Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A Writer's Doors Game
1 2 ... 325 326 327 328 329 ... 427 428
@Timeshadow012 "Oh? How fitting!" The spiral exclaimed on wonder. "Now let's see, what could I gift for you to make both you and this spooky mate of yours happy? Ah- I might have just the thing!" Two of the orbs disappeared as the spiral shaped the third, it was a bit like watching someone make pottery the way it spun and shaped the light, seperating it into a few pieces that he continued to work on until eventually they had taken form. "Spooky", it laughed, "some company for your and your mate, every dragon needs a familiar or two after all." [item=cursed bat] [item=swamphaunt kelpie] [item=wraith hound] [item=nightmare] @ThatBlackDragon "Something swampy?" The spiral questioned, "well of course, it would only be fitting now wouldn't it?" It took two of the orbs, letting them slowly disappear into nothing as he took the last one, seperating and molding the pieces into something fitting of the request. A moment later Hallow offered you your gift. [item=Skin: Fuiran] [item=Skin: Greatshell] [item=Ranger's Cape] @kitty1425 "Oh?" The spiral spoke, clearly excited to fulfil the request, "but of course, something special is only expected from a cloudless night like this." Hallow took all of the orbs and pushed them together, shaping the light like clay as it grew and grew in size. By the end of it the light had grown and shaped into the dragon and as Hallow took the last circle around it, the dragon made out of the strange light shivered and shook itself off. Thousands of little fireflies seemed to fly off, leaving behind a slightly confused, but not at all surprised guardian. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63946358][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/639464/63946358_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Raven Woodbasket]
@Timeshadow012
"Oh? How fitting!" The spiral exclaimed on wonder. "Now let's see, what could I gift for you to make both you and this spooky mate of yours happy? Ah- I might have just the thing!"
Two of the orbs disappeared as the spiral shaped the third, it was a bit like watching someone make pottery the way it spun and shaped the light, seperating it into a few pieces that he continued to work on until eventually they had taken form. "Spooky", it laughed, "some company for your and your mate, every dragon needs a familiar or two after all."
Cursed Bat Swamphaunt Kelpie Wraith Hound Nightmare

@ThatBlackDragon
"Something swampy?" The spiral questioned, "well of course, it would only be fitting now wouldn't it?" It took two of the orbs, letting them slowly disappear into nothing as he took the last one, seperating and molding the pieces into something fitting of the request. A moment later Hallow offered you your gift.
Skin: Fuiran Skin: Greatshell Ranger's Cape

@kitty1425
"Oh?" The spiral spoke, clearly excited to fulfil the request, "but of course, something special is only expected from a cloudless night like this." Hallow took all of the orbs and pushed them together, shaping the light like clay as it grew and grew in size. By the end of it the light had grown and shaped into the dragon and as Hallow took the last circle around it, the dragon made out of the strange light shivered and shook itself off. Thousands of little fireflies seemed to fly off, leaving behind a slightly confused, but not at all surprised guardian.
63946358_350.png Raven Woodbasket
__________________19259.png 19260.png
[center] [i]It had all started last week. The advertisements had been posted all over Sorneith, and everywhere you looked dragons were conversing excitedly about it. There was going to be a workshop taken by some of the world's best warriors, open to everyone, and best of all, it was completely free! But slots were limited, so people were rushing to the Diamond Isles to take part. Including you. But you had an advantage over the others, something that set you apart from the crazy hordes rushing towards the area. Strolling casually to the entryway, you show it to the guards and they let you pass with a stiff nod, and open the gates to let you in.[/i] Grinning at the memory, you check your bag for the millionth time to make sure the invitation was still there. It had gotten you onto the isles themselves, but you still needed it to enter the arena. You still weren't even sure how you'd gotten it, to be honest. [i]A skydancer in gleaming ebony armor had approached you on the street, slipped it into your satchel and continued on without a word of explanation.[/i] Suddenly, the horns blared, and you broke free of the memories. It was time to begin. You and two others enter a sawdusty circle, with coliseum-like seats surrounding. Two dragons stood in front of different stations, holding all assortments of swords and bows. A third station stood empty off to the side. For a few moments, you and your group just look around feeling a bit lost. Then a dark red wildclaw with an impressive amount of swords clipped to his waist approaches you, having appeared out of seemingly nowhere. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=933103&skin=0&apparel=12271,12270,605,1704,18824,18803,26884&xt=dressing.png[/img] "Hey there. I'm Krieg. Now before, we begin, I'm going to make one thing clear to you all. You're all here on my kindness, so don't mess it up. One mistake, and I can get you out as soon as you came in. Understand?" You all nod, slightly nervous but mostly in awe of the confidence and authority he showed off. "Good. Now, the way this works is that you'll each go to a station. Each station focuses on a different weapon or combat skill. You will only learn one, so choose wisely." [rule] He turns around sharply and points to the closest station, with a green and white wildclaw dressed in alabaster armor stands tall. "That's Seven. She focuses on [b]hand-to-hand combat.[/b] Don't worry, she usually takes of her amor when fighting. Usually." Seven grins wickedly, and shoots a mischievous wink towards the group. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=966581&skin=0&apparel=8313,9214,8809,8593,9445,8592,27126,335,306,9812&xt=dressing.png[/img] [rule] He the points to the next closest, with a dark colored skydancer leaning against a post in front. "That's Alec. He is our resident [b]archery[/b] expert. He only wears that ice pick for show, though he'll likely tell you otherwise." Alec rolls his eyes at that, and lazily gestures for Krieg to move on. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=999065&skin=0&apparel=1628,21807,12923,25046,20547,4786,11202&xt=dressing.png[/img] [rule] He then turns back to the three of you, pointing over his shoulder at the empty station. "That one's run by me. You'll be doing [b]swords and daggers[/b]. I don't like messing around, and by the end of this you'll probably hate me. But you'll learn stuff." The three of you look at each other, not really sure whether he's joking or not. [rule] "You've got a minute to choose your station. Starting... now."
It had all started last week. The advertisements had been posted all over Sorneith, and everywhere you looked dragons were conversing excitedly about it. There was going to be a workshop taken by some of the world's best warriors, open to everyone, and best of all, it was completely free! But slots were limited, so people were rushing to the Diamond Isles to take part. Including you. But you had an advantage over the others, something that set you apart from the crazy hordes rushing towards the area. Strolling casually to the entryway, you show it to the guards and they let you pass with a stiff nod, and open the gates to let you in.

Grinning at the memory, you check your bag for the millionth time to make sure the invitation was still there. It had gotten you onto the isles themselves, but you still needed it to enter the arena. You still weren't even sure how you'd gotten it, to be honest.
A skydancer in gleaming ebony armor had approached you on the street, slipped it into your satchel and continued on without a word of explanation.
Suddenly, the horns blared, and you broke free of the memories. It was time to begin.

You and two others enter a sawdusty circle, with coliseum-like seats surrounding. Two dragons stood in front of different stations, holding all assortments of swords and bows. A third station stood empty off to the side. For a few moments, you and your group just look around feeling a bit lost. Then a dark red wildclaw with an impressive amount of swords clipped to his waist approaches you, having appeared out of seemingly nowhere.
scry?sdid=933103&skin=0&apparel=12271,12270,605,1704,18824,18803,26884&xt=dressing.png
"Hey there. I'm Krieg. Now before, we begin, I'm going to make one thing clear to you all. You're all here on my kindness, so don't mess it up. One mistake, and I can get you out as soon as you came in. Understand?"
You all nod, slightly nervous but mostly in awe of the confidence and authority he showed off.
"Good. Now, the way this works is that you'll each go to a station. Each station focuses on a different weapon or combat skill. You will only learn one, so choose wisely."

He turns around sharply and points to the closest station, with a green and white wildclaw dressed in alabaster armor stands tall.
"That's Seven. She focuses on hand-to-hand combat. Don't worry, she usually takes of her amor when fighting. Usually."
Seven grins wickedly, and shoots a mischievous wink towards the group.
scry?sdid=966581&skin=0&apparel=8313,9214,8809,8593,9445,8592,27126,335,306,9812&xt=dressing.png

He the points to the next closest, with a dark colored skydancer leaning against a post in front.
"That's Alec. He is our resident archery expert. He only wears that ice pick for show, though he'll likely tell you otherwise."
Alec rolls his eyes at that, and lazily gestures for Krieg to move on.
scry?sdid=999065&skin=0&apparel=1628,21807,12923,25046,20547,4786,11202&xt=dressing.png

He then turns back to the three of you, pointing over his shoulder at the empty station.
"That one's run by me. You'll be doing swords and daggers. I don't like messing around, and by the end of this you'll probably hate me. But you'll learn stuff."
The three of you look at each other, not really sure whether he's joking or not.

"You've got a minute to choose your station. Starting... now."
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
@Stolen [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47840700][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/478408/47840700_350.png[/img][/url] "Swords and daggers please." Jaymungar said, her eyes glinting at the thought of getting to use weapons. Grinning slightly, you could see she had a tiny dagger hidden in her clothes, dripping with blood. Seeing you glance at it, she replied, "Oh, that's nothing. Don't mind it. Now, about that station?"
@Stolen
47840700_350.png

"Swords and daggers please." Jaymungar said, her eyes glinting at the thought of getting to use weapons. Grinning slightly, you could see she had a tiny dagger hidden in her clothes, dripping with blood. Seeing you glance at it, she replied,

"Oh, that's nothing. Don't mind it. Now, about that station?"
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62119711][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621198/62119711_350.png[/img][/url] Phaedra smiled softly, the expression somehow natural on her vulpine face as she gracefully made her way over to the alabaster armored female. She had been informed by many members of her clan that she needed to learn how to defend herself, as she wouldn't always have other members around to protect her. So the flier had come at just the right time. "A pleasure to meet you Lady Seven, I hope that I can meet your standards." She bowed her head in greeting, one hand reaching up to gently brush her braided hair.
62119711_350.png

Phaedra smiled softly, the expression somehow natural on her vulpine face as she gracefully made her way over to the alabaster armored female. She had been informed by many members of her clan that she needed to learn how to defend herself, as she wouldn't always have other members around to protect her. So the flier had come at just the right time.

"A pleasure to meet you Lady Seven, I hope that I can meet your standards." She bowed her head in greeting, one hand reaching up to gently brush her braided hair.
oulcMpY.gif
Bump!
Still one station left open!
Bump!
Still one station left open!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
@Stolen [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60371858][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/603719/60371858_350.png[/img][/url] (Pretend he has the ranger's quiver I need apparel slots) Leafshade grinned as he saw the archer. [i]Always nice to see a fellow archer[/i], he thought as he strolled up to the stand. "Hi, I'm Leafshade." He introduced. "As you can probably guess, I know some basics about archery. I do have much more to learn, however. Would you care to teach me a thing or two?" (Also I just read the Shadowhunter's Chronicles and I'm curious if that's a referance)
@Stolen
60371858_350.png
(Pretend he has the ranger's quiver I need apparel slots)
Leafshade grinned as he saw the archer. Always nice to see a fellow archer, he thought as he strolled up to the stand. "Hi, I'm Leafshade." He introduced. "As you can probably guess, I know some basics about archery. I do have much more to learn, however. Would you care to teach me a thing or two?"

(Also I just read the Shadowhunter's Chronicles and I'm curious if that's a referance)
Owl-2-20200914125609.png
(Really sorry for the wait guys but the results are going to be up by the end of today!)
(Really sorry for the wait guys but the results are going to be up by the end of today!)
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
(Again, really sorry for the wait) [center] @Crytzall Alec grinned easily as Leafshade approached, the grin only widening at the flash of recognition when his name was said. “Hey Leafshade. Sure, I’d be happy to try teach you something. I can see you’ve already got yourself a bow and some arrows, may I see it for a moment?” Leafshade handed it over, and Alec inspects it carefully before nodding. “Nice. So, let’s see what you can do.”?Leafshade turns to face the targets, and shoots three arrows in quick sucession, hitting about the third from the centre ring each time. “Your speed and turnaround are good, but to improve your aiming…” [I]time skip because I actually know almost nothing about archery so I have nothing to put here[/I] The sky outside is just turning dark, and stars are beginning to appear. Leafshade watches carefully as Alec patiently shows him again how to calculate the wind speed and account for it. He picks up the bow again, takes a deep breath, and releases five quick shots. “Nice! You got it!”?Alec’s voice struck him from the trance-like state. Blinking, he looked at the targets, where all five arrows had embedded themselves nicely in the dead center. “You’ve done well today! But its getting late. You should start heading off.” Leafshade smiles, gathers up his stuff and turns to leave. “Thank you!” He calls over his shoulder. “No problem. It’s been a pleasure teaching you. Oh wait there a second! I almost forgot something!” He reaches down under the table with arrows and pulls out a shining silver accent.?“Take this to remember the day by.” ?Leafshade wordlessly smiles, takes it and begins to walk off. Just as he exited the door, two little chittering monkeys fell on him from above, and latched onto his leg. He decided to that those as well. [item=proto manticore][item=manticore screamer][item=accent: Tesla coil] @FlamesEmbrace Seven laughs, and smirks at Phaedra.?“I’m certainly not a lady, but its nice you think so. Right. Down to business.” She pulls out a lightly battered training dummy from behind a wall, and places it in front of Phaedra. “Now. If Stickman here ran at you from behind, what would you do?” [I]Cue another time skip because again I actually know nothing about this sort of stuff[/I] At first Seven had seemed quite easygoing, but after the night started to descend it became clear that she was anything but. “No! You step forward with your [I]dominant[/I] leg! Then swing with the other claw!” She shows you by walking up to Stickman herself, and executing a flawless hook, jumping into the air then landing gracefully back down on two legs. “Get it? Now you try.”?Getting slightly annoyed now, Phaedra steps foward and hooks with her left claw, trying to imitate what Seven was showing her. She landed lightly, but had too much weight on her left side so ended up stumbling. Seven sighed. “Good enough. Look, night is almost here, and your lesson is officially over.” She turns away and starts to pack up, grumbling under her breath about [I]why did I ever agree to doing this and I really need some coffee and I can’t believe they said it’d be fun[/I]. Then, as if a though struck her, she turned around. “Hey wait a second. You look like you’ve got a few strong dragons in your clan, right?” At Phaedra’s nod, she continued. “Well, there’s a coatl that I’ve been told I have to look after until he’s strong enough to beat Sorneith’s best fighters. Now, by even looking at him I could tell that’s not possible, but then he got stuck with me. So, congratulations! Now he’s stuck with you.” She turns towards the door, and calls out, “Icket! There’s a nice dragon here that’s going to give you a new home!” A small pink-and-blue coatl pokes his head into the room, and smiles. Most likely glad to be rid of Seven. Since there seems to be no polite way of getting rid of him, Phaedra lets him tag along as they both leave. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60687947][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/606880/60687947_350.png[/img][/url] @Azerty Krieg looks over Jaymungar with an appraising eye, and seems to come to a conclusion. “Alright. Judging by that dagger, you already know your way around the basics. So I’ll teach you some of the more advanced stuff. Namely, dual sword wielding. Sound good?” ?At her nod, he takes a twin pair of katanas from the rack and offers them handle-first towards her. “Ok. Show me what you can do.”?? [I]Wheeee another time skip[/I] After a while of dual katana practice, Kreig nods, the most approval you’ve seen him give so far. “There’s only a certain amount you can learn by just attacking stationary targets. Since you seem to be excelling against those, I want you to try attack me. Aim to tap the flat of the sword against me nose. Got it?” She nods, and he unhooks a single, curved sword from its strap by his waist. “Go.” Jaymungar bursts into movement, jumping and faking and thrusting, only to find him blocking her at every move. She spots that he’s left his right side undefended while blocking one of her attacks from the left, so she takes advantage and pushes in with her other sword. Only to find that he blocks her again, moving quicker than she thought possible. After about five minutes of that, he seems to have a thought, and deftly twists his wrists and flicks both katanas out of her claws, then booping her nose with the tip. “You’ve done well today. Remember, that I’ve spent my whole life learning this stuff, so don’t take the defeat too hard. Its getting late, and the lesson is officially over.” He sheaths his sword, and nods at her to leave. When she arrives back at the place she was staying to grab her stuff, she finds a neatly wrapped package on the floor, with a sticky note on it reading:?[I]Like I said, you did well. Here’s a small gift to help you on the rest of your way.[/I] Jaymungar smiles slightly, and opens the pack to see what he gave her. [item=venomscale tail guard] [item=shadowscale shoulder guards] [item=tarnished steel helmet]
(Again, really sorry for the wait)

@Crytzall
Alec grinned easily as Leafshade approached, the grin only widening at the flash of recognition when his name was said.
“Hey Leafshade. Sure, I’d be happy to try teach you something. I can see you’ve already got yourself a bow and some arrows, may I see it for a moment?”
Leafshade handed it over, and Alec inspects it carefully before nodding.
“Nice. So, let’s see what you can do.”?Leafshade turns to face the targets, and shoots three arrows in quick sucession, hitting about the third from the centre ring each time.
“Your speed and turnaround are good, but to improve your aiming…”

time skip because I actually know almost nothing about archery so I have nothing to put here

The sky outside is just turning dark, and stars are beginning to appear. Leafshade watches carefully as Alec patiently shows him again how to calculate the wind speed and account for it. He picks up the bow again, takes a deep breath, and releases five quick shots.
“Nice! You got it!”?Alec’s voice struck him from the trance-like state. Blinking, he looked at the targets, where all five arrows had embedded themselves nicely in the dead center.
“You’ve done well today! But its getting late. You should start heading off.”
Leafshade smiles, gathers up his stuff and turns to leave.
“Thank you!” He calls over his shoulder.
“No problem. It’s been a pleasure teaching you. Oh wait there a second! I almost forgot something!”
He reaches down under the table with arrows and pulls out a shining silver accent.?“Take this to remember the day by.” ?Leafshade wordlessly smiles, takes it and begins to walk off. Just as he exited the door, two little chittering monkeys fell on him from above, and latched onto his leg. He decided to that those as well.

Proto Manticore Manticore Screamer Accent: Tesla Coil

@FlamesEmbrace

Seven laughs, and smirks at Phaedra.?“I’m certainly not a lady, but its nice you think so. Right. Down to business.”
She pulls out a lightly battered training dummy from behind a wall, and places it in front of Phaedra.
“Now. If Stickman here ran at you from behind, what would you do?”

Cue another time skip because again I actually know nothing about this sort of stuff

At first Seven had seemed quite easygoing, but after the night started to descend it became clear that she was anything but.
“No! You step forward with your dominant leg! Then swing with the other claw!”
She shows you by walking up to Stickman herself, and executing a flawless hook, jumping into the air then landing gracefully back down on two legs.
“Get it? Now you try.”?Getting slightly annoyed now, Phaedra steps foward and hooks with her left claw, trying to imitate what Seven was showing her. She landed lightly, but had too much weight on her left side so ended up stumbling. Seven sighed.
“Good enough. Look, night is almost here, and your lesson is officially over.” She turns away and starts to pack up, grumbling under her breath about why did I ever agree to doing this and I really need some coffee and I can’t believe they said it’d be fun. Then, as if a though struck her, she turned around.
“Hey wait a second. You look like you’ve got a few strong dragons in your clan, right?” At Phaedra’s nod, she continued.
“Well, there’s a coatl that I’ve been told I have to look after until he’s strong enough to beat Sorneith’s best fighters. Now, by even looking at him I could tell that’s not possible, but then he got stuck with me. So, congratulations! Now he’s stuck with you.”
She turns towards the door, and calls out,
“Icket! There’s a nice dragon here that’s going to give you a new home!”
A small pink-and-blue coatl pokes his head into the room, and smiles. Most likely glad to be rid of Seven.
Since there seems to be no polite way of getting rid of him, Phaedra lets him tag along as they both leave.
60687947_350.png

@Azerty
Krieg looks over Jaymungar with an appraising eye, and seems to come to a conclusion.
“Alright. Judging by that dagger, you already know your way around the basics. So I’ll teach you some of the more advanced stuff. Namely, dual sword wielding. Sound good?” ?At her nod, he takes a twin pair of katanas from the rack and offers them handle-first towards her.
“Ok. Show me what you can do.”??

Wheeee another time skip

After a while of dual katana practice, Kreig nods, the most approval you’ve seen him give so far.
“There’s only a certain amount you can learn by just attacking stationary targets. Since you seem to be excelling against those, I want you to try attack me. Aim to tap the flat of the sword against me nose. Got it?”
She nods, and he unhooks a single, curved sword from its strap by his waist.
“Go.”
Jaymungar bursts into movement, jumping and faking and thrusting, only to find him blocking her at every move. She spots that he’s left his right side undefended while blocking one of her attacks from the left, so she takes advantage and pushes in with her other sword. Only to find that he blocks her again, moving quicker than she thought possible. After about five minutes of that, he seems to have a thought, and deftly twists his wrists and flicks both katanas out of her claws, then booping her nose with the tip.
“You’ve done well today. Remember, that I’ve spent my whole life learning this stuff, so don’t take the defeat too hard. Its getting late, and the lesson is officially over.”
He sheaths his sword, and nods at her to leave.
When she arrives back at the place she was staying to grab her stuff, she finds a neatly wrapped package on the floor, with a sticky note on it reading:?Like I said, you did well. Here’s a small gift to help you on the rest of your way.
Jaymungar smiles slightly, and opens the pack to see what he gave her.

Venomscale Tail Guard Shadowscale Shoulder Guards Tarnished Steel Helmet
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56457794][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/564578/56457794_350.png[/img][/url] It was once again that time of the year. The time where the borders of life and death thinned to allow those beings into the world. Deep within a secluded forests a dark garbed pearlcatcher ran through the preparations of a ritual. He examined the items before him, eyes narrowing slightly as he stared at the three strangers that had chosen to learn the ritual. "The preparations for the ritual is now finished. The only thing you all need to do now is choose an artifact, and stand within that artifacts circle. If even one strand of your hair is out of the circle then the ritual will fail." Enma glared as he said this, as if trying to drive the point home before gesturing to the three objects that were important to the rituals success. [LIST] [*]The first circle was located on the far right and had a strange white gourd in the center, its thick rind carved in runic arrays surrounding a carving of what appeared to be phoenix in mid-flight. The circle itself had an almost fire-like pattern to the runes, their coloration in bright shades of red, orange and yellow that mimicked fire so well. If anything the aura from this circle was warm and welcoming, cancelling out the chill of the autumn night with its presence. [*]To the far left the second circle had a runic array that appeared to be completely made out of used candy wrappers that were folded and held together by some arcane force and probably a good helping of glue. At the very center was a large pile of assorted candies that appeared to be not only store-bought but also homemade. The only thing keeping them off of the ground was a round blanket that fit completely in the confines of the many wrapper rune array. [*]The final array was in the very center and had a startlingly different aura from the rest of the circles. The happy and warm aura of the other circles darkened into something cold that sent shivers down your spine the moment you looked at it. At the center of this circle was a blank tombstone shrouded in cobwebs and dried moss. The grass within this circle was old and bleached a startling shade of bone white. The array itself appeared to be made of one large chunk of bone that was carved and painted with something that looked suspiciously like dried blood. [/LIST] "Hurry and choose, we do not have all night and time is of the essence."
56457794_350.png

It was once again that time of the year. The time where the borders of life and death thinned to allow those beings into the world. Deep within a secluded forests a dark garbed pearlcatcher ran through the preparations of a ritual. He examined the items before him, eyes narrowing slightly as he stared at the three strangers that had chosen to learn the ritual.

"The preparations for the ritual is now finished. The only thing you all need to do now is choose an artifact, and stand within that artifacts circle. If even one strand of your hair is out of the circle then the ritual will fail." Enma glared as he said this, as if trying to drive the point home before gesturing to the three objects that were important to the rituals success.
  • The first circle was located on the far right and had a strange white gourd in the center, its thick rind carved in runic arrays surrounding a carving of what appeared to be phoenix in mid-flight. The circle itself had an almost fire-like pattern to the runes, their coloration in bright shades of red, orange and yellow that mimicked fire so well. If anything the aura from this circle was warm and welcoming, cancelling out the chill of the autumn night with its presence.
  • To the far left the second circle had a runic array that appeared to be completely made out of used candy wrappers that were folded and held together by some arcane force and probably a good helping of glue. At the very center was a large pile of assorted candies that appeared to be not only store-bought but also homemade. The only thing keeping them off of the ground was a round blanket that fit completely in the confines of the many wrapper rune array.
  • The final array was in the very center and had a startlingly different aura from the rest of the circles. The happy and warm aura of the other circles darkened into something cold that sent shivers down your spine the moment you looked at it. At the center of this circle was a blank tombstone shrouded in cobwebs and dried moss. The grass within this circle was old and bleached a startling shade of bone white. The array itself appeared to be made of one large chunk of bone that was carved and painted with something that looked suspiciously like dried blood.

"Hurry and choose, we do not have all night and time is of the essence."
oulcMpY.gif
bump
bump
oulcMpY.gif
1 2 ... 325 326 327 328 329 ... 427 428