~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
@Stillxill

I would very much love to open door 2 please.
@Stillxill

I would very much love to open door 2 please.
Hello there Hooman, I am too Hooman, no Snek
Door 1: @momobenono1 You open the door and a swarm of butterflies envelopes you as they escape. Inside you find: [Item= Reverse silkworm moth] x10 [item=Violet Flower Crown] [item= Petalwing Matriarch] x10 Door 2: @DangerSnek The door before you is large and golden. When you open it you find an armory full of perfectly polished weapons and chainmail. In the middle of the room you see a kind looking pearlcatcher dutifully polishing a sword. He catches sight of you and in his eyes you can see a loneliness. He must have been in here alone for quite sometime. Maybe you could be his friend? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/720761/72076058_350.png[/img] Door 3: @imginate Beyond your door you hear music playing. You push it open and find a room that glitters like the stars in the sky, but it's orange and pink like a sunset. Inside you find: [Item= Fire Flower] x40 [item= Basket of treasure] x5
Door 1: @momobenono1 You open the door and a swarm of butterflies envelopes you as they escape.
Inside you find: Reverse Silkworm Moth x10 Violet Flower Crown Petalwing Matriarch x10

Door 2: @DangerSnek The door before you is large and golden. When you open it you find an armory full of perfectly polished weapons and chainmail. In the middle of the room you see a kind looking pearlcatcher dutifully polishing a sword. He catches sight of you and in his eyes you can see a loneliness. He must have been in here alone for quite sometime. Maybe you could be his friend?
72076058_350.png

Door 3: @imginate Beyond your door you hear music playing. You push it open and find a room that glitters like the stars in the sky, but it's orange and pink like a sunset.
Inside you find: Fire Flower x40 Basket of Treasure x5
eswSnrS.png heyZH2H.png UBaiWUV.png x8bDWFu.png 5hF3FGk.png 0HBKL8H.png
tumblr_pop70nM0jR1xl35zco1_400.png You can call me Xill! Always accepting new friend applications :) Dappervolk Referral Link!
Well hello my Sn- I mean Hooman friends. I have three doors for you today.

Door 1 ; The door is painted pine red with golden rim edges and burn marks

Door 2 ; A steel door with a little opening in it, when you look through it you can see a whole galaxy unraveling, but the opening is too small to see anything else

Door 3 ; A creaky wooden door, you notice faint bubbling noise coming from the other side.
Well hello my Sn- I mean Hooman friends. I have three doors for you today.

Door 1 ; The door is painted pine red with golden rim edges and burn marks

Door 2 ; A steel door with a little opening in it, when you look through it you can see a whole galaxy unraveling, but the opening is too small to see anything else

Door 3 ; A creaky wooden door, you notice faint bubbling noise coming from the other side.
@DangerSnek may I kick down the door 1 please?
@DangerSnek may I kick down the door 1 please?
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
@DangerSnek may i have door 2 pleas
@DangerSnek may i have door 2 pleas
7jfdQD9.pngezgif-6-528350abdd3b.gif An Odd Space
@DangerSnek

Door 3 please!
@DangerSnek

Door 3 please!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@NoonAlt You kick the door to find a room burned down to ashes. The walls were falling apart, shelves crumbling and the floor board looked unstable in some parts. You enter the room and you notice one thing that has not been ruined by this unknown disaster, a pine red colored chest, just like the door, with golden lining. You open it up and you find someones secret stash of halloween costumes. (skins/accents/apparel) You find; [item=Accent: Esteemed Metalsmith][item=Accent: Pyromanticist][item=Skin: Shattered Serpent][item=Ebony Filigree Helmet] @RavenCross15 You open the door to see a galaxy stretching in every direction. The door disappears and you start to panic. A tail brushes against your fur. You turn around, there floating is a dragon filled designs reminding you of the pastel galaxy you are surrounded in. they casts a spell on you and you both end up home. You spin around to thank your saviour and in return she only asks to join you on your journey. You find; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71987152][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719872/71987152_350.png[/img][/url] @JellyRaven You open the falling apart door to see shelves filled with all kind of weird ingredients an old dragon approaches and asks what are you doing here. The dragon seemed to be very old and fragile. Once you explained what was your situation he sighs and says that his age is catching up to him and he can't do the things he once did and points at the bubbling giant pot. He says you can have whatever you want, so you take whatever you can carry and head out, saying bye to the old man. You feel pity for him as you walk out. You find; a bunch of brews and materials for brewing new brews
@NoonAlt
You kick the door to find a room burned down to ashes. The walls were falling apart, shelves crumbling and the floor board looked unstable in some parts. You enter the room and you notice one thing that has not been ruined by this unknown disaster, a pine red colored chest, just like the door, with golden lining. You open it up and you find someones secret stash of halloween costumes. (skins/accents/apparel)

You find;
Accent: Esteemed Metalsmith Accent: Pyromanticist Skin: Shattered Serpent Ebony Filigree Helmet

@RavenCross15
You open the door to see a galaxy stretching in every direction. The door disappears and you start to panic. A tail brushes against your fur. You turn around, there floating is a dragon filled designs reminding you of the pastel galaxy you are surrounded in. they casts a spell on you and you both end up home. You spin around to thank your saviour and in return she only asks to join you on your journey.

You find;
71987152_350.png

@JellyRaven
You open the falling apart door to see shelves filled with all kind of weird ingredients an old dragon approaches and asks what are you doing here. The dragon seemed to be very old and fragile. Once you explained what was your situation he sighs and says that his age is catching up to him and he can't do the things he once did and points at the bubbling giant pot. He says you can have whatever you want, so you take whatever you can carry and head out, saying bye to the old man. You feel pity for him as you walk out.

You find;
a bunch of brews and materials for brewing new brews
You walk up to an old observatory falling apart with time.
You can hear faint energy still coming from it , while giant crystals seam to have taken some parts for them selves, walking into the structure you push past over growth, to stand in a hall. Before you are 3 doors leading in to different wings.

Door 1 : Looking at the old door to your right once a fine peace of wood working it has broken down to time. And a few hungry bugs, it looks easy to open if not falling apart.

Door 2: Looking in front of you. A door coated in sharp crystals blokes your way , Humming with that same faint energy the closer you get the crystal grows thinker leaving little room to move. A faint sound like chimes can be heard coming from the door, it will take some force to open .

Door 3: Turning to your left . There stands a grand door engraved on it are ornate cravings covered in dust and dulled with time. Brushing some dust off you fined an indent with a button perhaps if you press it the door will open.
You walk up to an old observatory falling apart with time.
You can hear faint energy still coming from it , while giant crystals seam to have taken some parts for them selves, walking into the structure you push past over growth, to stand in a hall. Before you are 3 doors leading in to different wings.

Door 1 : Looking at the old door to your right once a fine peace of wood working it has broken down to time. And a few hungry bugs, it looks easy to open if not falling apart.

Door 2: Looking in front of you. A door coated in sharp crystals blokes your way , Humming with that same faint energy the closer you get the crystal grows thinker leaving little room to move. A faint sound like chimes can be heard coming from the door, it will take some force to open .

Door 3: Turning to your left . There stands a grand door engraved on it are ornate cravings covered in dust and dulled with time. Brushing some dust off you fined an indent with a button perhaps if you press it the door will open.
7jfdQD9.pngezgif-6-528350abdd3b.gif An Odd Space
1 2 ... 834 835 836 837 838 ... 1139 1140