• My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
@SnowFl8keAnge1
door 3 please! your username is so funky^^
@SnowFl8keAnge1
door 3 please! your username is so funky^^
My Lair
@snowfl8keange1 I'll take Door 2 please.
@snowfl8keange1 I'll take Door 2 please.
0PqvHjq.png
[center]@s3r3n3y4ng Behind the door is something rather chaotic. Various ghouls and monsters lie in a heap, and at the top of the rather grim pile stands a lone Tundra, still heaving from the adrenaline of a good scrap. She is quick to notice your entrance and her bloodied visage becomes much less intimidating as she warbles in delight. She is quick to bound over to your side with an affectionate [i]snuffle[/i] against your head, [i]smells like a friend![/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14021973][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/140220/14021973_350.png[/img][/url] [item= eliminate] [size=2] Lvl 25 Tundra with free Elim! [/size] ----- @LanguageVirus The room you enter is rather small, a long dragon sits within, coated in tattoos and markings. They look rather pleased at your entrance before handing over various scrolls and papers before gently shooing you out again with a mumbled "Got more to do..." [item= Skin: Mandarinfish fins] [item= Skin: Out of sight] [item= Skin: Phantastic!] [item= Skin: Rainbow obsidian] [size=2] Skins! [/size] ----- @Boundary [size=2](Thank you! <3)[/size] Before you is a welcome sight, various birdlike familiars seem to be within this room. However your attention is drawn to the source of the original crooning. In the center of the room lies a pair of swans, sitting atop a rather impressive nest. They both seem to be quite enamoured with the small life they incubate beneath their warm bodies. You gingerly approach and the swans begrudgingly allow you to peer under it's soft, feathered belly to see a small, fragile Skydancer hatchling. No older than a few days at most, she is quick to peer up at you with the bleary, unfocused eyes you would expect from an infant... She seems rather offended you would disturb her rest.. And so do the Swans... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76494046][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764941/76494046_350.png[/img][/url] [item= sweetheart swan][item= Enamored swan] [size=2] A baby dragon and a pair of swan familiars![/size]
@s3r3n3y4ng Behind the door is something rather chaotic. Various ghouls and monsters lie in a heap, and at the top of the rather grim pile stands a lone Tundra, still heaving from the adrenaline of a good scrap. She is quick to notice your entrance and her bloodied visage becomes much less intimidating as she warbles in delight. She is quick to bound over to your side with an affectionate snuffle against your head, smells like a friend!
14021973_350.png
Eliminate
Lvl 25 Tundra with free Elim!
@LanguageVirus
The room you enter is rather small, a long dragon sits within, coated in tattoos and markings. They look rather pleased at your entrance before handing over various scrolls and papers before gently shooing you out again with a mumbled "Got more to do..."
Skin: Mandarinfish Fins Skin: Out of Sight Skin: Phantastic! Skin: Rainbow Obsidian
Skins!
@Boundary (Thank you! <3)
Before you is a welcome sight, various birdlike familiars seem to be within this room. However your attention is drawn to the source of the original crooning. In the center of the room lies a pair of swans, sitting atop a rather impressive nest. They both seem to be quite enamoured with the small life they incubate beneath their warm bodies. You gingerly approach and the swans begrudgingly allow you to peer under it's soft, feathered belly to see a small, fragile Skydancer hatchling. No older than a few days at most, she is quick to peer up at you with the bleary, unfocused eyes you would expect from an infant... She seems rather offended you would disturb her rest.. And so do the Swans...
76494046_350.png
Sweetheart Swan Enamored Swan
A baby dragon and a pair of swan familiars!
Magia_dell_acqua_png_simbolo.png
Snow | FR +8 | She/Her | 20
Art shop! [WIP]
Wishlist!
Who's incubating?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

VDu6Xk8.gif
@Boundary You good to do the next round? :)
@Boundary You good to do the next round? :)
Magia_dell_acqua_png_simbolo.png
Snow | FR +8 | She/Her | 20
Art shop! [WIP]
Wishlist!
Who's incubating?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

VDu6Xk8.gif
sure, one sec
sure, one sec
My Lair
@boundary please post doors
@boundary please post doors
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
@s3r3n3y4ng
It looks like there were two dragons given away in the last round. (Rather confusing.) You accepted the tundra, but the skydancer is still with SnowFl8keAnge1. Since you received a dragon, would you be able to post the next round?
@s3r3n3y4ng
It looks like there were two dragons given away in the last round. (Rather confusing.) You accepted the tundra, but the skydancer is still with SnowFl8keAnge1. Since you received a dragon, would you be able to post the next round?
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
[quote name="SnowFl8keAnge1" date="2022-03-18 14:26:02" ] @/Boundary You good to do the next round? :) [/quote] @Boundary is still active and their dragons are fed so I think it is their responsibility
SnowFl8keAnge1 wrote on 2022-03-18 14:26:02:
@/Boundary You good to do the next round? :)

@Boundary is still active and their dragons are fed so I think it is their responsibility
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
@Boundary it's been a week already. You're active on FR, but still haven't posted the next set ^^' I'd be happy to host the next doors if you can post with an update on your situation (ping me, please!).
@Boundary it's been a week already. You're active on FR, but still haven't posted the next set ^^' I'd be happy to host the next doors if you can post with an update on your situation (ping me, please!).
they/them || just floating
1 2 ... 889 890 891 892 893 ... 1137 1138