Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SteamPunkMafia Discussion Thread(Done)
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 104 105
[quote name="polygone" date=2016-01-27 22:13:24] [quote name="SmashedFish" date=2016-01-27 21:23:27] Renaissaince I'm looking forward to Nohr's increased challenge, but... Hoshido character designs are my weakness >_> seriously though, lets nerd about FE sometime after the game ^^ Off the top of my head -whoever stopped the thing wasn't a Royal -further confirmation for whoever called our Nerrax- keep them protected! -Urchin is likely a Royal? -OMGWTFBBQ -would anyone like to come forward as the person Detroness sacrificed themselves for? [/quote] -Dunno what you're referencing. -I started the lynch against Nerrax. Too defensive. So yes hi, medic pls. -Delicious. -Not me, that's for sure. If there's a sidekick there's probably some form of superhero, I'm assuming they died protecting that person. [/quote] -flavor, as with literally all of this -I mean the investigative results, surely you do not presume to imply that bussing means anything -( ) -based on flavor it sounds like two players were chosen to fall into a trap, I wouldn't assume that it was the supposed hero role as well as the sidekick because what are the odds
polygone wrote on 2016-01-27:
SmashedFish wrote on 2016-01-27:
Renaissaince
I'm looking forward to Nohr's increased challenge, but... Hoshido character designs are my weakness >_>

seriously though, lets nerd about FE sometime after the game ^^

Off the top of my head
-whoever stopped the thing wasn't a Royal
-further confirmation for whoever called our Nerrax- keep them protected!
-Urchin is likely a Royal?
-OMGWTFBBQ
-would anyone like to come forward as the person Detroness sacrificed themselves for?
-Dunno what you're referencing.
-I started the lynch against Nerrax. Too defensive. So yes hi, medic pls.
-Delicious.
-Not me, that's for sure. If there's a sidekick there's probably some form of superhero, I'm assuming they died protecting that person.
-flavor, as with literally all of this
-I mean the investigative results, surely you do not presume to imply that bussing means anything
-( )
-based on flavor it sounds like two players were chosen to fall into a trap, I wouldn't assume that it was the supposed hero role as well as the sidekick because what are the odds
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
Alright. Detroness is dead, but honestly I'm surprised the mafia didn't off her sooner. But I'm going to mention something that has nothing to do with the topics on hand because I may have a lead.

I'm not going to name any names yet, because I don't want to accuse someone because I jumped to conclusions.

So.

I have an item. And this item will let me pick a player to take a kill for me. Sort of like a one sided lover. Unrequited lover. Or Angel, I guess if we're going by EM. And I tried to use it last night, but apparently my target was unavailable for this. And that was all I was told.

So I believe that the person I originally targeted has a killing role, and this is a precaution against them killing themselves. Am I thinking into this too much? If it's justified I'll be more than happy to share who it is so we can get a proper explaination
Alright. Detroness is dead, but honestly I'm surprised the mafia didn't off her sooner. But I'm going to mention something that has nothing to do with the topics on hand because I may have a lead.

I'm not going to name any names yet, because I don't want to accuse someone because I jumped to conclusions.

So.

I have an item. And this item will let me pick a player to take a kill for me. Sort of like a one sided lover. Unrequited lover. Or Angel, I guess if we're going by EM. And I tried to use it last night, but apparently my target was unavailable for this. And that was all I was told.

So I believe that the person I originally targeted has a killing role, and this is a precaution against them killing themselves. Am I thinking into this too much? If it's justified I'll be more than happy to share who it is so we can get a proper explaination
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
I feel like I overthink things way too much and I'd rather know if I'm crazy or not than persecute an innocent person
I feel like I overthink things way too much and I'd rather know if I'm crazy or not than persecute an innocent person
If you had a single flaw
Hmm... I would say that perhaps the person had done an action that cannot be reversed once it is submitted but then your item would be useless because I'm p sure it's a good idea to use your roles as often as possible.
Hmm... I would say that perhaps the person had done an action that cannot be reversed once it is submitted but then your item would be useless because I'm p sure it's a good idea to use your roles as often as possible.
uCR5SCW.png
But it shouldn't interfere with anyone's abilities. It's a passive effect that only has a use when I'm targeted. Other than that it's dormant. I'm not quite sure what you mean
But it shouldn't interfere with anyone's abilities. It's a passive effect that only has a use when I'm targeted. Other than that it's dormant. I'm not quite sure what you mean
If you had a single flaw
Ah ok I wasn't clear on what it did. I thoguht that you could activate it whenever to choose someone to take the fall for you. In that case, perhaps the person is already in a life or death scuffle like you first said?
Ah ok I wasn't clear on what it did. I thoguht that you could activate it whenever to choose someone to take the fall for you. In that case, perhaps the person is already in a life or death scuffle like you first said?
uCR5SCW.png
I think the only thing that would support that would be if my target was injured. Based on previous things, no one else except the bartender has been injured. Also, if I'm mistaken, I don't see why wouldn't say they were injured, as it appears we have someone who can heal that. No ones succumbed to previous injuries yet.

So tell me, Space, if it's injury or killing role, since it was you I targeted.
I think the only thing that would support that would be if my target was injured. Based on previous things, no one else except the bartender has been injured. Also, if I'm mistaken, I don't see why wouldn't say they were injured, as it appears we have someone who can heal that. No ones succumbed to previous injuries yet.

So tell me, Space, if it's injury or killing role, since it was you I targeted.
If you had a single flaw
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/Au4DITSiH2aek/giphy.gif[/img] [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/dd02015708eec379637a473b63b89da5/tumblr_my17jcrD371ricqlko2_250.gif[/img]
giphy.gif

tumblr_my17jcrD371ricqlko2_250.gif
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
@earendils

There's a glitch in my program where it stops reading the content of a post after any </span> tag, which hasn't been a problem before since I've only been searching by author, not post content. I also don't know what you previously asked for.

I ran the script anyways, and here are my results. They're pretty inaccurate.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bzxhtdiuc43tz6a/urchin.html?dl=0
@earendils

There's a glitch in my program where it stops reading the content of a post after any </span> tag, which hasn't been a problem before since I've only been searching by author, not post content. I also don't know what you previously asked for.

I ran the script anyways, and here are my results. They're pretty inaccurate.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bzxhtdiuc43tz6a/urchin.html?dl=0
Ask me about cool things! I know lots about robots and other fun junk. :D
On the other hand, this means I'm stupidly busy, so ping me repeatedly if I'm not responding.
[quote name="FunFilledWTFery" date=2016-01-28 09:02:47] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/Au4DITSiH2aek/giphy.gif[/img] [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/dd02015708eec379637a473b63b89da5/tumblr_my17jcrD371ricqlko2_250.gif[/img] [/quote] I think its safe to say that FunFilledWTFery love their role.
FunFilledWTFery wrote on 2016-01-28:
giphy.gif

tumblr_my17jcrD371ricqlko2_250.gif

I think its safe to say that FunFilledWTFery love their role.
MVxSTuW.jpg
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 104 105