreaking for FR. Phase one was very nerve-wracking but I'm proud of my maf team for sticking in there. Phase two was tricky, but wow @Stanari did you make a cool game!

@Chaoticreactions *glomps* I was so scared that you would flip TM, because I have such implicit trust in you and can never tell if I am reading you right! And we had a great case against our lynchees, but you're just really really good?! PS we need to be a mafia team someday it would be awesome

@Ambrose DUde way to go under the radar

@FunFilledWTFery Matches nuuuuuuuuuuuu

@ all the subs- Thank you for making it so we could keep on playing the game!

I am down for D&D, added myself to the sheet

/flails around
Good game folks! That was recordbreaking for FR. Phase one was very nerve-wracking but I'm proud of my maf team for sticking in there. Phase two was tricky, but wow @Stanari did you make a cool game!

@Chaoticreactions *glomps* I was so scared that you would flip TM, because I have such implicit trust in you and can never tell if I am reading you right! And we had a great case against our lynchees, but you're just really really good?! PS we need to be a mafia team someday it would be awesome

@Ambrose DUde way to go under the radar

@FunFilledWTFery Matches nuuuuuuuuuuuu

@ all the subs- Thank you for making it so we could keep on playing the game!

I am down for D&D, added myself to the sheet

/flails around
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
[quote name="@ThisOneIsBlue" date=2016-05-01 09:05:31] Chaoticreactions *glomps* I was so scared that you would flip TM, because I have such implicit trust in you and can never tell if I am reading you right! And we had a great case against our lynchees, but you're just really really good?! PS we need to be a mafia team someday it would be awesome [/quote] -whispers [i]what about histmaf1 blue. histmaf1[/i]-
@ThisOneIsBlue wrote on 2016-05-01:
Chaoticreactions *glomps* I was so scared that you would flip TM, because I have such implicit trust in you and can never tell if I am reading you right! And we had a great case against our lynchees, but you're just really really good?! PS we need to be a mafia team someday it would be awesome

-whispers what about histmaf1 blue. histmaf1-
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Oh, forgot to say:

I have a game I'm working on, no set time frame as of yet. It's going to involve the Faerie courts (Seelie and Sidhe and all that fun stuff.) so, just to let folks know I have been slowly building that. Also musing on a FR Meta game.
Oh, forgot to say:

I have a game I'm working on, no set time frame as of yet. It's going to involve the Faerie courts (Seelie and Sidhe and all that fun stuff.) so, just to let folks know I have been slowly building that. Also musing on a FR Meta game.
@kirkfan2255 OH YEAH THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN
@kirkfan2255 OH YEAH THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN
1 2 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381