Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Test Chamber of Ends
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@xemseige

I'd like to be added to the ping list please~
@xemseige

I'd like to be added to the ping list please~
QQnBZuq.gif
@Xemsiege I'd like to be on the pinglist!
@jbapple So do we choose one of the four possible responses, PM you with which response, and that's what we do? And in order to successfully choose the A response we have to get the math right?
@Xemsiege I'd like to be on the pinglist!
@jbapple So do we choose one of the four possible responses, PM you with which response, and that's what we do? And in order to successfully choose the A response we have to get the math right?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Xemseige

Add me to the pinglist please. :)
@Xemseige

Add me to the pinglist please. :)
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@Leopardmask

I sent a pm with my math answers to jbapple and that's how I entered. I think that the person you pinged is probably in a very different timezone. But jbapple got back to me and can take pms. So you can at least send that way for the first test.
@Leopardmask

I sent a pm with my math answers to jbapple and that's how I entered. I think that the person you pinged is probably in a very different timezone. But jbapple got back to me and can take pms. So you can at least send that way for the first test.
GIfiliO.png
@PaperGryphon Oh, I already sent my response to Xemsiege for tonight, but I'll ping jbapple in my original post to see if I can get a reply before I go to bed.
@PaperGryphon Oh, I already sent my response to Xemsiege for tonight, but I'll ping jbapple in my original post to see if I can get a reply before I go to bed.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@jbapple I'm a little confused so do we give you an answer on what each pack will weigh? What else do we do? I noticed the letters... do we make choices or?
@jbapple I'm a little confused so do we give you an answer on what each pack will weigh? What else do we do? I noticed the letters... do we make choices or?
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
@jbapple Can I be placed on the ping list?
@jbapple Can I be placed on the ping list?
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
@Xemseige
May I be added to the pinglist?
@Xemseige
May I be added to the pinglist?
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
@leopardmask xemseige and I are both in FR+3 but I tend to be awake closer to 0100FR because working dom raffles flips my sleep schedule a bit

we both have a rule that answers to day one questions can be given until 0500FR the next day (I'm going based on timestamps but if you sent to xemseige don't resend me to

@papergryphon thanks for jumping in to help
@leopardmask xemseige and I are both in FR+3 but I tend to be awake closer to 0100FR because working dom raffles flips my sleep schedule a bit

we both have a rule that answers to day one questions can be given until 0500FR the next day (I'm going based on timestamps but if you sent to xemseige don't resend me to

@papergryphon thanks for jumping in to help
@helianthe nevermind I see an answer in my pms from you before I made this post
@xemseige nevermind the user gave it a try for day 1 (I still need to evaluate correct or not)

@pennifeather xemseige runs the pinglist ask them
@helianthe nevermind I see an answer in my pms from you before I made this post
@xemseige nevermind the user gave it a try for day 1 (I still need to evaluate correct or not)

@pennifeather xemseige runs the pinglist ask them
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19