Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Headcanon a Dragon Above You
1 2 ... 295 296 297 298 299 ... 852 853
@Otter112233 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29118976] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291190/29118976_350.png[/img] [/url]Chimes is extremely proud of his mate's skill and prowess, sometimes however he finds himself compared him to her. He doesn't really have a low self esteem, but he wants to prove himself as more than a pretty drAgon who happens to like rocks. Although proud of his heritage. He was never content with its stereotypical jobs, of working with still, lifeless objects. Which is why he began to learn archery. He wanted to hunt, he wanted to learn how to react to changing and perhaps unpredictable situations. He still has a long way to go, but he does pull his weight very well in gaining meals for the clan. Basically he wants to be different from the rest of his subspecies, and worthy of having Blizzard a skilled hunter as his mate. Occasionally he finds himself staring at the chimes made from coatls like him, feeling a peaceful emptiness knowing he wasn't the one who made them. Even more rare are the times his mate catches trying to make a chime of his own. Old habits die hard. (Note* Please don't do anyone after Virade. They're all temps. Also, most bios are WIP)
@Otter112233

29118976_350.png
Chimes is extremely proud of his mate's skill and prowess, sometimes however he finds himself compared him to her. He doesn't really have a low self esteem, but he wants to prove himself as more than a pretty drAgon who happens to like rocks. Although proud of his heritage. He was never content with its stereotypical jobs, of working with still, lifeless objects.

Which is why he began to learn archery. He wanted to hunt, he wanted to learn how to react to changing and perhaps unpredictable situations. He still has a long way to go, but he does pull his weight very well in gaining meals for the clan.

Basically he wants to be different from the rest of his subspecies, and worthy of having Blizzard a skilled hunter as his mate.

Occasionally he finds himself staring at the chimes made from coatls like him, feeling a peaceful emptiness knowing he wasn't the one who made them. Even more rare are the times his mate catches trying to make a chime of his own.

Old habits die hard.

(Note* Please don't do anyone after Virade. They're all temps. Also, most bios are WIP)
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
[a] G1 Tarnished Auction Ends May 12
[a] NEW: Cheap G1 dirts Auction (SB 100-200g) Ends May 13
@BoomBreeze

HOLY CARP thats good!
Do you mind if I put it in his bio?

SKIP ME
@BoomBreeze

HOLY CARP thats good!
Do you mind if I put it in his bio?

SKIP ME
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
@BoomBreeze [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29977999] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299780/29977999_350.png[/img] [/url] "Did you know the study of mining has no special name?" Fivinesi muttered softly, glancing over at the empty chair and glaring. Silently he closed his book and deposited the other two into his pack, grumbling about lousy students as he went about. He stopped short whenever his sister approached and glared at her from beneath his mask, wheezing softly as she slid her tail against a dusty table. "Well well look what we have here, a mere cockroach studying." She laughed and sat like a higher up might sit, raising a brow as her brother suddenly went mute. He thought it wise not to respond to her, however he was dearly mistaken. Schadane rose with swiftness, slamming her hand on one side of hr brother while the other stayed by her side motionless. "You're shaking Fin. Now mind telling me why a bug like you is studying?" She spat out, her eyes narrowed as her superior sibling sighed. "I am not a bug for the last time Schadane! Stop calling me that, I am here because a friend of mine needed help with study. Let me be." Fivinesi harshly replied, wishing he had held his tongue whenever he felt his sister's hand slam into his jaw. Stumbling sideways he grunted and just laid there, taking the abuse as a sign for him to shut up. He only rose whenever his sister left and quickly grabbed the few books he needed before rushing away. This was not the first altercation they had, and it would not be the last. Fivinesi had long since realized his superiority in intellect had caused the green eyed monster to strike his sister, but he had hoped it would end as fast as all of her other phases had. Unlike usual he was severely mistaken, and this mistake had caused him quite a few scars in he physical and not physical sense. Often times if his sister got violent enough he would swing back, only aiming at pressure points hoping to knock her out, then retreat back home for some medical attention. Everyone knows about the feud between the two, and they know whenever Schadane enters the library hopped up on her soda there is going to be a fight as she becomes more unbearable the more sugar high she gets. The rage only grows whenever she is defeated by her book smart brother. [s]hope this is alright ^^[/s] (Please choose anyone before Abyssus as these are my permas!)
@BoomBreeze

29977999_350.png

"Did you know the study of mining has no special name?" Fivinesi muttered softly, glancing over at the empty chair and glaring. Silently he closed his book and deposited the other two into his pack, grumbling about lousy students as he went about. He stopped short whenever his sister approached and glared at her from beneath his mask, wheezing softly as she slid her tail against a dusty table.

"Well well look what we have here, a mere cockroach studying." She laughed and sat like a higher up might sit, raising a brow as her brother suddenly went mute. He thought it wise not to respond to her, however he was dearly mistaken. Schadane rose with swiftness, slamming her hand on one side of hr brother while the other stayed by her side motionless.
"You're shaking Fin. Now mind telling me why a bug like you is studying?" She spat out, her eyes narrowed as her superior sibling sighed.

"I am not a bug for the last time Schadane! Stop calling me that, I am here because a friend of mine needed help with study. Let me be." Fivinesi harshly replied, wishing he had held his tongue whenever he felt his sister's hand slam into his jaw. Stumbling sideways he grunted and just laid there, taking the abuse as a sign for him to shut up. He only rose whenever his sister left and quickly grabbed the few books he needed before rushing away.

This was not the first altercation they had, and it would not be the last. Fivinesi had long since realized his superiority in intellect had caused the green eyed monster to strike his sister, but he had hoped it would end as fast as all of her other phases had. Unlike usual he was severely mistaken, and this mistake had caused him quite a few scars in he physical and not physical sense. Often times if his sister got violent enough he would swing back, only aiming at pressure points hoping to knock her out, then retreat back home for some medical attention.

Everyone knows about the feud between the two, and they know whenever Schadane enters the library hopped up on her soda there is going to be a fight as she becomes more unbearable the more sugar high she gets. The rage only grows whenever she is defeated by her book smart brother.

hope this is alright ^^

(Please choose anyone before Abyssus as these are my permas!)
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
@Otter112233 Nope! I don't mind! ^^ Feel free! (Skip me it's @Raevn's turn)
@Otter112233 Nope! I don't mind! ^^ Feel free! (Skip me it's @Raevn's turn)
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
[a] G1 Tarnished Auction Ends May 12
[a] NEW: Cheap G1 dirts Auction (SB 100-200g) Ends May 13
@Raevn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27264661] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272647/27264661_350.png[/img] [/url] When Orunjo broke out of her egg with colors as white as the tundra, everyone shook their heads and said she wouldn't last long in this world. She was a defiant little thing, and she told them all to just watch. They'll see how strong I can be, she said to herself. They were right. She died, just as they all knew she would. After all, such a dull hatchling is certainly doomed to be a sickly one, right? What they didn't count on was her spirit. Though her body was weak, her soul was bright and strong. She came back to prove her point, and who needs a body in this day and age? Not Orunjo, that's for sure. Her return to the world of the living sparked something in her. She felt cheated by the dragons that had neglected her on the grounds that she was going to die anyway. She felt embarrassed that she didn't have a body to inhabit like the rest of the clan. But more than anything, she felt sorrow for the other hatchlings that were treated as she was. She couldn't bear to see these little ones put down by their elders. Whenever they told them they would never make it in the world, Orunjo swooped in and ushered the hatchlings away, whispering praise in their ears. She became the sole caretaker of the clan, nurturing the hatchlings and making them feel loved. She even welcomed some older dragons into her nice warm corner of the world when they needed an escape. Orunjo was determined to never let anyone, big or small, feel unloved and she is certainly succeeding in this goal. @Raevn Pinging you again because I'm not sure if you get a notification if I just edit it. I hope you like it!
@Raevn

27264661_350.png

When Orunjo broke out of her egg with colors as white as the tundra, everyone shook their heads and said she wouldn't last long in this world. She was a defiant little thing, and she told them all to just watch. They'll see how strong I can be, she said to herself.

They were right.

She died, just as they all knew she would. After all, such a dull hatchling is certainly doomed to be a sickly one, right? What they didn't count on was her spirit. Though her body was weak, her soul was bright and strong. She came back to prove her point, and who needs a body in this day and age? Not Orunjo, that's for sure.

Her return to the world of the living sparked something in her. She felt cheated by the dragons that had neglected her on the grounds that she was going to die anyway. She felt embarrassed that she didn't have a body to inhabit like the rest of the clan. But more than anything, she felt sorrow for the other hatchlings that were treated as she was.

She couldn't bear to see these little ones put down by their elders. Whenever they told them they would never make it in the world, Orunjo swooped in and ushered the hatchlings away, whispering praise in their ears. She became the sole caretaker of the clan, nurturing the hatchlings and making them feel loved. She even welcomed some older dragons into her nice warm corner of the world when they needed an escape.

Orunjo was determined to never let anyone, big or small, feel unloved and she is certainly succeeding in this goal.

@Raevn Pinging you again because I'm not sure if you get a notification if I just edit it. I hope you like it!
kY3roHq.png
@WitchoftheWoods [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30435892] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304359/30435892_350.png[/img] [/url] [b] Seraphina[/b] stays as far away from the farms in fear of Ruining the crops. She thinks that her plague heritage will wilt and kill the crops. So to protect her friends food scarce she refuses to grow anything at all. She prefers to stay in the main clan and sew things such as blankets or clothes
@WitchoftheWoods

30435892_350.png

Seraphina stays as far away from the farms in fear of Ruining the crops. She thinks that her plague heritage will wilt and kill the crops. So to protect her friends food scarce she refuses to grow anything at all. She prefers to stay in the main clan and sew things such as blankets or clothes
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
@Otter112233 Ah, that's cute, thank you! (Skip me)
@Otter112233 Ah, that's cute, thank you! (Skip me)
kY3roHq.png
@WitchoftheWoods It's lovely but one small little trouble, Oj is a he, not a she ^^
Nonetheless thank you for the lovely headcannon!
(skip me Otter112233 is next!)
@WitchoftheWoods It's lovely but one small little trouble, Oj is a he, not a she ^^
Nonetheless thank you for the lovely headcannon!
(skip me Otter112233 is next!)
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
@Otter112233 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28792321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287924/28792321_350.png[/img] [/url] Genji is impulsive and tends to get hurt a lot, often finding himself at the mercy of the clan healer. He tends to be a bit whiny when hurt too.
@Otter112233

28792321_350.png

Genji is impulsive and tends to get hurt a lot, often finding himself at the mercy of the clan healer. He tends to be a bit whiny when hurt too.
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.pngug7lou7.png
@Tonks19 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4440866] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44409/4440866_350.png[/img] [/url] In spite of - or rather, because of her affinity with Plague, Zae has a wide berth of medical knowledge, which she uses to aid her clan. She's well versed in knowing which mircoogranisms are helpful and hurtful, and may even be able to lend a hand in correcting environmental imbalances such as oil spills if it came to it.
@Tonks19

4440866_350.png

In spite of - or rather, because of her affinity with Plague, Zae has a wide berth of medical knowledge, which she uses to aid her clan. She's well versed in knowing which mircoogranisms are helpful and hurtful, and may even be able to lend a hand in correcting environmental imbalances such as oil spills if it came to it.
NXwxhXo.png
1 2 ... 295 296 297 298 299 ... 852 853