Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins!
1 2 ... 7112 7113 7114 7115 7116 ... 8866 8867
[quote name="LordoftheRing" date=2017-09-25 18:47:09] [quote name="starhecker" date=2017-09-25 18:44:31] [quote name="LordoftheRing" date=2017-09-25 18:43:09] [quote name="starhecker" date=2017-09-25 18:38:33] I never minded them I have to thank them for supplying such a wide vocabulary to my 4th grade self it's helped me very much throughout my school years in english I am quite good at context clues now as well [/quote]Took me awhile to just read the first book and after I finish the first series I was like okay I'm giving up. I tried reading but think I start to late and wasn't all that interested in them. [/quote] I used to have a very good attention span and had no trouble at all reading them and deciphering the "complicated" words and formats (complicated to me back then) [/quote] Oh I have a good attention span but not on those books. [/quote] books even now don't ever seem to take me that long to finish, despite my impaired attention span and clouded thoughts
LordoftheRing wrote on 2017-09-25:
starhecker wrote on 2017-09-25:
LordoftheRing wrote on 2017-09-25:
starhecker wrote on 2017-09-25:

I never minded them
I have to thank them for supplying such a wide vocabulary to my 4th grade self
it's helped me very much throughout my school years in english
I am quite good at context clues now as well
Took me awhile to just read the first book and after I finish the first series I was like okay I'm giving up. I tried reading but think I start to late and wasn't all that interested in them.
I used to have a very good attention span and had no trouble at all reading them and deciphering the "complicated" words and formats (complicated to me back then)
Oh I have a good attention span but not on those books.
books even now don't ever seem to take me that long to finish, despite my impaired attention span and clouded thoughts
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Good books don't take long for me to finish as long as I'm not busy with stuff.
Good books don't take long for me to finish as long as I'm not busy with stuff.
w3Yexmm.gif
Don't mind me, just passing by
Don't mind me, just passing by
QFXpYkj.png
ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO PROMOTION PLEASE?
ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO PROMOTION PLEASE?
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Sometimes I wonder what would happen if my family found out about the fandom I'm in and how much of the rabbit hole I'm in... just a thought
Sometimes I wonder what would happen if my family found out about the fandom I'm in and how much of the rabbit hole I'm in... just a thought
dcdn.gif=============?Nym8f=party.png
- my artt (break) - - The Shaded Subspecies - - The Mob!! A Fodderlock -
Hello?
Hello?
dcdn.gif=============?Nym8f=party.png
- my artt (break) - - The Shaded Subspecies - - The Mob!! A Fodderlock -
S a m e
S a m e
IAva3Ab.png
I'm so happy - on dragcave I only have 11 adults to have their image unlocked and 1 to unlock period but I know what it is.
Just. . .*cries*
I'm so happy - on dragcave I only have 11 adults to have their image unlocked and 1 to unlock period but I know what it is.
Just. . .*cries*
@Atax
WHAT DOES THE GOAT-WINGed-ruler of the multive...

nevermind

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?!
@Atax
WHAT DOES THE GOAT-WINGed-ruler of the multive...

nevermind

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?!
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Halp, what do you do when you have too many lyrics stuck in your head?!?
Halp, what do you do when you have too many lyrics stuck in your head?!?
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
1 2 ... 7112 7113 7114 7115 7116 ... 8866 8867