Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SteamPunkMafia Discussion Thread(Done)
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 104 105
[quote name="MathGirl277" date=2016-01-28 14:12:05] So this means that Tsaiah/polygone look kinda sketchy now. Pls explain your "Detro was protecting me" claim? Or did I misunderstand? also, I typed this up a bit ago: [quote name="MathGirl, thinking the robots would leave her alone"] So... who are we planning to lynch today? WintryMix As objectively Most Trusted Townie™, you should probably decide on some sort of gameplan. Otherwise someone not as necessarily town might. [/quote] Tsaiah pointed out it was sarcasm. Obviously, the claim was sarcastic. This new development makes the hydra look either scummy or like they were joking around, which knowing polygone, isn't unlikely. I still want Wintry to make the judgement. [/quote]
MathGirl277 wrote on 2016-01-28:
So this means that Tsaiah/polygone look kinda sketchy now.

Pls explain your "Detro was protecting me" claim? Or did I misunderstand?

also, I typed this up a bit ago:
MathGirl, thinking the robots would leave her alone wrote:
So... who are we planning to lynch today?

WintryMix

As objectively Most Trusted Townie™, you should probably decide on some sort of gameplan. Otherwise someone not as necessarily town might.
Tsaiah pointed out it was sarcasm. Obviously, the claim was sarcastic.
This new development makes the hydra look either scummy or like they were joking around, which knowing polygone, isn't unlikely. I still want Wintry to make the judgement.

Praise the sun! \o/
Quotes are weird. But yeah @MathGirl277, that was a highly sarcastic claim. More pointing out that anyone can just counterclaim them than anything, though with Det ghosting that seems highly unlikely at this point.
Quotes are weird. But yeah @MathGirl277, that was a highly sarcastic claim. More pointing out that anyone can just counterclaim them than anything, though with Det ghosting that seems highly unlikely at this point.

Praise the sun! \o/
@MathGirl227 I posted this a while back, but unfortunately it still seems a bit of a shot in the dark.
Quote:
This is very, very alarming to me. So there's another killer out there that can set traps, must be that they aren't going to be easy to catch.. Or would they be? I watched @ShockZephyr last night and they were telling the Truth about their jailing role! However, their prisoner had some rather interesting features..

Someone not quite right in the head, schizophrenic if you will! It also mentions items being taken away from said Prisoner that they were "playing with" but that very well could be flavor text.

Unfortunately I don't think this kind of character fits the EotD, perhaps it may be our Mad Scientist? Or maybe it really is who was jailed last night -- I don't know anymore than that, we'll have to wait on Shock's reply for more information.

That said, I don't know who was jailed by Shock last night and I don't really trust Shock well enough to be telling the truth -- As they've been rather sketchy the entire game. I'm afraid we either lynch someone at random or lynch a lurker and hope for the best.
@MathGirl227 I posted this a while back, but unfortunately it still seems a bit of a shot in the dark.
Quote:
This is very, very alarming to me. So there's another killer out there that can set traps, must be that they aren't going to be easy to catch.. Or would they be? I watched @ShockZephyr last night and they were telling the Truth about their jailing role! However, their prisoner had some rather interesting features..

Someone not quite right in the head, schizophrenic if you will! It also mentions items being taken away from said Prisoner that they were "playing with" but that very well could be flavor text.

Unfortunately I don't think this kind of character fits the EotD, perhaps it may be our Mad Scientist? Or maybe it really is who was jailed last night -- I don't know anymore than that, we'll have to wait on Shock's reply for more information.

That said, I don't know who was jailed by Shock last night and I don't really trust Shock well enough to be telling the truth -- As they've been rather sketchy the entire game. I'm afraid we either lynch someone at random or lynch a lurker and hope for the best.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
Wait read back to through the posts and was Poly/Tsaiah that were jailed last night, and I don't find Poly that sketchy and not so much Shock anymore. Though I'd still like to hear others opinions on the matter about what we should do.
Wait read back to through the posts and was Poly/Tsaiah that were jailed last night, and I don't find Poly that sketchy and not so much Shock anymore. Though I'd still like to hear others opinions on the matter about what we should do.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
@Wintrymix

My theories didn't really pan out. I'd offer some help in discussion, but the whole thing with Space was really all I had right now.
@Wintrymix

My theories didn't really pan out. I'd offer some help in discussion, but the whole thing with Space was really all I had right now.
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
whoa what happened.

*goes back to read 10+ pages of posts*
whoa what happened.

*goes back to read 10+ pages of posts*
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@ All @FloatingInSpace 's claim is true about their role, if that wasn't obvious already. I've known they were an investigator since N2 @Renaissaince is confirmed another town investigator (They watched me a few nights before and gave accurate details that I hadn't given out). @ShockZephyr was also telling the truth about their role. @earendils 's Claim was confirmed by Detroness. The only claim I really find a bit strange is @MathGirl227 surprisingly. [quote name="MathGirl277" date=2016-01-27 23:05:00] Yoooo. I was the one to kill FunFilledWTFery, since Casiope didn't use their limited shot vig and it seemed likely that Pirate wasn't a town role, but that wasn't as well substantiated as my usual actions, but I assume my average lifespan is until D4, and I had some powers left. I also didn't have enough time to process who else looks sketchy. [/quote] Other than that, everyone else is up in the air for me and very well could be the scum we're hunting for.
@ All

@FloatingInSpace 's claim is true about their role, if that wasn't obvious already. I've known they were an investigator since N2

@Renaissaince is confirmed another town investigator (They watched me a few nights before and gave accurate details that I hadn't given out).

@ShockZephyr was also telling the truth about their role.

@earendils 's Claim was confirmed by Detroness.

The only claim I really find a bit strange is @MathGirl227 surprisingly.
MathGirl277 wrote on 2016-01-27:
Yoooo.

I was the one to kill FunFilledWTFery, since Casiope didn't use their limited shot vig and it seemed likely that Pirate wasn't a town role, but that wasn't as well substantiated as my usual actions, but I assume my average lifespan is until D4, and I had some powers left. I also didn't have enough time to process who else looks sketchy.

Other than that, everyone else is up in the air for me and very well could be the scum we're hunting for.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
Alright. My thoughts/speculation on the matter:

Is it possible that Detroness wasn't targeted? Rereading the EoD, it seems like she died defending someone.

My next thought relates to why there wasn't any Maf kill the previous days. Considering that both Detroness and Wintermix are a huge threat to the mafia, they should've been eliminated earlier. Especially since it was @Wintermix that helped us lynch two mafia. Perhaps Detroness acted as a bodyguard and, in turn, was immune to the maf kill. Wintrymix might also have a similar defense.
Alright. My thoughts/speculation on the matter:

Is it possible that Detroness wasn't targeted? Rereading the EoD, it seems like she died defending someone.

My next thought relates to why there wasn't any Maf kill the previous days. Considering that both Detroness and Wintermix are a huge threat to the mafia, they should've been eliminated earlier. Especially since it was @Wintermix that helped us lynch two mafia. Perhaps Detroness acted as a bodyguard and, in turn, was immune to the maf kill. Wintrymix might also have a similar defense.
wow A+ pinging go me

@Wintrymix
wow A+ pinging go me

@Wintrymix
[quote name="Ninjacatblue" date=2016-01-27 21:00:13] There was a final Pirate sighting today. The pirate had just finished stealing from a poor mere Street Urchin when the Airship Captain attacked the Pirate...The Street Urchin was nowhere to be found after the fight, but they had left behind their items. It was a, previously, unopened letter, and an old photo of The Royal's dearly departed parents. If you have any information about this child, please come forward. The contents of the letter are being kept hush hush for now. [/quote] Does anyone else also just keep thinking about this Street Urchin? Since The Royal seems to be stepping down, do you think this could be the "heir"? They seem distinctly connected with the royal family. Also the letter... [quote] And finally tonight I would like to mention the strange sounds coming from beneath our town. They had stopped yesterday after the lynch, but they are back today, and I worry just what-- [/quote] And this...anyone have any idea what this could be referring to? I'm pretty sure this is alluding to some sort of secret plotting going on :/
Ninjacatblue wrote on 2016-01-27:
There was a final Pirate sighting today. The pirate had just finished stealing from a poor mere Street Urchin when the Airship Captain attacked the Pirate...The Street Urchin was nowhere to be found after the fight, but they had left behind their items. It was a, previously, unopened letter, and an old photo of The Royal's dearly departed parents. If you have any information about this child, please come forward. The contents of the letter are being kept hush hush for now.

Does anyone else also just keep thinking about this Street Urchin? Since The Royal seems to be stepping down, do you think this could be the "heir"? They seem distinctly connected with the royal family. Also the letter...

Quote:
And finally tonight I would like to mention the strange sounds coming from beneath our town. They had stopped yesterday after the lynch, but they are back today, and I worry just what--

And this...anyone have any idea what this could be referring to? I'm pretty sure this is alluding to some sort of secret plotting going on :/
ZYHOu0B.png c6YSdaG.png cWkn3OT.png 1ziEE83.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 104 105