Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Headcanon a Dragon Above You
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 851 852
@Hiss [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11205648] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/112057/11205648_350.png[/img] [/url] Inanna has a good amount of knowledge in minerals; she can identify each one and their purposes. She also loves sculpting small things, like with some natural clay or mud. Her knowledge in minerals can help her decide what is best for armor or weapons. As a Lightning dragon, she prefers her atmosphere changing rather than herself, and she can be quite stubborn about it. If there was a problem with herself, she would accommodate to change her environment than the problem. (I'm quite new to lore-ish things—but I hope you like it nevertheless ^^)
@Hiss

11205648_350.png

Inanna has a good amount of knowledge in minerals; she can identify each one and their purposes. She also loves sculpting small things, like with some natural clay or mud. Her knowledge in minerals can help her decide what is best for armor or weapons.

As a Lightning dragon, she prefers her atmosphere changing rather than herself, and she can be quite stubborn about it. If there was a problem with herself, she would accommodate to change her environment than the problem.

(I'm quite new to lore-ish things—but I hope you like it nevertheless ^^)
HgGoA7B.png[/img]
@SilverWiing [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31714470] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317145/31714470_350.png[/img] [/url] Ouranos? Who's Ouranos? I'm a [item=Masked Phantom]
@SilverWiing

31714470_350.png

Ouranos? Who's Ouranos? I'm a Masked Phantom
dNCLmdm.png
@Raevn Oh jeez, sorry about that. I somehow always get the coatl poses confused and think the males are female and vice versa. *head desk* (skip me)
@Raevn Oh jeez, sorry about that. I somehow always get the coatl poses confused and think the males are female and vice versa. *head desk* (skip me)
kY3roHq.png
@Keidran [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27100395] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271004/27100395_350.png[/img] [/url] Most dragons weren't sure what to make of Nebula. They usually try to guess his personality from his apparel. Is he mysterious, or fancy? Nebula himself just takes it all in knowingly, though he prefers to stay silent about all of these speculations because he finds it humorous. In reality, he's a bit of a trickster and likes to tag along to fight battles in the Coliseum, learning how to protect himself and everyone around him.
@Keidran

27100395_350.png

Most dragons weren't sure what to make of Nebula. They usually try to guess his personality from his apparel. Is he mysterious, or fancy? Nebula himself just takes it all in knowingly, though he prefers to stay silent about all of these speculations because he finds it humorous. In reality, he's a bit of a trickster and likes to tag along to fight battles in the Coliseum, learning how to protect himself and everyone around him.
Please ping me if you find yourself in need of my attention. If not, chances are I'm not going to be aware that I have a response. Enjoy the rest of your hopefully lovely day c:
@kinzcraft [s]claim... I'm sorry I turned your beautiful lady into a frog-fanatic. [/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29487473] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294875/29487473_350.png[/img] [/url] Despite not being as flashy or as decorated as a few other female dragons in the lair, Limestone is still seen as beautiful. Yet, she doesn't care. Looks mean less than nothing to her. In fact, her frogs are her world. Although she usually carries two, her house is home to perhaps [b]hundreds[/b]. She eats with them, sleeps in a bed submerged in water to keep them comfortable with them, and even talks to them. They seem to blink more, softly, at her as she speaks, leading her to talk to them more than she does to other dragons, as they act as better listeners than the rest of the lair for her. In return for her selflessness, they reward her with gifts. Her frogs can do housework, such as making clothing and cleaning and cooking, and can fight to defend their home. Limestone's mate, Mott is the only dragon in the lair that loves the frogs just as much as she did... Until he stopped visiting. Now the frogs are currently on guard for him, waiting to hear his explanation or cries for mercy... If we can be sure they can understand dragonic speech... Next person: Please keep to Sky (on third page) and before him. These dragons have lore, and... Will stay for a decent amount of time.
@kinzcraft claim... I'm sorry I turned your beautiful lady into a frog-fanatic.

29487473_350.png
Despite not being as flashy or as decorated as a few other female dragons in the lair, Limestone is still seen as beautiful.

Yet, she doesn't care.

Looks mean less than nothing to her. In fact, her frogs are her world. Although she usually carries two, her house is home to perhaps hundreds.

She eats with them, sleeps in a bed submerged in water to keep them comfortable with them, and even talks to them. They seem to blink more, softly, at her as she speaks, leading her to talk to them more than she does to other dragons, as they act as better listeners than the rest of the lair for her.

In return for her selflessness, they reward her with gifts. Her frogs can do housework, such as making clothing and cleaning and cooking, and can fight to defend their home. Limestone's mate, Mott is the only dragon in the lair that loves the frogs just as much as she did...

Until he stopped visiting. Now the frogs are currently on guard for him, waiting to hear his explanation or cries for mercy... If we can be sure they can understand dragonic speech...

Next person: Please keep to Sky (on third page) and before him. These dragons have lore, and... Will stay for a decent amount of time.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@BoomBreeze [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21885716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218858/21885716_350.png[/img] [/url] Oyster (in her pursuit to always speak the truth) has trained herself to tell when another is being dishonest or is fudging the material to save face. A master at spotting micro expressions and reading in between the lines of certain actions. This could potentially make Oyster a valuable ally to Mediocre if their paths/interests ever cross. She is quite guarded with her opinions around friends, choosing to document them in her personal journal. (I enjoyed reading the lore for many your dragons btw! sorry this was quite short)
@BoomBreeze

21885716_350.png

Oyster (in her pursuit to always speak the truth) has trained herself to tell when another is being dishonest or is fudging the material to save face. A master at spotting micro expressions and reading in between the lines of certain actions. This could potentially make Oyster a valuable ally to Mediocre if their paths/interests ever cross.

She is quite guarded with her opinions around friends, choosing to document them in her personal journal.

(I enjoyed reading the lore for many your dragons btw! sorry this was quite short)
non_binary_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4nim.pngtumblr_inline_ovbolpuURZ1tlftvc_540.giflesbian_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4rld.png
@CakeTerminal [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19609682] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196097/19609682_350.png[/img] [/url] The wind whistled and leaves twirled in the music of the world, Arctur sat on his branch and listened along. Humming to the wind and dancing from branch to branch as majestically as the wind itself. He sang and danced joyously, calling those within the forest to join him in this time of celebration. There was no rivalry, no war, no nothing of any negative nature and he loved that. No other dragons to butt in on his territory as guardian of the forest, or at least that part of the forest. Many years passed like this, he didn't realize just how truly alone he was until one night a young couple walked under the leaves, laughing and having fun without the wind to sing them a tune. This caused him to question quite a bit, however he stayed in the trees and watched them dine and enjoy the evening. That was until the dragoness threw a drink in the tired imperial's face and sent him sprawling backwards. Arctur laughed quietly and flew down to help the fellow up, grabbing one of the clothes to whip his face. Whenever their eyes met he felt his heart thunder, and took a few jumps back from the massive man in front of him. But the big jaws just put on a heartwarmingly awkward grin and the nocturne couldn't help but smile back at the dashing fellow. There they sat for a while, either gazing at something (usually each other) in silence or not shutting up about whatever topic they were carrying on about. Evren listened to the druid recount his tails guarding the forest, and Arctur did the same as he was told about the amazing cooking the imperial could to after a lot of training. "I must get going." He muttered, giving the nocturne a quick peck before packing up and whisking away to the ocean he called home, however he was unaware he was being followed until the nocturne approached him before he dived into the water and begged that he was taken underneath the waves so they could be a couple. He agreed and soon they found themselves with another to spread the joy with, the three loved each other with all their hearts. Usually they only argue about who gets to sleep wear on the bed. [s]Sweet little headcannon ^^[/s] Please choose from before Abyssus, as these are my permas.
@CakeTerminal

19609682_350.png

The wind whistled and leaves twirled in the music of the world, Arctur sat on his branch and listened along. Humming to the wind and dancing from branch to branch as majestically as the wind itself. He sang and danced joyously, calling those within the forest to join him in this time of celebration. There was no rivalry, no war, no nothing of any negative nature and he loved that. No other dragons to butt in on his territory as guardian of the forest, or at least that part of the forest.

Many years passed like this, he didn't realize just how truly alone he was until one night a young couple walked under the leaves, laughing and having fun without the wind to sing them a tune. This caused him to question quite a bit, however he stayed in the trees and watched them dine and enjoy the evening.

That was until the dragoness threw a drink in the tired imperial's face and sent him sprawling backwards. Arctur laughed quietly and flew down to help the fellow up, grabbing one of the clothes to whip his face. Whenever their eyes met he felt his heart thunder, and took a few jumps back from the massive man in front of him. But the big jaws just put on a heartwarmingly awkward grin and the nocturne couldn't help but smile back at the dashing fellow.

There they sat for a while, either gazing at something (usually each other) in silence or not shutting up about whatever topic they were carrying on about. Evren listened to the druid recount his tails guarding the forest, and Arctur did the same as he was told about the amazing cooking the imperial could to after a lot of training.

"I must get going." He muttered, giving the nocturne a quick peck before packing up and whisking away to the ocean he called home, however he was unaware he was being followed until the nocturne approached him before he dived into the water and begged that he was taken underneath the waves so they could be a couple. He agreed and soon they found themselves with another to spread the joy with, the three loved each other with all their hearts. Usually they only argue about who gets to sleep wear on the bed.

Sweet little headcannon ^^

Please choose from before Abyssus, as these are my permas.
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
@Raevn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30851049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308511/30851049_350.png[/img] [/url] Dove was always a bit... unusual. She was born to coatls and proclaimed healthy at her hatching - her feathers were a bright hue, and she hummed and clicked just as all the other coatls did. However, they always noticed something was off about her three-fourths of the year - for every spring, summer, and winter, her hues dulled and crests drooped. It was as though nothing could cheer the young coatl up, and she slumped around in a state of constant disarray and despair. In fact, only during the autumn did she act as the others did. Her family kept her sheltered and close - despite her constant protests - in order to keep the illusion of a perfectly healthy nest, but those close to them knew the truth. All through her adolescence she lived a sheltered life, unknowing of the world around her. And every year, like clockwork, her feathers brightened and heart lifted on the first day of autumn, just as they had for years before. It wasn't until she was a dragon that the reason revealed itself to her, after running away from home and exploring the Ashfall Wastes for the first time. You see, Dove had been cursed from birth, that she only truly live for a quarter of the year. To break the curse, the young coatl had to craft a potion that far exceeded her skill level. Desperate for the curse reversed, she threw herself into her studies, forcing herself to work despite the restraints of the curse. Her abilities in magic gre in leaps and bounds, and by the time she was able to craft the brew, she was almost as talented as the dragon who cursed her to begin with. And as a reward for her dedication, the spell that had held her back was lifted - though those close to her will tell you that she is still much more jovial in autumn than any other season.
@Raevn

30851049_350.png

Dove was always a bit... unusual. She was born to coatls and proclaimed healthy at her hatching - her feathers were a bright hue, and she hummed and clicked just as all the other coatls did. However, they always noticed something was off about her three-fourths of the year - for every spring, summer, and winter, her hues dulled and crests drooped. It was as though nothing could cheer the young coatl up, and she slumped around in a state of constant disarray and despair. In fact, only during the autumn did she act as the others did.

Her family kept her sheltered and close - despite her constant protests - in order to keep the illusion of a perfectly healthy nest, but those close to them knew the truth. All through her adolescence she lived a sheltered life, unknowing of the world around her. And every year, like clockwork, her feathers brightened and heart lifted on the first day of autumn, just as they had for years before.

It wasn't until she was a dragon that the reason revealed itself to her, after running away from home and exploring the Ashfall Wastes for the first time. You see, Dove had been cursed from birth, that she only truly live for a quarter of the year. To break the curse, the young coatl had to craft a potion that far exceeded her skill level.

Desperate for the curse reversed, she threw herself into her studies, forcing herself to work despite the restraints of the curse. Her abilities in magic gre in leaps and bounds, and by the time she was able to craft the brew, she was almost as talented as the dragon who cursed her to begin with. And as a reward for her dedication, the spell that had held her back was lifted - though those close to her will tell you that she is still much more jovial in autumn than any other season.
QgoWm3b.png cat
she/her
fr +3
art shop
hatchery
sleeping coatl
@catalysts [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31100837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311009/31100837_350.png[/img] [/url] Neriya reads a lot, and runs a monthly journal for scholarly types. Her personality shows whenever she comes across something she doesn't like. Article on a boring and over-studied topic. Feed it to the longnecks. Dubious research methods. Shredd it with the scrap metal. Misuse of oxford comma. Fold it into a hundred paper airpplanes and toss it into the whirpools. She seens to take great pleasure in finding new ways to decimate rejected material.
@catalysts

31100837_350.png

Neriya reads a lot, and runs a monthly journal for scholarly types. Her personality shows whenever she comes across something she doesn't like.

Article on a boring and over-studied topic. Feed it to the longnecks. Dubious research methods. Shredd it with the scrap metal. Misuse of oxford comma. Fold it into a hundred paper airpplanes and toss it into the whirpools.

She seens to take great pleasure in finding new ways to decimate rejected material.
dNCLmdm.png
@Kapara [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24372254] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243723/24372254_350.png[/img] [/url] Albeit being an ice element spiral, she adores the work of the lightening flight. Her favorite thing to do is wire circuitry, even though she has shocked herself multiple times during that line of work. She's fascinated on if the inventions of the lightening flight can help the endeavors of the ice flight. Half of her workspace is extremely organized and half of it looks like a hurricane came through. She doesn't like reading, surprisingly. One of her favorite pastimes is creating cool displays for her section of the lair out of random materials. P.S: I'd prefer if Fafnir, Halcyon, Symphony, or Eterna are done :3
@Kapara

24372254_350.png

Albeit being an ice element spiral, she adores the work of the lightening flight. Her favorite thing to do is wire circuitry, even though she has shocked herself multiple times during that line of work. She's fascinated on if the inventions of the lightening flight can help the endeavors of the ice flight.

Half of her workspace is extremely organized and half of it looks like a hurricane came through. She doesn't like reading, surprisingly.

One of her favorite pastimes is creating cool displays for her section of the lair out of random materials.

P.S: I'd prefer if Fafnir, Halcyon, Symphony, or Eterna are done :3
XOxv5KE.png
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 851 852